3-Year Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Honeywell SilentComfort Permanent, True HEPA Air Purifier, 18155
|Price:||$249.96 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electronic filter clean reminder; quietly cleans the air with no cold exhaust draft.
- Easy to clean with household vacuum twice a year
- HEPA filter never needs replacement; 19-3/8 L by 19-3/8 D by 19-inch H
- Removes up to 100-percent of bacteria and germs that pass through
- Air purifier with hepa filter for rooms up to 197-square-feet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Honeywell SilentComfort True HEPA Air Purifier with Advanced airflow design for ultra quiet high speed operation. This True HEPA air purifier removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. 150 CADR / Recommended Room Size 15' x 15'. Replacement Carbon Universal Prefilter: 38002.
1. Choose the best air purifier for your needs
*Purchase "K" pre-filter for QuietClean® Odor and VOC Reduction
2. Choose your room size
Length x Width = Total Square Feet
3. Find the right replacement filter
Compare with similar items
Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA Air Purifier, 390 sq. ft.
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, 465 sq. Ft, HPA300
Honeywell 17000-S QuietCare True HEPA Air Purifier, 200 sq. ft.
Honeywell AirGenius5 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer, 250 sq. ft.
GermGuardian AC9200WCA Hi-Performance Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanitizer, Captures Allergens, Smoke, Odors, Mold, Dust, Germs, Pets, Smokers, Large Room Germ Guardian Air Purifier
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Electronics Warehouse Outlet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||19.33 x 19.33 x 18.88 in||18.03 x 18.03 x 19.57 in||20 x 9.25 x 22.25 in||13.14 x 15.82 x 17.08 in||12.17 x 12.24 x 29.88 in||17 x 9.75 x 27 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||21 lbs||21 lbs||13 lbs||17.9 lbs||20.35 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+Quite (on low setting)
+Powerful motor that really moves the air
+I can clean the filter with a vacuum myself
+Conveniently shaped to tuck away
-Loud on medium and high setting
Overall I'm pleased with this unit. I bought a filtered purifier for the living room and I wish I'd bought another one of these instead. I've already replaced the filter on that one a couple of times and it's pricey.
When I bought my current Honeywell from Amazon, it was the same model as the old one EXCEPT I no longer have to replace the main filter core. Those in my old Honeywell machine used to cost $60-75 each to replace! Yes, there is a loud whooshing sound when this machine is set on High but it is fairly quiet when it's on Medium or Low. I've heard what the industrial-sized Honeywells in doctor's offices sound like when they're on - akin to a small jet engine. So Honeywell's noise level rating is relative to their other not-so-silent models.
I have moderate allergies and when I feel my chest tightening up from too much dust building up at home, I first set the machine to HIGH for a few minutes, then lower the setting to Medium to continue the air cleaning. This makes the noise level more tolerable.
I do notice that my allergies are less severe when I use the machine. At the time I was researching air purifiers, the better ones were considerably more - about $600 for the same room capacity.
I buy the pre-filter in sheets that I cut up into 8 long strips. These cost about $15 and last me about a year for moderate use on the air cleaner.. rather inexpensive upkeep.