Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "For Honor - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
- MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai.
- MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
- GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online.
- ART OF BATTLE COMBAT SYSTEM - Feel the weight of your weapon and the power and impact of every strike.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Enter the chaos of war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai, three of the greatest warriors of legend.
Wield your blade like never before with the innovative Art of Battle combat system that puts you in total control of your warrior. Master the sword, and fight in brutal, fast-paced melee combat across an engaging story campaign and groundbreaking multiplayer modes.
Discover the world of For Honor and live the history behind the war between the Knights, Samurai, and Viking factions as you carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield.
Top Customer Reviews
UBI Soft needs to get their act together since the decline every since Unity is obvious
Quick Summary of this game: BRUTAL,FUN, EASY TO PICKUP HARD TO MASTER, BALANCED YET TOUGH MATCHUPS!!
This game has all the makings of a classic fighting game, one on one fighting is good, but the war like feel of things makes for this game to standout.
Some characters are great for one on one battles (samurai) while others are good for handling multiple fighters (the heavy fighters and shield users)
This game is well though through and im looking forward to Dlc. Naturally with pep make sure your net is good, I experience slight issues which dont add up to the fun I have....and the rage I get when I get blindsided in the skirmish matches loll