Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- One program for the entire week-4 periods per day
- Digital display;Dimensions: 3-3/8 inches wide x 4-3/4 inches. high x 1-1/8 inches deep.
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat, Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) multistage HVAC systems
- Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort
- Display options: Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 1-Week Programmable Thermostat is simple to install, easy to use and has basic operations.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 8.8 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078KKGG8G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, this one is as sort of a dud. The tiny screw in which you I sent your “hot” wire under would not budge and appeared to be stripped or defective. I wasn’t able to get the wire under it and inserted. Luckily I have an electrician friend who helped me get it in there. I would have just sent it back but the temp is dropping and I am stubborn about that kind of thing.
All-in-all, great little thermostat. Woukd hsve tated a 5 bit i just happened to get one that was less than the awesome products I usually get from Honeywell.
By the way-check with your utilities company. My offered a rebate since I was putting in a programmable unit.
Bonus: The mounting holes even lined up.
The YouTube tutorials helped, and indeed, the power wire that went to the Dometic is not used.
The lack of a High/Low switch for the air conditioner is not a problem for us. I connected both fan wires to the same terminal so the A/C fan runs on high. May experiment with whether to change to Low only when we go back next summer.
Nice to finally have a thermometer in the RV. It's accurate to within a degree or two.