Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honeywell HPA060 True HEPA Compact Tower Allergen ..." and save 46% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Honeywell HPA060 True HEPA Compact Tower Allergen Remover, 75 Sq Ft
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for Small Rooms (75 sq. ft.)
- 3 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen
- Quiet operation
- Filters and circulates Room Air 5X per hour when used in the recommended room size
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Additional Product Highlights
How the Technology Works
1. Pollutants are continuously drawn in.
2. The activated carbon pre-filter absorbs VOCs/Gases/Odors and traps larger particles. The pre-filter should be replaced every 3 months for optimal performance.
3. The HEPA filter continuously captures up to 99.97% of the particles that pass through it - as small as 0.3 microns.
4. Cleaner and fresher air is returned back to the room.
Easy to Maintain Replacement Filters
The Pre-Filter B (model HRF-B1) needs to be replaced every 3 months. The Certified HEPA filter H (model HRF-H1) should be replaced once a year. A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace - no tools required.
To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
The CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) performance is 3rd party tested & AHAM verified.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA.
Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Medium Room
Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Large Room
Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Extra Large Room
Honeywell Bluetooth Smart HEPA Air Purifier - Large Room
Honeywell HEPA Compact Air Purifier - Small Room
Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Medium-Large Room
|Model #||HPA100 (Black). HPA104 (White)||HPA200 (Black), HPA204 (White)||HPA300||HPA250B||HPA060||HPA160|
|Recommended Room Size||Medium Rooms (155 sq ft)||Large Rooms (310 sq ft)||Extra Large Rooms (465 sq ft)||Large Rooms (310 sq ft)||Small Rooms (75 sq ft)||Medium-Large Rooms (170 sq ft)|
|Smoke CADR Rating||100||200||300||200||48||110|
|Dust CADR Rating||106||190||320||190||62||120|
|Pollen CADR Rating||100||180||300||180||75||130|
|Product Dimensions||13.54 x 8.9 x 13.94||17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86||20.08 x 10.83 x 22.32||17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86||7.72 x 10.69 x 15.16||8.11 x 11.08 x 25.59|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Certified HEPA Replacement Filter||HRF-R1 (1 Filter)||HRF-R2 (2 Filters)||HRF-R3 (3 Filters)||HRF-R2 (2 Filters)||HRF-H1 (1 Filter)||HRF-H2 (2 Filters)|
|Genuine Odor-Reducing Pre-filter||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-B1 (1 Filter)||HRF-B2 (2 Filters)|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited|
Honeywell True HEPA Compact Tower Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns or larger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Light sleeper
- Sleep apnea
- PTSD (combat vet)
- Severe allergies (I get weekly shots)
- Owner of two cats that sleep on the bed
- It works. The air in my bedroom smells cleaner
- On "high" it literally pushes a lot of air...I mean a lot
- True HEPA paper filter and prefilter foam
- Indicator lights to detect when to change both filters
- Effective even on "low"
NOT SO GOOD:
- Wish I could leave it on "high" at night...but it is too loud (sounds like a small vacuum cleaner)
- Woke me up one night...strange up/down fan sounds (I am an extreme light sleeper)
- Have to run it on low at night and still have to have my other fan on to sleep.
- Don't think it will work very well on rooms larger than a master bedroom
- Does the job and cleans the air of pollutants to include smoke, pet dander, allergens, and funky smells. I need "white" noise while sleeping, but this machine is actually too aggressive sounding when on "medium" or "high" setting. Other than that...great product/price
The Honeywell unit works best in smaller rooms.
Check the product stats and decide if this air purifyer is the right piryfier for you.
Bottom line: This product works well to quickly eliminate smoke and other less-benign odors from small rooms.