4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Honeywell - IPCAM-WI2B - Camera, Ip For Total Connect,
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Honeywell Ademco IPCAM-WI2B
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Honeywell Ademco IPCAM-WI2B CAMERA, IP FOR TOTAL CONNECT,
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I scoured the Internet but came up with nada. Will update this post/review if they ever stabilize
I waited 30 minutes - no joy. Ok so the only way I was able to configure the camera was through the Honeywell Tuxedo control panel and that was AFTER I hard wired it into my router. I was able to push wireless config parameters to it after it was discovered by the panel. I was then able to set the SSID and WPA2 password on the camera. Rebooted and it works. Goat Rodeo an dthe directions don't show this. i GOOGLED problems / setup and found a video on YouTube that worked. THIS ONE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0rUwoNXlVg Good luck. Camera quality not much better than a cheap FOSCAM and the green lights are quite distracting