Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 7, 2012
I ordered my Hoover Floor Mate from Amazon, the lavender, three in one, vacuum, scrub and sucks the water up leaving the floor almost dry. I love the Multi-Floor Detergent they sent with the Floor Mate. It takes most of the elbow grease out of mopping. After an abundance of traffic from a wedding we had in the family my floors were a nasty mess. I got my new Floor Mate out, put the cap full of cleaner in the container and then let the machine do it's thing. I was thrilled with the way my hard wood floors looked afterwards. The thing that I am pleased with the most is no film left that always came with my Steam Shark that I gave away. (Or, the foot prints that was left anywhere anybody stepped leaving my floors feeling and looking dirty all the time). Because of Hoover, my floors come out looking new without the hassle, always feeling and looking clean. I love cleaning my floors now and will recommend both these products to everybody.
on June 12, 2012
It works. The floor mate is a great buy and it keeps my floors sparkling... this solution gets every last bit of dirt and grime off of the hardwood floors in my apartment. I've got two pets, and this solution keeps my little guys in check. This 48 oz tub will last me over a year, by the way. You only need a tiny bit to operate your floor mate.
on February 14, 2012
Works well ~ only use half of the suggested amount unless floor is extremely dirty. It doesn't smell like industrial cleaner ~ it has a nice refreshing smell that lasts a full day. A great buy for the money!
on September 8, 2011
The Hoover Floor Mate makes floor cleaning quick and easy. Just add a cupful of this detergent to the detergent reservoir and you are ready to go. The 3 step proccess of vacuum (remove residue before washing), scrub, then vacuum dry and the floor is sqeaky clean!Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner, H3044
on December 19, 2014
I use this with a bucket of water and a mop, smells great and leaves no streaks!
on June 26, 2014
No issues with the transaction and the product seems to be working great and I would recommend this product in the future.
on February 17, 2013
works well with the cleaner , I only use about a third the amount recommended and it keeps the floors nice nad clean have 3 dogs so love a clean floor
on September 7, 2011
Hoover Multi-Floor detergent is great. The floors in my home are all ceramic tile and this product cleans them easily and well, leaving a great shine. The price is reasonable and shipping was fast. I will continue to order this product.
on February 5, 2015
It worked very with well with my floor mate
on November 4, 2012
I did not receive a 48 oz. bottle. I received a 32 oz. bottle. That needless to say did not make me happy.

The product is great it works very well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.