Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, 465 sq. Ft, ..." and save 30% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $21.48 shipping
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, 465 sq. Ft, HPA300
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for x-large rooms (465 sq. ft.) this air purifier help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors.
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home.
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens.
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don't just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
How the Technology Works
1. Pollutants are continuously drawn in.
2. The activated carbon pre-filter absorbs VOCs/Gases/Odors and traps larger particles. The pre-filter should be replaced every 3 months for optimal performance.
3. The HEPA filter continuously captures up to 99.97% of the particles that pass through it - as small as 0.3 microns.
4. Cleaner and fresher air is returned back to the room.
Easy to Maintain Replacement Filters
The Pre-Filter A (model HRF-AP1) needs to be replaced every 3 months. The HEPA filter (model HRF-R3) should be replaced once a year. A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace - no tools required.
To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
What is Particle Pollution?
Airborne particles less than or equal to 10 microns in diameter are so small that they can get into the lungs, potentially causing serious health problems.
When inhaled, larger particles (2.5 microns and larger), tend to stay in the upper respiratory tract. Fine particles (2.5 microns or smaller) stay airborne longer than larger, heavier particles which increases the chances of being inhaled. These microscopic particles are considered more harmful because they can move deeper into the respiratory tract.
|Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Medium Room||Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Large Room||Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Extra Large Room||Honeywell Bluetooth Smart HEPA Air Purifier - Large Room||Honeywell HEPA Compact Air Purifier - Small Room||Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier - Medium-Large Room|
|Model #||HPA100 (Black). HPA104 (White)||HPA200 (Black), HPA204 (White)||HPA300 (Black), HPA304 (White)||HPA250B||HPA060||HPA160|
|Recommended Room Size||Medium Rooms (155 sq ft)||Large Rooms (310 sq ft)||Extra Large Rooms (465 sq ft)||Large Rooms (310 sq ft)||Small Rooms (75 sq ft)||Medium-Large Rooms (170 sq ft)|
|Smoke CADR Rating||100||200||300||200||48||110|
|Dust CADR Rating||106||190||320||190||62||120|
|Pollen CADR Rating||100||180||300||180||75||130|
|Product Dimensions||13.54 x 8.9 x 13.94||17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86||20.08 x 10.83 x 22.32||17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86||7.72 x 10.69 x 15.16||8.11 x 11.08 x 25.59|
|HEPA Replacement Filter||HRF-R1 (1 Filter)||HRF-R2 (2 Filters)||HRF-R3 (3 Filters)||HRF-R2 (2 Filters)||HRF-H1 (1 Filter)||HRF-H2 (2 Filters)|
|Genuine Odor-Reducing Pre-filter||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-AP1||HRF-B1 (1 Filter)||HRF-B2 (2 Filters)|
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 1st level GERM is virtually silent, I've never owned an air filter that is this quiet - it is the perfect level to use while watching a movie. #2) is a pleasant white noise that is barely audible and offers a great amount of filtration. The 3rd and 4th levels offer superior air flow and are so much quieter than my other Honeywell filters. While I still own multiple Honeywell filters and use them daily throughout my home, I will be replacing them with this unit as my budget allows. In searching for this air filter I looked very closely at comparable units priced as high as $600.- I was searching for an air filter that offered great filtration, but was also quiet so I could use it daily in my home theater room. After looking at almost 20 different units and brands in the $200-$600 price range, checking Consumer Reports as well as the Amazon consumer feedback I was won over by this Honeywell unit because of the price, the basic method of filtration, the very cool control panel, the fact that I could place the unit against a wall, the convenient size of the unit, and finally my positive experience over the past 20 years with Honeywell products. In the end I am very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this unit. One final note, the ability to turn the blue light off on the control panel is a welcome upgrade over my other Honeywell units. Thank you Honeywell & Amazon!
I am so very pleased with this product!!!!
We have it running in our home almost constantly. It's setup in our living room where we spend most of our time. The kids love to take balloons and toss them above it, so that the balloon rides on the air. So not only is it cleansing the air, it's providing entertainment. It is a little loud, but honestly, I like the white noise. It's not loud like, machine loud. It's loud like, I have it on high and can hear air blowing loud. Which is quite soothing to me.
I'm so glad we bought this. I recommend it to all of my friends.