Honsky Solid Portable Universal Aluminum Desktop Desk Stand Hands Free Mobile Smart Cell Phone Holder Tablet Display Stands for iPhone 7 6 Plus 5 Ipad 2 3 4 Ipad Mini iPod touch Samsung,Rose Gold
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (44%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1. MODERN STAND FOR A MODERN ERA : The Honsky best cellphone holder has a solid aluminum construction designed for smart phones. The new Matte hot pink color was implemented to give a more Elegant feel.
- 2. Stand holds for tablets,smartphones and e-Readers. Holds your tablets or mobile phones stably.
- 3. Suitable for Horizontal and Vertical Use - Great for watching videos, displaying pictures,surfing the net,reading content on your device hands free.
- 4. You can charge your device while playing. Dimension: 76mm(H) x 64mm(W)x77mm(L)
- 5. Buy with Confidence. We stand behind our product therefore backed by a 30 days No-Hassle Free Replacement/ Refund Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Honsky Portable Aluminum Desk Stand for Cell Phone & Tablets
Color: Rose Golden
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Size: 76mm(H) x 64mm(W)x77mm(L)
Weight: 104 G.
- WHY CHOOSE US?
- HEAVY DUTY: Built in durable aluminum alloy.
- COMFORTABLE VIEWING: Supporting both horizontal & vertical view.
- ANTI-SLIP FOR DESK: With bottom anti-slip washers, ideal phone desk holder to keep your devices at home, office, classroom.
- PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL: Compact & lightweight phone stand, fits any bags or briefcase, easy taking for traveling.
- CREATIVE GIFTS : For Christmas stocking stuffers, Thanksgiving Day, New Year, back to school, graduation, Father's day, Mother's day, Birthday, house party.
- Packing List:
- Compatibility: ( Universal for 4-10 inches smartphones,tablets or e-readers
- Apple : iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 plus, 6, 6 plus 6s, 5, 5s 5c SE 4s,iPad air, iPad mini, iPod touch
- Samsung: Galaxy S8, S8+ S8 Plus, S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 edge, S5, S4, S3, Note 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, j3, j5 prime j7, J7 prime, tab s2, tab 3, tab s3, tab 4, tab e 9.6, tab a
- LG: Lg g6 g5 g4 g3 G2, Stylo2 Stylo 3, v10 lg v20, Nexus 5X, vk815, Volt 2, K7, K20, Phoenix 2,Phoenix 3, LG G Pad X
- Google: Google pixel pixel xl Pixel C nexus 6P 6
- Motorola: moto z, moto g5, Moto G plus, XT1644, G play, G, E plus, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure
- Sony: Xperia X Compact, XA Ultra, X, Z3 Compact, Z1, Z2,Z5, E
- HTC: DROID DNA/ One/8X/8S/Sensation/Radar/EVO/Inspire/incredible/Rezound
- Blackberry Bold 9900/Q10 & Z10, LG Optimus G, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Arc S, Nokia Lumia 1020/925/928/920
- 100 % SATISFACTION
- Reply within 8 Hours. So if any questions or unsatisfaction, please do not hesitate to write to us.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With this cell holder - I have had my big iPhone 6 Plus on it - and it holds it perfectly, as well as my iPhone 6, and 5.
But it is really great - especially if you are working on the computer - let's say you are taking a math class online - well then the phone can just be on this stand on its side or standing up - and I'm able to just punch in the numbers on the phone while I do my work on the computer or on paper - just makes it easier. Or if you're watching a video while trying to leave your work on the screen (maybe you don't want to open a new Tab for YouTube - and you want to keep typing, and maybe you have a phone call on the other iPhone (I have two iPhones with me for this purpose) - well then if you have a phone sitting on the holder - then you can still be getting the information while you need to while being busy on the other phone, typing on the keyboard, not having to open another tab, etc. etc. - i hope you get the idea by now! =)
GET THE ROSE GOLD - IT'S GORGEOUS!!!
***Update** I got the black one. I really like it! I use it on my computer desk and on my "TV table" at home. It keeps my iPhone 7 screen visible and easy to tap. I'm tempted to buy a 2nd one to keep on my desk at work. I'd really love it if the back-side opening had a grommet or some means of keeping the charger cord from sliding out when I unplug it from the phone.
Ordered this one (rose gold in pictures) and a competing one that are only $1 apart as of current pricing. The base is more narrow than the other and my iPhone 7plus doesn’t feel as stable when set on it, however, it’s not actually going to fall. It’s easy to get my phone on/off while still being charged too. Conversely, there’s no hole to keep the charging cord secure in it. Once I played with both, this version of back set up was preferable. The competing stand has a rubber pad on the bottom as well as the bottom of where you place your device. This only has little rubber pegs at the base but’s doesn’t appear to slide.
The main reason I like this stand over the other is the angle in which it holds my device. I’m 5’5 and when sitting in a standard recliner, the viewing angle is preferable. The larger stand angles back too far for my viewing preference. I didn’t order the adjustable ones (they were a few dollars more) but this stand does the trick for me.
Overall this is worth the money but I wish it were a little taller and had a bit more length from the bottom of the cradle to where it rests at the top. (First-world problems...)