We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Insulation: Rinnova Thermacore (100% recycled polyester)
- Pockets: 2 handwarmer, 2 chest, 1 internal, 1 rolling paper dispenser
- Material: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton, hemp cellulose weather resistant treatment, [lining] 20% hemp, 35% recycled PET, 45% acrylic Satifur
- Fit: regular
- Recommended Use: casual
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With over twenty years of producing hemp clothing, Amsterdam-based Hemp Hoodlamb knows how to convert god's greenest herb into a functional and stylish piece of clothing. Ideal for withstanding winters in the Northern hemisphere, the Men's Hoodlamb Parka provides blazing warmth, so you don't get weighed down by frigid temperatures. The face of the jacket is composed of a blend of hemp and organic cotton, and is treated with a hemp-based weather-resistant treatment to repel moisture when you get caught out in the rain. The hemp-blend Satifur lining helps keep this parka cozy, while a thin layer of Rinnova eco insulation adds just enough warmth to take on winter's worst. Plenty of pockets keep everything you'll need throughout the day close at hand, while the patented rolling paper dispenser doesn't leave you asking around for some when you're in a pinch.
- Shipping Weight: 2.01 pounds
- ASIN: B00P93D8QG
- Item model number: MHP-DKA-S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|