- File Size: 289 KB
- Print Length: 97 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: www.dankingbooks.com (October 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009YZDYXC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #868,455 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hookernomics: the Business of Sex Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
He builds arguments from what he calls "Wild Ass Guesses (WAGs)" which is fine on account of the fact that this is a non-scholarly work, but some of them clearly don't make sense. For example, he automatically assumes that there will be at least 10 male customers for any one single sex-worker (i.e. 2,000 workers = 20,000 customers) when constructing hypothetical scenarios.
Towards the end of the book, he devolves into socially conservative moralizing despite the fact that he identifies as a Libertarian.Read more ›
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Career Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies