Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kaz Honeywell HT-904 Tabletop Air-Circulator Fan, ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 39% off the $18.49 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get $30 cash back when you book select services. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kaz Honeywell HT-904 Tabletop Air-Circulator Fan, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique blade design reduces normal fan noise by 30%
- 3 speed settings; delivers powerful stream of air up to 27 feet
- Adjustable-tilt head pivots to direct airflow where needed most
- Removable grill for easy cleaning; wall-mounting option
- Measures 11 by 6-1/2 by 11-2/7 inches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
That awesome model seems to have been replaced with this model which is less powerful. The less powerful part is OK, I can just turn the speed up a notch (I always used the first setting on the HT-800--that sucker was strong!). The part they really screwed up is the base. They inexplicably cut away parts of it in the front and back so that now, instead of being solid and sturdy feeling, it's flimsy feeling and top heavy and falls over or points upward every time you touch it, and sometimes even when you don't. Why oh why do so many companies take a product that's fantastic just the way it is and then change it so it sucks?
By the way, I put this same review on the manufacturer's website (Kaz) and noticed that they change all customer reviews to 5 stars, no matter how many you choose. Real honest of them. After years of buying this brand, I guess I'll be looking for a different one the next time I need a new fan.
Air Flow: Winner = Tie
- (+1 Honeywell) Based upon my observations the Honeywell low setting produces airflow in between the low and high setting on the Chillout. The medium setting on the Honeywell gives more airflow than the high setting on the Chillout. The high setting on the Honeywell give more airflow than can be achieved by the Chillout.
- (+1 Chillout) As a consequence of this, however, the Chillout allows you to have a truly low setting for those instances you just want a touch of airflow. The Honeywell is still pretty powerful at its lowest setting. For us, this comes in handy in our daughter's room. This way our baby monitor (audio only) is not overpowered by the strong gust/sound from the Honeywell. Now my daughter is allowed to use a fan overnight - with the Honeywell, we would shut it off before going to bed.
Sound: Winner = Chillout
- Chillout: 80 decibels (dB) directly in front of the fan, 70 dB about three feet in front of the fan, 45 dB about three feet to the side of the fan.
- Honeywell: 80 dB directly in front of the fan, 75 dB about three feet in front of the fan, 50 dB about three feet to the side of the fan.Read more ›
BUT..I cannot talk into the fan and distort my voice which really let down my inner 6 year old self.
Still 5 stars, but for those of you looking to distort your voice by speaking into your new beloved table fan, look elsewhere. If the above doesn't apply to you stop reading this nonsense and buy the thing already!
CON: Description says it has a removable grill for cleaning. This model does NOT have a removable grill. A Swiffer duster can be used to clean the front and back grooves but you must take it apart to clean the blades. You can take it apart using a long skinny, small head, Phillips screwdriver. A bit of a hassle but possible. See the photos I uploaded.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great, not too noisy. Sits on my desk and keeps me cool.Published 9 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I really liked this small fan. It was very useful and it worked really great! The wind that this fan produces was very strong. This is really wroth buying!Published 10 hours ago by James
Yes! I think just about everyone has one of these by now, right? Perfect for a little white noise to fall asleep to. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Andy Frost
This fan has been redesigned to lower cost so many times that there must be 40 or 50 versions of it around by now. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Thomas Raven