CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Honor 7X Factory Unlocked Phone - 5.93Inch Screen - 32GB - Black (U.S. Warranty)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Equipped with almost 6 inches of screen real estate, the Honor 7x’s edge-to-edge display with a super sharp 2160 x 1080 FHD+ resolution provides you with an immersive visual experience.
- The dual-lens 16MP + 2MP rear Camera captures incredible high-quality photos. And with portrait mode, you can capture professional-looking shots of people with a beautifully blurred out background.
- 3GB RAM, 32 GB storage + Micro SD compatible up to 256GB (not included) + Dual Nano SIM card capability, 2.36GHz Octa-Core processor, 3.5mm microphone Jack. Supports GSM Networks.
- 3340 mAh battery for up to 1.5 days of screen-time on a single charge and Ultra power saving mode to extend your charge even longer, keeping you connected when you need it most.
- Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo. Get the latest version of Android through your Honor 7x’s software update.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Honor Full View Display
The Honor 7x’s full view 18:9 screen provides more real-estate than a traditional 16:9 screen, giving you a wider field of view than ever before.
Dual Lenses Deliver Professional-Grade Images
The dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera captures life’s magical moments in the highest definition, empowering your inner photographer.
The all new Portrait Mode lets you capture professional photos with a single tap of the shutter. With updated PDAF technology and an all new algorithm, gives the Honor 7x an ultra-fast focus.
Long Battery Life
A single charge lasts more than a full day thanks to the 3340 mAh (typical) battery and power saving technology enabled by the 16nm Kirin 659 chipset. The Ultra Power Saving Mode extends your charge even longer, keeping you good-to-go.
Front Camera Effects
The 8MP front camera features a new Effects function for additional WOW factor before you post to the GRAM.
The front camera also is capable of taking portrait photos to really take your selfie game to a new level.
The new gesture control function allows you to trigger a countdown to take a selfie by simply showing your palm to the camera.
Responsive Touch Technology
The rear mounted fingerprint sensor is conveniently placed and reacts immediately with the mere touch of an authorized finger print. Additionally the finger print sensor can be programmed for other functions, like initiating drop down menus.
Split Screen Function
The one-key split screen function offers an even faster multi-management experience. Simply hold the square icon on the bottom control navigation, then enjoy the utility of running 2 applications on a split-screen.
Compare with similar items
Huawei Mate SE Factory Unlocked 5.93” - 4GB/64GB Octa-core Processor| 16MP + 2MP Dual Camera| GSM Only |Grey (US Warranty)
Honor V10 Factory Unlocked Phone - 5.99Inch Screen - 128GB - Black (U.S. Warranty)
Moto G6 – 64 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Deep Indigo – Prime Exclusive Phone
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Unlocked Phone, 6" 6GB/128GB, AI Processor, Dual Leica Camera, Water Resistant IP67, GSM Only - Titanium Gray (US Warranty)
Xiaomi MI A1 (64GB, 4GB RAM) with Android One & Dual Cameras, 5.5" Dual SIM Unlocked, Global GSM Version, No Warranty (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mobiles International LLC|
|Screen Size||5.93 in||5.93 in||5.99 in||5.7 in||6 in||5.5|
|Item Dimensions||6.16 x 2.96 x 0.29 in||6.16 x 0.3 x 2.96 in||6.18 x 2.95 x 0.28 in||2.84 x 0.33 x 6.05 in||6.07 x 0.31 x 2.93 in||2.98 x 0.29 x 6.12 in|
|Item Weight||—||5.76 ounces||2.2 lbs||5.76 ounces||6.24 ounces||0.55 lb|
|Operating System||android;7.0||Android||android;8.1||—||Android 8 Oreo||Android|
Honor 7x has 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM. With 3GB large memory, you will enjoy a smooth running in playing games and operating multitasks. As a result, a lot of movie files you loved can be downloaded to your smartphone. Also, the battery capacity of Honor 7x is 3340Mah, enough for all-day usage. The fingerprint identification system is more advanced, unlocking in 0.2 seconds. The fingerprint sensor can also be used to take photos. Album function of emui 5.1 system supports intelligent classification in accordance with places you visited before helping you find photos quickly. Honor 7x uses a 5.93" full-view display offering you an enhanced viewing experience. Compared with traditional phones in size, the Honor 7x will give you greater field of view when playing games thanks to its 18: 9 long aspect ratio accounting for a 82.9% screen-to-body ratio. The Split screen functionality allows you to answer your friends messages when watching videos. Honor 7x is equipped with 16MP + 2MP dual-lens rear camera and 8MP front camera. Both cameras have a portrait mode to beautify photos. It includes popular stickers affects. It is Convenient to take selfies by showing your palm using the gesture control function. Meanwhile, it avoids the blur phenomenon of photos caused by hands trembling when the shutter button is pressed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Price: this phone is $200, but it feels like a much more expensive phone! You can buy 4 of these for the price of most flagship phones!
-Design: feels like a premium model, similar design to the iPhone 7+ but with almost no bezel, really beautiful to hold and the metallic build makes it feel nice while holding
-Micro SD Slot: one of the biggest advantages of using an android phone over an iPhone, so convenient to be able to expand your memory (especially now that you can download netflix and amazon prime movies)
-Unlocked: always awesome to have an unlocked phone that you can easily travel with and the phone even includes dual sim capability so you don't have to swap multiple sim cards if you travel often
-Screen: the screen looks great! the design is beautiful, it's awesome that there are almost no bezels (videos and pictures look fantastic)
-Fingerprint Reader: the fingerprint reader works very quickly and consistently and I love the placement on the back of the phone. It's also really cool how its functions can be customized (so you can do things like snap a selfie with the fingerprint reader)
-Performance: I wouldn't compare the speed of this to an expensive flagship, but so far I have noticed no issues with lag or slow downs while multitasking (im not a heavy gamer so not sure how that would perform)
-Headphone Jack: still such a convenient way to use any pair of headphones you want and its still so nice to be able to easily plug your phone into your car or into some speakers at a party using an auxiliary cable
-Battery Life: the battery life so far has been great, I have been able to easily get through a day and a half without having to recharge
-Protective Case: comes with it's own clear protective gel case, nothing too fancy, but it's nice and slim and its really cool that it was included with the phone
-No USB C: For being a phone released in 2018 it was very sad to see that the phone still used a micro usb connection
-No Water Resistance: having been using an iPhone 7 for a while it had become very comfortable to know that my phone could survive smaller water accidents
-No NFC: not a feature I use too too much, but may be annoying for some people
-Camera Quality: this is the main thing that would still make me invest in a more expensive phone. I use my phone camera alot and would really want something that is better quality and more reliable
After having the phone 1 month, the one nit I have is with Android Auto on my Volt. Sometimes the 7x has problems keeping up (i.e. map screen is blank). The remedy is to reboot. But, I've had a love-hate relationship with Android Auto on my Nexus 6p too - not this particular problem but enough other things that makes me wonder how much real testing is done on the app. So, it's hard to say if it's the 7x or Google.
Unfortunately, my previous phone, the Nexus 6P (which was also Huawei-built) entered into the boot-loop of death this last weekend and I needed to get a new phone. Settling on a new phone is a life-decision for me because it's with me more than anything else that I own. I was looking for a short-term phone before the upcoming Galaxy 9 announcement and decided on the Honor 7x because of the reviews - the 7x was oxymoronically termed the "premium budget" phone. Once I bought a new flagship, I'd let the Honor 7x become a backup phone.
Wow - I was not expecting this phone.
* Built Quality - it feels like a flagship
* Snappy performance - enough said
* Headphone jack - I'm a big user of bluetooth, but many times I don't want the hassle
* Included case - another $20 that I don't need to spend
* MicroSD slot - I like the option of more memory without having to pay extortion pricing for embedded memory
* Low phone stress: At this price, I don't need to guard this phone like a Faberge egg (yes, I had to look up the spelling for that)
What's not great and why it doesn't matter to me (i.e. would I pay an additional $400+ to get these features)
* No Type-C: Yes, I'm trying to standardize on this but I've got plenty of microUSB devices now. I'm living in a mixed charger world for a while so I'm okay with it (but only this time)
* Not OLED: Yes, my Nexus 6P was brighter. But, fixing a cracked OLED cost more than this phone (so I lived with a cracked screen)
* Camera: I'm sure the camera isn't as good as the flagships but it doesn't move my $400 needle
* Bezel - it has a small bezel. Who cares.
* No fast charging: You need fast charging when your battery can't get you through the day - this battery will more than get you through the day
* No 5GHz WiFi radio: It's loading apps and streaming videos plenty fast for me now.
* No NFC: Since I can't depend on vendors accepting Android Pay, I've always got my credit cards with me.
* Not waterproof: I'll just continue to be careful with the phone.
* Not SnapDragon latest: As long as the performance is good - it doesn't matter.
* I can't remember how to spell Hawui: But, I feel superior to others in that I can pronounce it.
What's not great and may not matter to you:
* Comes with Android 7, not Andriod 8. Given that only .2% of devices were on 8 you probably don't care about this. For me, it's inexcusable for a manufacturer to release a phone on an old OS. This is why when I transitioned from Apple to Android, I settled on the Google Nexus because I knew I would always get the latest. As a tech enthusiast, when I read about a new software feature that's available, I need to have it. But, the reality is that, unlike the old days when new major versions of OS's contained exciting and life-altering features, the last set of major releases have been kind of a yawn-fest. But, it's still important to me and how Huewai keeps pace with the latest releases will be a factor if I choose them again.
Summing it up, great phone at a fantastic price. I would pay more if I needed to, but with the Honor 7x, it don't. IMHO, if you are buying a flagship phone from Samsung/Apple/Google, you're making a fashion statement.
(but, I'll let you know if I change my opinion)