- 16.51 centimeters high
- 9.14 centimeters wide
- Wireless - Battery operated
- Works with up to four (4) door bell push buttons
- Flashing light indicator or four (4) chime tunes with three (3) volume levels
- Self learning code system automatically adjusts to eliminate interference
- 150-ft operating range
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.29 shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Portable Plus Wireless Chime Push Button makes a case for portability. You can take the wireless chime around your home or yard, or place it on a table or counter.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 8.4 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00V5509X2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 24, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: After some more testing I've come to the conclusion that for the signal to reach outside it has to be within 20 feet of the button. With a thicker wall, insulation, wiring, etc. Those that have written of having the receiver in the back yard with the button in the front and having it work great are either very lucky or are lying outright. I'm tempted to drop it to two stars.
It does the job nicely. I did not mount the push button, but instead leave it on a shelf near the top of the basement steps. If I need my husband, usually to tell him he's going to be late for work if he doesn't stop whatever man thing he's doing, I just push the button and a nice little jazzy jingle and flashing blue light tell him to get a move on. I will soon have surgery and will have very limited mobility for a while, and he will be my caregiver. With this device, he can still spend time in the basement doing man things because I will be able to signal him when I need him.
Yes, he could just take his cell phone to the basement with him, BUT he never thinks to, he can't find it, it's not charged, the ringer is off, the movie is too loud... you get the picture. The combination of jazzy jingle and flashing blue light get his attention.
Honeywell products are usually reliable, but this one fooled me.
I did purchase this from Amazon, but by the time I realized that it was not my fault, it was too late to return it.