Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "For Honor - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 32% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
- MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai.
- MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
- GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online.
- ART OF BATTLE COMBAT SYSTEM - Feel the weight of your weapon and the power and impact of every strike.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Enter the chaos of war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai, three of the greatest warriors of legend.
Wield your blade like never before with the innovative Art of Battle combat system that puts you in total control of your warrior. Master the sword, and fight in brutal, fast-paced melee combat across an engaging story campaign and groundbreaking multiplayer modes.
Discover the world of For Honor and live the history behind the war between the Knights, Samurai, and Viking factions as you carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield.
Top Customer Reviews
It is fun once you get the hang of it, and the combat is great. But there are tons of areas for improvement.
The faction war also seems kind of lame after awhile. It drags on for SO LONG. The war consists of 5 round. Each round is 14 days or so.
Hoping they continue to tweak and patch things up since right now any player vs player matches are incredibly unreliable. Not fun being matched against players 20+ levels higher than you over and over and over.