Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honeywell HL14CESWK HL Series 14,000 BTU Portable ..." and save 60% off the $599.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honeywell HL14CESWK HL Series 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan in White/Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 14,000 BTU portable air Conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. Ft
- No bucket, no-drip cooling Uses auto-evaporation system
- Built-in dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 111 pints moisture per 24 hours
- Digital LED display with soft touch controls and full-function remote control
- 3 speeds with 24-hour automatic shutoff timer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Honeywell hl series 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one luscious and sleek body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 550 square feet. It features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three Speed fan only function delivering optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell portable air conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. A special sleep mode setting allows you to control the temperature for comfort during the night. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White/Black||Platinum and Black||Black/Silver||White||Platinum and Black|black||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||15.7 x 18.9 x 31.3 in||19 x 16 x 35.5 in||16.5 x 15.7 x 29.3 in||18.1 x 15.2 x 29.4 in||19 x 16 x 35.5 in||16.5 x 15.7 x 29.3 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: The hose is a bit cumbersome, bending and shaping it actually uses A LOT of the hose length so keep that in mind. As you can see in the picture, our windows sit low enough that it wasn't really a problem, but if your windows are higher it may make it a little more difficult.
It's heavy, I think about 70-80 lbs. If you are older, keep this in mind.
1) Does a decent job at cooling our ~700sqft main floor of our cabin. Keeps the floor around 78 degrees F when it is 90 degrees F out.(see tips below)
2) Overall look of the unit is sleek and attractive
3) Amazon Customer service is second to none when there is an issue (see cons)
1) Item arrived missing parts: The plastic window kit. Amazon customer service was quick to make me whole financially and provided me options. As opposed to returning the whole thing (this thing is heavy), I opted to MacGyver a solution and receive financial compensation for my hassle.
2) It does not cool as well as a normal window unit, but is a good solution when a window unit isn't practical (consumers reports found this to be the same as well).
3) Pricey in comparison to window units
4) Doesn't allow you to direct the air where you want. The air is directed upwards..period. (see tip below)
5) This unit is HEAVY. While use of the wheels make it "portable", you're not likely going to want to move this up and down steps.
Suggestions after one week of use:
1) Have it running early in the day to keep the area cool through the hottest parts of the day. It's harder to catch up then it is to keep a moderate temperature all day long.
2) Try to keep the shades down so that the sun isn't beaming on the unit.
3) Use a fan that is higher than the unit (I placed it on a table) to direct the air flow where you want it. It sucks you have to do this, but it works.
Overall, I give this 3 stars. I would recommend it to people who cannot practically use a window unit. It's unfortunate that so many people have had issues with receiving their units with broken or missing parts, though you can't really blame the manufacturer for this. Solid unit for those of us who need this type of solution.