Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 1,015 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,081 reviews
on August 3, 2017
Works as expected. Easy to use. No complaints.
on August 2, 2017
Works great
on July 29, 2017
My husband had no issues installing this, and the scheduled timer is saving us money on our electric bill! We set it higher for hours when we are at work, and I don't have to remember to turn up the air before leaving the house.
on July 27, 2017
Easy to install! Very nice!
on July 22, 2017
Worked o.k.
on July 17, 2017
At first I was worried about replacing my thermostat as I have heard horror stories on issues they had. I took a leap and purchased this one and it was so easy to install. Everything was labeled and the instructions were very detailed. It took me about 10 mins to replace my existing thermostat and another 5 mins to figure out the programming. All in all it is a good thermostat for what I need it for.

I did have the mark on the bottom right of the screen that everyone has complained about and it is strange to see but I don't plan on looking at my thermostat too often.
on July 15, 2017
Never worked
on June 26, 2017
Horrible instructions. No labels on the terminals you figure it out and put them on yourself. Really Honeywell? What a joke! Don't buy this!
on June 24, 2017
This is my 3rd one. I bought first two for each unit in my house 5 years ago. One of them started acting up with flickering screen and lock ups after 2 years then it died few days ago. I tried resetting it and cleaning the contacts but it was completely dead. I didn't want to buy different one so I just bought same one so I don't have to switch out the backplate.
on June 18, 2017
Last night at 11pm, my AC unit stopped working. I unfortunately live in a city where the low is 78° and that's JUST before sunrise.
I called a 24 hour HVAC service the next morning to come fix my AC unit because the forecast for the next several months is about 100°. Turns out it was just the thermostat I had purchased just 8 months ago was faulty.
So, buyer beware. And just a note, if you don't already know, if your AC stops working and your thermostat looks totally normal, try running to Home Depot or wherever and picking up a new thermostat before you pay a technician 3x the cost of a new one, to tell you you need a new one. Learn from my HVAC ignorance!!!