Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
- MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai.
- MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
- GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online.
- ART OF BATTLE COMBAT SYSTEM - Feel the weight of your weapon and the power and impact of every strike.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enter the chaos of war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai, three of the greatest warriors of legend.
Wield your blade like never before with the innovative Art of Battle combat system that puts you in total control of your warrior. Master the sword, and fight in brutal, fast-paced melee combat across an engaging story campaign and groundbreaking multiplayer modes.
Discover the world of For Honor and live the history behind the war between the Knights, Samurai, and Viking factions as you carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ultimately, I'm removing an additional star because you need to make an Ubisoft account in order to even play single player. That would typically fine, but the main issue is that you need to have an "always-on" connection with Ubisoft in order to play any part of this game. There have been mass server outages on Ubisoft's part, so I sometimes can't even play single player because of issues on their end. This is terrible considering that single player's gameplay doesn't actually use any online aspect.
It's difficulty curve is through the roof, the combat system is amazingly diverse, the characters are both brutal and quirky at the same time. The executions and amount of time spent customizing your individual members of each faction will amaze you. However, this game is not for the feint hearted or easy to anger. This game will chew you up and spit you out repeatedly before you get the hang of it.
But, if you're a stickler for punishment like me...you'll love it.