BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 15, 2010
This is by far the cleanest-smelling, toughest-cleaning solution on the market. I a combination of wood, tile, and vinyl in my house, and I have always worked hard to keep them clean. When I bought my Floormate floor scrubber and used this solution for the first time, it was unbelievable how much nastinesss came up. Floors that had been mopped the old-fashioned way only a few days earlier and looked clean yielded an ungodly amount of dirt. Made me and my girlfriend somewhat ashamed that we had let my nieces play on the floor. Buy this stuff. It is more than worth it.
on June 26, 2012
Yes beware that this is a detergent and not a floor to floor cleaner as advertised. This will leave a dull film on your floors. When we tried to return the product they wanted us to pay another shipping to them, plus a restocking fee plus a portion of our purchase price. We have never had such an awful encounter with an Amazon product sold. The picture on Amazon is in the old white bottle which we wanted, so ordered it. this is the stuff that arrived. Do not buy. Plus it is $8.00 more for this item than what you can buy at any Home Depot store. As you can see, wee are totally disappointed in the product and the seller.
on August 20, 2016
I like this cleaner as it does smell good and cleans good. However so darn expensive.
on November 5, 2010
Ever the skeptic, I used the Hoover Floormate Hard Floor cleaner and the Floor Mate Cleaner and could not believe how clean my floors were after using this product and left a nice clean smell! Squeaky clean describes my floors! I used to think my floors were so clean you could eat off of them! You have to use this cleaner with the Hoover Floor Mate to make that statement. Very happy!!
on October 17, 2016
very good stuff for cleaning
on July 24, 2010
I wish I had never tried to purchase anything from Allergy Be Gone and will certainly never do so again. They shipped the wrong items. When I tried to return the items every time I called and actually got to speak to a person to get permission for a return (so they would not charge me a restocking fee), as soon as I said I want to make a return I was disconnected. Finally after repeated e-mails I received their return shipping instructions. I was told I would receive my refund within 3 days of receipt of the return. I made the return through Fed-X on July 3 and I'm still waiting for my refund. I've contacted them twice. The first time I was told I would receive a full refund but not when. On July 21 I was told the refund would be posted to my account that day or early on the 22nd. It's the 24th and still no refund.

I know Amazon has a policy of making the customer whole in these type of situations so I guess that's what I'm going to need to resort to.
on November 1, 2011
This is exactly what I wanted for my Floor Mate Scrubber to clean hard floors. It does a fantastic job on ceramic tile floors and laminate floors. I hunted at several stores looking for this and no one had it, so I was very pleased to find it at Amazon.com. The price was good and the product is great.
on September 8, 2009
I was so pleased to find the Hoover FloorMate Hard Floor Cleaner available, because I am unable to find it at any retailer in my home town. The Amazon vendor had a good, informative description, a reasonable price and shipping; and, the product was sent to me quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction!
on March 1, 2016
Works OK
on November 24, 2009
Although the label had changed, the product appears to be the same that I had purchased at various retailers. Unfortunately, those retailers no longer carry the product as sales of the Floor Mate machine have dropped off, probably since everyone who wants one now has one. I personally have worn out 2 of them and think that they are great! I have indoor pets and like to know my floors are clean. So, my Floormates are used at least 3 times per week. I know the machine may take a little longer than plain mopping, since you go over the area once to scrub and another time to pick up the water, but If everyone could see the water that gets sucked up from the floor by that machine, they would never use a mop and bucket again!