|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.25 x 15.25 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||HE360A1075|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Saddle Valve Assembly: Saddle valve and top clamp (1), Threaded bottom clamp (1), Bolts (2), Rubber gasket (1) Eyelet (1), Plastic bushing (1), 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) OD feed water tubing, Humidifier, 1/2 in (12.7 mm) ID drain tubing, Connecting and mounting hardware: Wire nuts (4), No. 8 sheet metal screws (18), Drain tube clamp Feed tube mounting clamps (6), Brass inserts (2), Plastic compression rings (2), H8908 Humidistat, 18 gauge, two-strand thermostat wire, Sail switch|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Honeywell Home HE360A1075 HE360A Whole House Humidifier, light gray
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered flow-through humidifier
- Easy installation and best choice for variable speed and multi-stage systems in homes up to 4,200 square feet
- Easy mounting on either warm air supply or return air duct of any forced-air furnace
- Flow-through design helps keep unit clean and decreases the frequency of maintenance
- Installation kit required (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take control of your home’s moisture with the Honeywell Home HE360 Power Flow Through Humidifier. Its flow-through design keeps the unit clean and lowers the frequency of maintenance. The PerfectFLO distribution tray optimizes efficiency and water usage to save you more money on your heating and cooling bills.
From the Manufacturer
Put an end to desert-like air in your home. The average humidity in the Sahara Desert is 25 percent. In wintertime, the average humidity inside some homes can be even lower, leading to dry skin, carpet shock, cracking woodwork, and more. Reliable Honeywell whole-house humidifiers work with your home's furnace to maintain a proper, comfortable humidity level throughout the home.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the same model because it was the same size, and that meant no new holes to cut on the furnace. I connected it to the cold water side, and tied it into the old automatic hydrostat. Added the pressure switch between the supply and return and tied that in too. Works like a charm. No more static in the house, no more drywall cracks that get bigger in the winter, smaller in the summer :-)
A few things:
* The unit comes with a manual hydrostat... No big deal, but when the temperature drops, you need more water, less when the temp goes up, and you have to remember to shut it off when it's really humid. That's not a big deal, but can be annoying. The automatic hydrostat works great Honeywell Model H1008A (find it here on Amazon). Just tie it in with the pressure switch.
* There's new instructions for the pressure switch hookup and installation on a piece of yellow paper in the box - read that FIRST before you read the install manual....
I got a bound copy, and looseleaf version of the instructions in the box... oh well. They were both the same.
* There's a saddle valve for the water supply, plenty of hose, the pressure switch, templates for cutting out the furnace duct to fit the unit into, the hydrostat... Everything's there.
* I was only replacing the exact unit, so no problem for me, but when cutting into the ductwork to install the unit, make sure you don't accidentally cut into your air conditioner coils inside the supply duct... Same caution when drilling for the pressure switch hoses...
* Drilling through sheet metal can be a chore, trying to drill a 3/4" hole on that stuff even with a hole saw is interesting on a good day, a chore on a bad one. Use a metal cutting step-drill - makes it super easy and quick.
It took me almost four hours to install, although I did take my sweet time. Instead of using the manual humidistat which came with the unit, I purchased and installed the Honeywell H6062A1000 HumidiPro Digital Humidistat/Dehumidistat (automatically adjusts) instead so I would not have to make continual adjustments to the manual humidistat. Since I had little room to install the humidifier directly above my high boy HVAC, I placed it on the return adjacent the high boy. I contacted Honeywell service support who confirmed that this type of installation was acceptable. My unit came with a pressure sensor switch v. the sail switch, which was easy to install. Instead of using tin snips to cut the hole in the duct for the humidifier, I used a jig saw which made short work for cutting the opening and the edges were much smoother for mounting the humidifier. The provided clips (2) which affix the base to the duct were a bit of a challenge installing, but that was the worst part in the entire installation. I used a pair of linesman pliers which helped installing the clips.
Instead of using the 24v DC transformer lead from the humidifier, I tied directly into the mother board of my HVAC for my 24 v DC power/common supply to the Honeywell H6062A1000 HumidiPro Digital Humidistat/Dehumidistat.
I didn't use the saddle valve which came with the unit, instead I chose to manually plumb w/shut off valve on the down side of our water softening unit, which should also reduce the maintenance on the unit. Needless to say, I am pleased, and all functions test on the humidifier were flawless.
It was nice that this system affords you different options for wiring as well as the water supply. All the needed parts came with the humidifier, obviously I had some leftovers since I chose alternative methods. I also noticed a 2% RH increase inside my home after the heater cycled one time.
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
I highly recommend it for dry climates.
Top reviews from other countries
For myself, it's nightmare