Other Sellers on Amazon
HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, 6000mAh External Battery Pack Travel Charger - TripMate Black (Not a Hotspot)
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ENDLESS STREAMING: Seamlessly stream your videos, photos, and music to your connected TVs, media players and other DLNA devices.
- FREE UP SPACE: Backup your photos and videos from your iPhone, Android phones, iPad or other mobile devices to attached USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards (need a card reader). Free up space on your phones.
- TRAVEL ROUTER: Instantly convert a wired network to wireless. Also can bridge an existing wireless network, create your own secure wifi network.
- EXTERNAL BATTERY PACK: Built-in 6000mAh power bank (5V/1A) enables you charge most smartphones up to 2 times.
- PACKAGE CONTENT: HooToo Tripmate(HT-TM01) , USB cable, User Manual, 1 year HooToo warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, 6000mAh External Battery Pack Travel Charger - TripMate Black (Not a Hotspot)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalleytek||Sunvalleytek||Sunvalleytek||Quantum Wireless|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 Megabits Per Second||150||150 Megabits Per Second||Information not provided|
|Total Lan Ports||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||4|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 ABGN||802 11 ABGN||802 11 ABGN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
We also provide a good resolution for you to "expand" the limited space of your smartphones and tablets. Four choices for you as below:1.) HooToo USB 3.0 flash drive with lighting connector (iOS OTG drive, 32GB, 64GB) - HT-IM001/002
2.) Travel router and wireless streaming device (Android/iOS support) - TripMate Nano (HT-TM02)
3.) Travel router, power bank, wireless streaming device (Android/iOS support)- TripMate Titan/ Elite (HT-TM05/06/01)
4.) SD card USB reader, travel router, file manager, wireless streaming media, (Android/iOS support)- RAVPower Filehub (RP-WD01/WD02/WD03)
And you can plug HooToo flash drive to USB port on Tripmate and RAVPower Filehub to work perfectly together.
From the Manufacturer
|TripMate||TripMate Nano||TripMate Mini||TripMate Elite||TripMate Titan|
|Battery capacity||6000 mAh||3000 mAh||6000 mAh||10400 mAh|
|Size||1.73*3.78*1.11 inches||2.02*2.21*0.70 inches||1.93*2.90*0.87 inches||3.23*1.12*3.23 inches||1.65*1.65*3.74 inches|
|Weight||4.8 oz||1.0 oz||3.1 oz||7.2 oz||8.8 oz|
|Support USB storage||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (2TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)||HDD (4TB max, NTFS, FAT 16/32)|
|Other features||External battery pack||Powered by USB; light and portable||Micro SD card slot||Dual USB charger||Support a USB hub with up to 4 USB storage devices. Brand new mobile apps.|
TripMate cannot stream the media purchased from iTunes except DRM free medias due to digital rights management policy.
Seller Warranty Description
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 12 Months Limited Product Warranty (caused by non-artificial quality issue, excluding man-made damage, misuse or force majeure) - SunvalleyTek is the ONLY authorized seller of HooToo Brand products - 2nd hand purchase or purchase from a non-authorized seller/distributor will not covered by our warranty - 24 hours response email customer service - Technical phone support (Mon-Fri)
Top Customer Reviews
* can be either a wifi router that turns both an existing wired or wireless internet connection into a handy, secure, local Wifi-hot spot or create its own local wifi hot spot, all shared by multiple devices,
* can turn into a wifi USB storage file sharing device for your mobile phones, tablets, laptop by turning either an inserted memory stick, a SD card or a portable USB HD drive of your choice into a NAS ( Network Assisted Storage) device of almost limitless capacity,
* can be a backup battery that - besides powering the above two modes of operation- also charge your mobile devices - either fully or partially depending on brands and models,
* is real easy to set up for plug and play with user friendly software interface,
* is really small, compact, lightweight; therefore ideal for travels anywhere.
Next let's walk through these main hardware and software features.
TripMate comes with a fittingly small yet comprehensive instruction booklet and an USB cable with a standard connector at one and a microUSB at the other end. This cable is for charging the unit with a USB output port on your PC or Mac or faster by way of a suitable wall charger.Read more ›
|Length: 5:53 Mins|
1. A Wireless access point (when plugged into a wired internet connection).
2. A wireless NAS reader (for USB flash drives or Hard Disk drives)
3. A power bank to recharge a mobile device
**** Jump to the pros and cons at the end for summary ****
The HooToo comes with a very detailed (if somewhat complicated) instruction manual. This came handy as it is not as simple to set up as a wireless access point (or wireless NAS) - see cons below.
As a wireless access point the HooToo can be used to turn a wired internet connection (think hotel room) into a wireless one. This feature also allows multiple devices to access the internet at the same time, working around the limitations set by the wired connection, and by spotty/slow wireless connections (especially when traveling abroad where data roaming becomes really expensive. I tried it connected via Ethernet cable to my home (wireless) router and it worked fine (haven't checked the performance impact but haven't noticed any issues).
As a wireless Network Attached Storage, it is somewhat limited as it only has a USB interface. There are multiple other products which also include SD card slot such as the Kingston Mobilelite, the Sony PWS etc. It does NOT include any internal memory so the positioning on the package as Network Attached Storage is somewhat misleading. Having said that, it leaves the consumer the freedom to use existing usb drives (haven't tried external HD yet but some of the performance specifications in the Instruction Manual indicate it should work with HDDs just as well).
I expected a simpler set up process, but the HooToo definitely leaves room for improvement here.Read more ›
If you have a storage device that has a USB port, you can connect it to the TripMate and share media wirelessly. If your information is on an SD Card, you will need a card reader with a USB connector. This applies to photos, documents and video!
A lot of places already have Wi-Fi, but if you are in a `dead zone', where your iPad/device does not reach a signal, the TripMate acts as your AP. You still need a cable for the LAN and WAN connection.
The TripMate also acts as a good external battery supplying 5200mAh of power. This was enough to fully charge (from about a 10% charge) my iPhone4S 2.5 times and my iPad 2 once. It is approximately 1" X 2" X 3.75" in size and is a great device for the traveler who doesn't have a lot of room to carry items around.
Setup is easy if you know how to set up a router. You power it on by pressing the power meter button for 3 seconds. Your computer or smartphone will detect TripMate's WiFi signal. Connect with default password 11111111. Launch your web browser to access web control interface using user name "admin" without a password. The control interface is straightforward. You can scan to find your WiFi home router and enter its password. You set up password to access TripMate. After TripMate reboots, it is ready for WiFi bridge service. You can also set it up as router in a hotel room with a wired connection as mentioned before. WiFi signal is very good. I placed TripMate next to my full-size home router (TP-Link TL-WR740N) and compared the signal strength at a distance that was one floor up and one room away.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So perfect! We have been staying at a hotel for over a month, and this little device has been a lifesaver! We have everything connected to it! Read morePublished 9 days ago by Michelle Bigelow
This is awesome. Does exactly as it says.
Had purchased a Roku as a gift and when he was traveling he wasn't able to use as you cannot enter the log in and password on... Read more
Bought this in preparation for summer road trips with the kids. The networking features work great, but we discovered on our recent trip that the battery doesn't hold a charge. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have used this for several years now. Works great on trips and allows my family to watch whatever they want on their devices. Software has been solid and easy to use. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Will Weaver
I bought this puppy a while back on Black Friday when it was heavily discounted. But after using it, I would have gladly paid full price! Read morePublished 29 days ago by Johnny6Toes
Used this to have an WAP in hotels traveling or an AP extending the range of WiFi in a friend's house. Easy to configure and works great with the speed tests I've done.Published 1 month ago by Erik Lyons
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.