BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 8, 2015
Good morning! If you want to wake your household, accidentally trip the alarm when stepping outside to check on the sprinkler system before anyone else is awake... but if you prefer to not rudely awaken your household, turn the alarm off first! Easy install with a Vista 20p and loud enough that we make sure to not accidentally set the alarm off.
on September 13, 2017
I read someone's review on here about how loud this thing was and boy they weren't kidding. After we installed it we contacted XFINITY to let them know that we wanted to test it, our previous speaker that we had through another company wasn't compatible so we had to buy a new one, and I don't regret it one bit. This alarm speaker is so loud I don't even know how to judge the distance from where you can actually hear it, all I know is that any burglar hearing that will piss themselves lol.
on September 25, 2015
Easy to use is an MASSIVE understatement. I feed this off a 9v battery and it would wake the dead - it sure as hell disturbs my neighbors and we don't see our cats for about a day after testing. The battery even fits right in the siren housing.

It's almost too simple. Dealing with Chinese products, I've come to expect issues, such as "documentation" that is somewhere between Sanskrit and a fortune cookie written by a guy on an acid trip.

It has screw-tightened terminals inside - place bare wire end in hole, and tighten - connection made. You supply power and select which tone you want by using that one's terminal (one terminal gives you a steady howl, while the other emits a skin-crawling warble.) then connect your door or window or chastitybelt sensor - whatever. Done
on June 26, 2017
Was looking for a cheap bilge pump alarm solution to put on my boat. I have an Ultra Safety Systems pump switch senior with a high water switch. Their battery backed up alarm costs $174. The Energizer E2s have a 3000mAh capacity and the 500mA load of the Wave-2 siren is well within the operating range of the E2 batteries. Should get over 6 hours of constant alarm. Could add a circuit to cycle it on and off and get many more hours. The E2 batteries have a 20 year shelf life. So a well assembled system housed in a dry area on the boat should be a perfect solution.
on December 14, 2014
These sirens are LOUD! I installed two of them with my Vista-20p panel, Kinda regretting installing two of them because they are so freaking loud haha. Has the option of either steady tone or wobble, i personally like the wobble tone better but both are very effective.
This review is for the Honeywell WAVE-2 Two Tone Siren

Bought this to replace a beige one that has worked for over fifteen years.

Just wanted a cleaner white look.

Same loud obnoxious sound. Came in factory box with small sheet of instructions
on September 15, 2012
I purchased three of them for through out my home. I have to say they are quite loud for the price. The sound they make is however annoying, but I guess thats good.
on March 8, 2017
Nice and loud. Works great!
on March 17, 2017
Nice and loud. Great price. And blends in on the wall.
on April 30, 2017
better than good. It is on a motion detector in a remote garage. The alarm system is on a buried cable with a one of a kind control panel.
IT IS VERY VERY LOUD !