Honeywell QuietCare HEPA Air Purifier, 17005-N
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEPA air purifier for bedrooms and living areas up to 196 square feet
- Quiet operation; programmable with remote control
- Electronic filter reminders for timely maintenance
- Activated carbon pre-filter removes smells from tobacco, cooking, pets
- HEPA filter for cleaner air and healthier lungs; 5-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Honeywell 17005 Quiet Care HEPA Air Cleaner - Clean air is important for not only those with respiratory problems, but for everyone, and this air cleaner from Honeywell is perfect for the job. It features a HEPA filter for the ultimate in particle removal - as well as an Activated Carbon Pre-Filter.
1. Choose the best air purifier for your needs
*Purchase "K" pre-filter for QuietClean® Odor and VOC Reduction
2. Choose your room size
Length x Width = Total Square Feet
3. Find the right replacement filter
Top customer reviews
The only problem I have with it is the noise. For this purifier to be true to its name with the low setting, use it in a room that is 20' x 20' or greater. When I am 10' or less from it, I can hear sharp and high-pitched sounds from the airflow. The big sound of air whooshing doesn't bother me, it's the higher stuff.
I also have a large EnviraCaire HEPA unit that has comparable purification with a lower airflow note.
To use this in a smaller room I run it 15-20 min. on med or high; then I can come back to the room and switch it off. Of course mileage will vary depending how easily allergens get back into the room. I'd consider buying another unit anytime.
Most recent customer reviews
I would recommend.