Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 25, 2016
I absolutely hate biting insects! I purchased the one acre bug zapper for my 1/4 acre property so that I could draw them in from my neighbors house. The zapper by itself eliminates maybe 20 mosquitoes a day during the summer, with this lure it is upwards of 50+ per day. When I started using this lure, I had to start blowing out the bug zapper with compressed air every day. In one summer, I was able to eliminate enough mosquitoes, that I could go outside and enjoy the yard without such high risk of being swarmed.
on March 26, 2015
After installing I am seeing the mosquito's come in droves. Works well for the mosquito's in my area. After reviewing the map recommending what type of attractant to use for my area the octenol was the recommended attractant. The cartridge is a bit of a different shape compared to previous cartridges but once installed it stays put.
on May 24, 2017
This stuff works! We have to use the leaf blower every other day, to blow the mosquito's and other bugs off of our bug light when we have the Nosquito attractant ! It is obvious when it's time to change, because the bug light doesn't need cleaning as often. I will never run out of Nosquito ever again.
on October 21, 2014
To be honest I couldn't tell much of a difference between using the octenol lure consistently and not using it at all. I live close to a warm water pond and the mosquitos could carry away a small dog if not leashed properly. I use the largest Stinger Bug Zapper on my 2 acre property and it makes a significant difference, but honestly, I noticed little to no difference in attraction or mosquito killing when using the Octenol lure for almost 3 weeks. Changed the Lure once a week for 3 weeks and then stopped. Just simply not sold.
on August 11, 2016
Had set this up with my Black Flag BZ-40-DX 40-Watt Deluxe Outdoor Bug Zapper.

No mosquitos were caught and we are still getting bitten by them. I will go back and use the black flag lure as it worked better for me.
on November 5, 2016
To date, we have noticed a significant reduction in mosquito's in our backyard, we are thrilled!
on February 10, 2011
I use these Stinger Octenol zapper bait and I have a lot of skeeters living in Ag country with flowing irrigation. I change my lamp annually as recommended and change out the Octenol bait monthy as recommended... In the peak of summer I have to take my shop air hose out the door and blow out the bug zapper DAILY. I remove on a daily basis 1/2 to 1 cup of dead dried fried mosquito's... If you haven't used an Stinger bug zapper with Octenol bait your are not getting rid of all your mosquitoes. BTW, I have been Stinger zapper and Octenol user and a convinced user for six years after trying everything else on the market only to find I wasted my money. You will see serious results if you follow the directions enclosed with the product.
on July 6, 2016
I think this works great in combination with a cat. I thought I would see a lot more mosquitos in the trap drawer but I think what is happening is that this product reals the mosquitos close by and then our cat stomps on them.
on June 26, 2016
We had very heavy rains in April-May and the mosquitoes were a nightmare. The octenol seems to increase the effectiveness. Unfortunately, the light in my Stinger unit went out and the replacement bulb was more than I paid for the entire unit when it was new (which is why I gave only 4 stars). The good news is that these fit very well in my new (not Stinger) unit.
review image
on October 19, 2015
Live in the south so we have both types of mosquito's. This doesn't work on smaller tiger mosquito's so bought the tiger mosquito bate also. Between the two types mosquito's population went from unbearable couldn't even make it to car outside without being bitten to almost none in a couple weeks. Don't have to wear mosquito spray any more.

Since this is the default sold in most mosquito zappers would be nice if it worked on ALL mosquito's.