|You Save:||$9.50 (38%)|
- One program for the entire week-4 periods per day. This product is easy to use
- Digital display. This product is highly durable and and easy to handle
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat. Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) multistage HVAC systems
- Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort
- Display options: Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock
- This product is manufactured in China
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 1-Week Programmable Thermostat is simple to install, easy to use and has basic operations.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 8.8 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078KKGG8G
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Compare with similar items
Orbit 83521 Clear Comfort Programmable Thermostat with Large, Easy-to-Read Display
Honeywell RTH2410B1001/A 5-1-1 Day Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH6450D1009/E1 5-1-1-Day Programmable Thermostat
Single Stage 5-2 Programmable Thermostat,24 Volt or Millivolt System,1 Heat 1 Cool,Saswell SAS900STK-2
Single Stage 5-2 Programmable HVAC Thermostat with Easy to Read Display,1 Heat 1 Cool,Saswell T21STK-2
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ProWholeSaleNY Fulfillment||Saswell Control||Saswell Control|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 1 x 4.75 in||1.5 x 5 x 3 in||3.75 x 1 x 4.75 in||12 x 10 x 3 in||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation says "15 minutes or under" and I found this to be true.
Turn off power to furnace and thermostat (although it is a low voltage feed, you MUST still do this)
Unscrew the original thermostat from the wall but leave wires attached
Check the color of the wires and which terminals they attach to on the original (look for small letters W,R,Y,Rc etc)
Mark the wires (if needed) with the stickers provided in the package
Unhook wires from the original
Remove backing plate from new thermostat, thread wires through hole and place against wall
Attach backing plate using screws and wall plugs provided
Put 2 x AAA batteries(NOT supplied)in the faceplate
Attach previously marked wired to the matching terminals at the back of the faceplate
Snap faceplate onto backing plate
Read instructions for setting time and programs
Turn power to furnace back on
Pros: cheap, easy to install, good instructions
Cons: would have been nice to include 2 x AAA batteries
Overall a good buy. I fitted one as a test and then bought 3 more.
We are very pleased with our new thermostats. They were very easy to install; it took about twenty minutes to hook each one up. The digital display is easy to read, although it doesn’t have a back-light for viewing in hours of darkness. Programming the thermostat was a reasonably straightforward and painless procedure.
These Honeywell RTH221B1021/A thermostats seem to do a much better job of regulating the heat in our house than the ones they replaced. It is too early to tell if we will see any savings on our heating oil budget. I would bet, however, that we will.
There are certainly more advanced and sophisticated thermostats on the market, but they cost a lot more. For our needs, these simple and inexpensive Honeywell RTH221B1021/A thermostats are perfect. Highly recommended.
After getting the unit installed, I instantly realized that reviewer was correct. I immediately became to search for a better, more versatile unit. And i went to the store the next day and bought it....
And then it took me a couple days before I got around installing the new unit. In that time, I realized that no light was not a big deal-I had never had one that lit up before. And sure, it would be nice to be able to program different patterns for the weekend-but this one would work just fine. I returned the $27 unit to the store and kept this one.
It’s been a few months now, and I am completely fine with this unit. It runs perfectly, it’s easy to install and program. I gave it five stars because it is a very good product for its price. I give my self three stars for not spending the extra $10 and getting the next step up.
Bonus: The mounting holes even lined up.
The YouTube tutorials helped, and indeed, the power wire that went to the Dometic is not used.
The lack of a High/Low switch for the air conditioner is not a problem for us. I connected both fan wires to the same terminal so the A/C fan runs on high. May experiment with whether to change to Low only when we go back next summer.
Nice to finally have a thermometer in the RV. It's accurate to within a degree or two.