Honlphoto 1/4" Honeycomb Speed Grid for Shoe Mount Portable Flashes
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Speed Grids attach quickly and easily to most portable flash units using our non-slip Speed Strap
- 1/8 Speed Grid has a 1/8" honeycomb cell size to narrow the beam of light from your portable flash unit, producing a small circle of light
- Fits most any shoe mount and most handle mount portable strobes, including Canon 420 though 580 and Nikon SB24 though SB900
- Attaches quickly and easily to our Speed Strap mounting system
- Usable honeycomb area is 3.5" x 2.25" (appr. 89mm x 58mm)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 1/4 Speed Grid has a 1/4" honeycomb cell size to effectively narrow the beamof light from your portable flash unit, producing a small circle of light on your subject. Fits most any shoe mount and most handle mount portable strobes, including Canon 420
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still, the honeycomb is kinda fragile, and no solution has been provided for carrying it in a camera bag (I use a padded envelope). Also, the mechanism by which it attaches to the flash is klugy (strap and velcro). I'd rather see a rock flash solid adapter of some sort with attachments snapping/locking on with a "click".
Never had another grid to compare it to, but its good for a quick light shaper, albeit not as flexible as a combination of cinefoil, paper, tin-foil, cardboard, and gaffers tape...
PS - 3 stars means good, 4 stars means excellent, 5 stars I almost never give, since it implies no room for improvement and that is rarely the case.