|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.79 x 5.12 x 1.96 inches|
|Item model number||4336300180|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||4, 6, 8, 10, 12 inches+rubber bands/Cable tie moun|
|Color||500 pcs variety|
|Material||UL approved Nylon 66|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Honyear Zip Ties 500 Pcs Nylon Cable Zip Ties with Self-Locking 4/5/6/8/10 Inch, Black, UV Resistant, Heavy Duty
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New UL approved nylon material
- New UL approved nylon material Note: If the nylon cable ties are easily broken due to low temperature or transportation problems, please contact HONYEAR directly through the store, we will give double indemnity. We use the best materials and we will also perform the best service.
- 【Variety of Sizes】Cable ties black 100 per 4/5/6/8/10 Inch,100mm / 120mm / 150mm / 200mm / 250mm, a total of 500 pcs. Suitable for different occasions and environment.
- 【Strong Tensile Strength】 Cable ties exceeds the aerospace industry standard, sustainable tensile of 16KG, strong and durable.
- 【High Temperature Resistance】Fire-rated 94V-2, good insulation, made of new UL approved nylon material, high toughness, anti-aging, not afraid of alkali, oil, oil products and grease, resist ultraviolet light; strap after static -40 F to 185 F is not easy to break loose.
- 【Design】 Self-locking nylon cable ties, backstop design, curved tip design, non-slip peripheral design, a larger number of lock teeth designed to provide higher tensile strength and reliability.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Small - Medium - Large(5 sizes）
Extra Cable Tie Mounts for Extra Use
Use in many conditions
Compare with similar items
With the influence of low temperature and shipping, a handful of nylon cable ties may become fragile. If this happens, please contact HONYEAR within 30 days and we will give you a full refund and reissue the new nylon cable tie.We use the best materials and we will also perform the best service.
What will you get in the package?
500 pack Nylon cable tie specifications:
- 4 Inch(100mm) * 100
- 5 Inch(120mm) * 100
- 6 Inch(150mm )* 100
- 8 Inch(200mm)* 100
- 10 Inch(250mm)* 100
- 10 pack Cable tie mounts 25x25 (mm)
What is the quality of nylon cable ties?
4/5/6/8/10 Inch (100mm-250mm) Tensile strength: 35 LBS / 816KGS Width: 4mm
Material: made of UL approved Nylon 66
Fire rating: 94V-2
Honyear nylon cable ties suitable for what circumstances?
Honyear nylon cable ties, suitable for home / office / garage / workshop;
For organizing wires and PC laptop power cords for gardening, hanging weights, permanent fixings, stationary bike parts, repair equipment such as mowers, hoses and more.
Why choose our nylon cable ties?
Unique structure: length from 100mm to 250mm, suitable for different equipment and environmental needs;
Tensile strength: more than aerospace industry standards (AS23190), rally withstand 16KG;
The curved tip: the tip portion is bent toward the head, increase the speed of installation, reduced installation costs; Above ground it is easier to pick up.
Durable: acid, corrosion resistance, good insulation, not easy to aging, strong endurance.
Operating temperature: -40~185F
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Currently, the water filter is securely mounted- via the zip ties- to 7 useless adhesive mounts resting on the floor behind the fridge.
Pulled a second one out, wrapped around my dowel and cinched... securely this time, and not yanking it with all the strength of a thousand arm wrestling champions... and snap. This second cheap piece of plastic broke.
So, yeah. Not zip ties... Garbage Ties.