Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 5" high
- 5" wide
- Menu Driven Programming guides user through programming, much like using an ATM; Conventional push-button programming
- 4 Programmable periods per day allow settings for wake, leave, return and sleep
- Armchair Programming allows you to remove the thermostats from the wall for programming
- Precise temperature control of +/-1 degrees for consistent comfort; Displays both room temperature and temperature setting
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat is easy to use and features a large backlit display, user friendly controls and key features such as Smart Response technology.
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 9.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B079F34ZJ1
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most, if not all, manufacturers have tightened their dead band in an attempt to minimize temperature deviations. White Rogers (Emerson) does give you a choice of 3 ranges with one being +/-0.85F (70% wider than Honeywell) and I would recommend that unit over this.
This was super easy to program and install. We hope we're even happier when the next energy bill arrives!! I will say that the only down side I see to this is that it's hard to separate from the mounting plate. If you want to reprogram 'all' the time slots it's quite a lot to stand there while it's on the wall and do. I have had others in the past that 'just popped right off' with the right touch and I wish this one did too, it really requires a screwdriver to press in on either the top or bottom tabs to get it 'free' from it's wall mount.
Other than that, the screen is easy to read and it is keeping the scheduled temp routine perfectly.
The local Power comp. has a price change for peak hours.
This T-stat is trying to learn the time it may take to cool the house.
Its called "Smart Response". or on the T-stat above the time it says in Recovery.
Honeywell has no info on its web page on how to turn it off on this Thermostat.
This is not what i need or want.
PS no wiring info in box so i had problems with connections. The old T-stat used a common wire to stat, that is not needed on this t-stat
.... return date. hope i can change it out