|Item Weight||1.43 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 4.92 x 0.94 inches|
|Item model number||RCHT9610WFSW2003 T9|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Style||Thermostat with Sensor|
|Power Source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Thermostat, Mounting Hardware, Sensor|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||2 year limited warranty.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Honeywell Home RCHT9610WFSW2003 T9 WiFi Thermostat with 1 Smart Room Sensor, Touchscreen Display, Alexa and Google Assist
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.7 x 4.92 x 0.94 inches|
|Style||Thermostat with Sensor|
|Item Weight||1.43 Pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIVE AND SLEEP SMARTER. Choose the temperature in a specific room, like the bedroom, to be exactly what you want it to be, to help get a better night’s sleep. Or let the Smart Room Sensors automatically detect which rooms people are in and focus comfort where it matters automatically.
- AMAZING SENSOR RANGE. The battery powered Smart Room Sensors utilize unique Honeywell Home technology to deliver an efficient signal up to 200 ft range. (Could be further depending on home construction)
- MULTI-ROOM FOCUS. Don’t be forced to choose one room over another, the T9 Smart Thermostat can handle multiple rooms to focus on (requires sensors).Voltage: 24v. Smart Room Sensor Dimensions-2.6 x 2.6 x 0.77 inches
- SAVE MONEY AND ENERGY. Adjust your thermostat from anywhere with your mobile device, or let your home automatically react to your schedule with Auto Home/Away Scheduling. Save even more with possible inclusion in energy saving schemes from your utility provider. (Subject to availability in area)
- SMART RESPONSE AND ALERTS. Intelligently learns your home’s heating and cooling patterns to deliver the right temperature at the right time, and sending you filter and temperature alerts.
- DO IT YOURSELF SIMPLE INSTALL. With guided installation setup couldn’t be simpler. The included power adapter is an easy-to-install, low-voltage alternative to a C-wire, so the thermostat is compatible with most homes.
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Welcome to 'Just Right'
Sense the temperatures in the places that matter most with the T9 Smart Thermostat. Focus on the rooms you choose by setting a schedule — or let the sensors respond to your lifestyle, helping save energy when you leave and preparing that ideal temp for your return.
Whole Home Coverage
Place Smart Room Sensors around your home to see each room’s temp and humidity. Focus on specific rooms you choose, or let the sensors focus on rooms people are in.
Sensors have a stronger signal reaching up to 200 feet, spreading further across the whole home to increasing quality of signal and data presented to the T9 thermostat.
Help Everyone Sleep Comfortably
"Alexa, check the temperature of the bedroom." Focus your T9 Smart Thermostat on specific rooms, such as bedrooms, so everyone can get a cozy night's sleep.
Requires Smart Room Sensor per monitored area.
Auto Home and Away Mode
With the Honeywell Home app, using geofencing the T9 knows when you're coming and going, so no matter your schedule, you can always come home to comfort and save energy when you're away.
Feed your wires into the lettered ports of the wall plate, close the plate, and snap your T9 onto the wall. Then the T9 will self-configure, guiding you through a simple setup.
Monthly Energy Reports
Track your heating and cooling trends and get tips on reducing energy use so that you can help save on your energy bills.
Your Day Is in Your Control
Control the T9 Smart Thermostat however you want, using the Honeywell Home app or through Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, Samsung SmartThings, and more.
"Alexa, set the living room to 72 degrees until 7:15 PM."
"Alexa, raise the temperature by 2 degrees."
Smart Thermostat with Smart Room Sensor. Honeywell Home T9 WiFi Smart Thermostat, Smart Room Sensor Ready, Touchscreen Display, Alexa and Google Assist
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thermostat seemed to be the answer, as I could put the sensor in the part of the house that I wanted to regulate the temperature.
Installation was easy. Then I downloaded the app. An absolute terrible piece of software.
The app that controlled my previous thermostat was made exclusively for that purpose. This new Honeywell home app seems to work with all their devices, unfortunately when you try to get vastly different devices to work with the same app, functionality suffers.
In a nutshell:
1-Constant WIFI dropouts
2-Inability to tell which sensor is currently selected.
3-When you go into the prioritize screen, the schedule is shut off and thermostat goes into hold mode.
4-Incorrect temperature showing. Unless my bedroom is always 72 degrees and my living room is always 74.
5-Inability to change the brightness of the display. You can practically read a book by the light this thing emits.
6-Lack of info on the display. Its a very large display that shows only one thing. The current temperature. My old thermostat (which was smaller) showed Current temp and humidity, Temp that the device was set to, up and down arrows for adjusting temp, Outside temp & humidity , Current time and date. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_wr_but_btm?ie=UTF8&channel=glance-detail&asin=B07N849J21
Im in the process of returning mine. I'm hooking the old one back up.
The temp readings for the app and the T-stat never agree. There is always a large, unexplained difference.
The T-stat NEVER appears as an active room in the app, even though you wave your hands endlessly over the T-stat. Only sometimes does the t-stat appear as an active room on the t-stat.
Result of all this, is the system delivers completely erroneous temp data and is essentially worthless.
I’ve called Honeywell twice to question this. CS people are very nice and try to be helpful, but know nothing. So, my questions are never answered.
I believe there is a material defect in the software, and I believe the t- stat hardware is unable to recognize room presence, thus making everything useless.
Sorry, Honeywell, I’ve owned 4 different versions of your t-stats. The T9 is worthless.
DO NOT let “Vine” reviews ( people who receive the product for free) sway your opinion. Give someone a $200 product for free, and it will shape their opinion.
Finally got it working. Interface on application and thermostat is very poor. Frustrated both my wife and I. So - I took it out, reinstalled the 9850 and all is working again. This product is far worse than Nest or Ecobee.
For some time I had considered the Ecobee but had heard that while the sensors were great other areas just weren't as user friendly. When I saw the Honeywell T9 thermostat that seemed to have everything I could want feature wise, and previous generations were generally very well thought of despite the lack of features in the earlier generations compared to the nest and Ecobee. Given the rave reviews of previous generations of Honeywell thermostats and the newly added features I decided to pick up the T9.
While the Honeywell thermostat is new and I can't tell you about the long term features (ie durability, AI, etc...) I can give you some information on the setup process...
This is the part that may catch the most flak from customers coming from Nest. The requirement for the "C-wire" could cause you have to install their adapter in your Air Conditioner Unit. While this isn't actually a horribly complicated process, people who are skittish of wiring and electronics are likely to be displeased by the need for this adapter if they don't already have a "C-wire". In my case I was in the middle of installing the adapter when I found that my "C-wire" simply wasn't used, I was able to simply connect my "C-wire" up without needing the adapter and I could now wire it up normally. But really, as long as you can follow some basic instructions setting up the adapter is not as scary as it may seem.
Other than the requirement for the "C-wire" the physical installation is essentially the same as setting up a Nest thermostat. Simply plug the wires into the correct ports on the wall bracket and that's really it.
Once physically connected, turn the power on and the thermostat will come up and start walking you through the setup process including joining the thermostat to the wifi and adding sensors (sensors are added through the thermostat not the app). The touchscreen was very responsive and worked great. I had zero problems with the installation once I worked out my missing "C-wire" issue.
- App installation was simple (though it does require creating an account (as does the nest)).
- Pairing with the thermostat was very simple and you were automatically walked through this process.
- Setting a schedule was extremely simple (much better than the nest), allowing you to simply set home, away, and sleep settings instead of having to schedule daily settings (though this is still an option if you want it).
- Once everything is setup you can pair your sensors with your settings so it knows which sensors to prioritize for temperature control. For example my sleep setting is paired with my master bedroom sensor, while my home settings are paired with my office, hall, and living room sensors, and my away settings are paired with all sensors.
So far I would highly recommend the Honeywell T9 Thermostat. The physical installation was as easy as any other thermostat with the exception of maybe having to install the "C-wire" adapter (a one time thing, which you really can do yourself). The software was even easier than the nest to setup and use, and the sensors all appear to be working as expected. So far the Honeywell T9 has delivered on all of its promises and is the best smart thermostat I have used to date. 5/5
If I were to make any recommendations for the manufacturer they would be as follows...
- remove the requirement for the "C-wire", this is not required by nest and installing the adapter may be more than some people are willing to tackle even though it is really something that can be self-installed.
- add the option to add sensors via the app instead of requiring that they be added through the thermostat. This is a minor gripe, but there is no reason this functionality couldn't be added to the application for ease of use.