Honeywell Advanced Quietset with Noise Reduction Technology 16 Whole Room Pedestal Fan
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OSCILLATING STAND FAN: With ultra quiet operation & oscillation for cooling a large area, an automatic shut off timer, adjustable head & height, & 5 settings this remote controlled standing fan ensures you can find the best cooling options for your home.
- QUIET COOLING: Honeywell's QuietSet line of fans are quiet & powerful, so you'll feel the fan's cooling power with less sound.
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well. Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans -- find one for every room in the house.
- HONEYWELL FANS: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home. Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs. Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Choose from five levels to personalize your sound and cooling power needs.
Next Generation of Quiet Cooling Power
Aerodynamic blade and cone shaped air diffuser are engineered to deliver a powerful cooling experience with 25% less noise.*
*25% less noise than our HS-1655 Stand Fan based on internal sound rating.
Remote Control Included
Remote control allows you to select the fan settings from across the room. Store the round remote in the back of the fan.
Additional Product Features
Unique Twist & Lock Height Adjustment
Determining the Height of the Fan
The unique Twist & Lock height adjustment feature lets you choose the perfect height for your cooling needs. Simply twist the top pole unlocking the height adjustment feature, pull up or push down to your desired height, and then twist the pole again to lock the fan in place.
- Securely grasp the top portion of the pole and twist counter clockwise to unlock.
- Pull up or push down to adjust height (placing your foot or hand gently on the base will help with the height adjustment).
- Once you have selected the desired height, twist clockwise until you feel the pole lock into place.
The next generation of quiet cooling power now available in the advanced QuietSet stand fan. The aerodynamic blade with winged tips reduces Turbulence creating less noise. The Cone shaped air diffuser is engineered to maximize air flow to deliver a powerful cooling experience with 25Percent less noise.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this fan in my home study to get some extra airflow while not having the typical fan noise to distract me while I worked. That was great until it stopped turning on the other day. Yes I checked the power and even moved it to another outlet, but it is now a piece of rubbish that is going out with the trash next time. There are other shortcomings I was willing to overlook until it died. Like the hockey puck shaped remote control is a little odd, which will make keeping track of it more difficult. I ended up mounting it to the side of my desk with some double-sided tape so I would stop hunting for it. Also the vertical adjustment locking mechanism does not lock it in place very securely. I placed this at the door of my study to circulate cooler air from the rest of the house and the kids and dog would bump into it and it would go all the way back to the shortest height. Another piece of tape prevent the shaft lock from rotating and having it go back down.
So here I am toward the end of summer in Texas having to hunt for a new fan because brands like Honeywell don't last any better than the knock-off or no-name brands.
Overall, the fan is still decent unless you need maximum airflow and because of that I think I overpaid a bit.
The assembly was also fairly simple if youll read the instructions first. Took only a matter of minutes and it was up and running as quietlyas a fan has ever been.
I wasn’t aware that a reduction in noise comes at the cost of the fan speed.
The highest speed of the fan would be consider low-medium on by other fan.
If you want a low-powered fan for reduction in noise, this is perfect for you, but if you’re looking for a powerful fan that pushes a lot of air, look elsewhere.
Not to mention, the build quality is a semi-sturdy plastic that feels cheap and it’ll probably break after less than a year.
If you’re looking for some serious cooling regardless of noise, I recommend a high-velocity fan with metal blades.
Update: This fan lasted 1 yr and 7 months before the motor quit working.
Top reviews from other countries
La fan est mal balancé ce qui provoque une forte vibration de la tête du ventilateur et donc un fort bruit venant de la cage de protection.
Je ne la recommande absolument pas.