Honeywell HPA200 True HEPA Allergen Remover 310 sq. ft.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for large rooms (310 sq. ft.), this air purifier help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home. Automatic shut-off timer, 2, 4 or 8 hours
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don't just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
How the Technology Works
1. Pollutants are continuously drawn in.
2. The activated carbon pre-filter absorbs VOCs/Gases/Odors and traps larger particles. The pre-filter should be replaced every 3 months for optimal performance.
3. The HEPA filter continuously captures up to 99.97% of the particles that pass through it - as small as 0.3 microns.
4. Cleaner and fresher air is returned back to the room.
Easy to Maintain Replacement Filters
The Pre-Filter A (model HRF-AP1) needs to be replaced every 3 months. The HEPA filter (model HRF-R2) should be replaced once a year. A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace - no tools required.
To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
What is Particle Pollution?
Airborne particles less than or equal to 10 microns in diameter are so small that they can get into the lungs, potentially causing serious health problems.
When inhaled, larger particles (2.5 microns and larger), tend to stay in the upper respiratory tract. Fine particles (2.5 microns or smaller) stay airborne longer than larger, heavier particles which increases the chances of being inhaled. These microscopic particles are considered more harmful because they can move deeper into the respiratory tract.
|Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Medium Room||Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Large Room||Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Extra Large Room||Honeywell Bluetooth Smart HEPA Air Purifier - Large Room||Honeywell HEPA Compact Air Purifier - Small Room||Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Medium-Large Room|
|Model #||HPA100 (Black). HPA104 (White)||HPA200 (Black), HPA204 (White)||HPA300 (Black), HPA304 (White)||HPA250B||HPA060||HPA160|
|Recommended Room Size||Medium Rooms (155 sq ft)||Large Rooms (310 sq ft)||Extra Large Rooms (465 sq ft)||Large Rooms (310 sq ft)||Small Rooms (75 sq ft)||Medium-Large Rooms (170 sq ft)|
|Smoke CADR Rating||100||200||300||200||48||110|
|Dust CADR Rating||106||190||320||190||62||120|
|Pollen CADR Rating||100||180||300||180||75||130|
|Product Dimensions||13.54 x 8.9 x 13.94||17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86||20.08 x 10.83 x 22.32||17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86||7.72 x 10.69 x 15.16||8.11 x 11.08 x 25.59|
|HEPA Replacement Filter||HRF-R1 (1 Filter)||HRF-R2 (2 Filters)||HRF-R3 (3 Filters)||HRF-R2 (2 Filters)||HRF-H1 (1 Filter)||HRF-H2 (2 Filters)|
|Genuine Odor-Reducing Pre-filter||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-B1 (1 Filter)||HRF-B2 (2 Filters)|
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger
Showing 1-7 of 512 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They start to run more loudly when the filters need to be replaced, but I think that's just physics. I have never had a purifier that didn't do this.
Do not underestimate the pre-filters! Make sure to change those fairly often. DON'T just vacuum them; I have tried this in the past a few times and every time it just makes the filter incredibly ineffective. You need to put a NEW activated carbon filter in there as it's the activated carbon that filters many chemicals (VOCs) that are terrible for your health!
When my hands are really really dry, the buttons don't respond well to touch. This is easily solved by using two fingers instead of one!
And finally, the light can be turned dim or all the way off. This is surprisingly a very nice touch as we use them as pseudo-nightlights in the kids' rooms and turn the light off in our bedroom.
If you can afford it, make sure to go for the model that sucks in the front and blows out the top as you only have to account for one side on the horizontal. This is MUCH easier to work with in any room than the ones that suck in the back and blow out the front since you then have to make sure there's a clear path to the back and the front.
All in all a fantastic purifier. Get some extra filters now so they're ready when you need to do replacements.