+ $0.00 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- ENTER THE CHAOS OF WAR - Carve a path of destruction in For Honor, a brand-new action game with visceral melee combat.
- MASTER UNIQUE WARRIOR FACTIONS - Choose your hero among three legendary warrior factions, the Knights, Vikings, and Samurai.
- MEMORABLE STORY CAMPAIGN - Storm castles in massive battles and confront deadly bosses to ensure the survival of your people against a mysterious and deadly foe.
- GROUNDBREAKING MULTIPLAYER - Own the battlefield with your band of warriors online.
- ART OF BATTLE COMBAT SYSTEM - Feel the weight of your weapon and the power and impact of every strike.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enter the chaos of war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai, three of the greatest warriors of legend.
Wield your blade like never before with the innovative Art of Battle combat system that puts you in total control of your warrior. Master the sword, and fight in brutal, fast-paced melee combat across an engaging story campaign and groundbreaking multiplayer modes.
Discover the world of For Honor and live the history behind the war between the Knights, Samurai, and Viking factions as you carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great class variety
Fun customization- Custom Crest, armor, colors, emblems, and designs
Challenging fights that require you to slow down some and think (a FPS's nightmare lol)
Maps are designed very well, and there are environment helps to beat your opponent ^^
Balancing beginners and veterans can be a pickle to deal, but if you hang in there (and don't get disconnected all the time) you can get better
Network from Ubisoft SUCKS... really SUCKS, they are going to lose fans fast if they don't fix
If you are looking for quick rounds... this game is not for you- it can be quick if you don't block lol
Learning curve and patience needed (this can be a PRO too)
Word of advice to players just starting out with this game: run both the basic and advanced tutorials, and Learn your blocks, or you will not succeed in this game! :-)