Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel T-Series Rewind P...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 55% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Lightweight Corded Upright UH70120
|With Deal:||$72.77 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.86 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Only 16.5 pounds - light and easy to use with thorough cleaning power
- Exclusive Wind Tunnel technology lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean both carpet and hard floors easily and efficiently
- Cord Rewind with 25 Foot Cord - gently tap the pedal to activate the cord rewind and store neatly inside
- Includes an Extension Wand to extend the reach of the 8 foot hose, Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Air Powered Hand Tool to clean furniture and stairs and a Upholstery/Dusting Brush for vents, furniture surfaces and other décor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Hoover T-Series- Big Power in a Lightweight Vacuum
For the best all around value, look no further than the Hoover T Series Upright Corded Vacuum Cleaner. With Hoover's patented WindTunnel technology it lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt to give your floors the ultimate clean. At less than 17 pounds, it is easy to move up and down stairs and the on board attachments allow for above floor cleaning like furniture and curtains.
Under 17 Pounds
Lightweight, and easy to carry up and down stairs.
5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment
Choose High for thick carpeting or Low for hardwood floors or tile to adjust the brushroll for maximum performance.
Exclusive Wind Tunnel Technology
Lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
Cord Rewind for 25 Foot Cord
Gently tap the pedal to activate the 25 Foot Cord Rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside.
System Check Indicator
Indicates when the HEPA filter needs to be cleaned or checked.
8 Foot Stretch Hose
Use with included attachments for above floor cleaning like stairs and furniture.
Compare to similar items
This item Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Lightweight Corded Upright UH70120
BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded B00AZBIZTW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 16 x 44 in||13.5 x 12.5 x 44 in||12 x 16 x 32.5 in||12 x 14.5 x 32.5 in|
|Item Weight||21.1 lbs||7.03 lbs||17.8 lbs||—|
|Additional Features||Corded, Bagless, HEPA filtration||OnePass Technology||5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment||corded, bagless, cyclonic, HEPA filtration|
Top Customer Reviews
So after reading a bunch of reviews I was leaning towards a Dyson or a Kenmore Progressive. Well my friend had a Dirt Devil M140005 Vision Cyclonic 12 Amp Upright Vacuum Cleaner, a Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum, and a canister vacuum cleaner (forgot the brand) that she let me test out. Let's just say I hated all three, the Dirt Devil was a joke, the Kenmore was so heavy and a pain to use, the canister was a pain to use and none of them worked well with pet hair.
So then I went to a local store and looked at the Dyson DC 23 Motorhead and really considered paying over $400 for it. But then I looked down the aisle and there not too far down from it stood the Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel and it was only $100 so I decided to give the Hoover a try thinking if I wasn't satisfied I could take it back. I am so happy that I saved $300 and love how well my Hoover works. It sucks up pet hair off the furniture very well, I have hardwoods throughout my house and it picks up fur and dirt off the floor without blowing it around (the suction is great) and I only have 3 complaints but ya know for the price I can live with them. Complaint #1 I wish the powered hand tool stuck on a little bit better to the vacuum cleaner, if I am not careful to put it on correctly it falls off, so I need to be a little more careful, Complaint #2, empting out the canister can be a little bit dirty so I always do it outside and then it's fine, Complaint #3, I love the retractable cord, I just wish it were up a little higher instead of so low, it would just help keep it from going under the vacuum cleaner but, there is a little clip and if you clip the cord to the vacuum cleaner you don't have to worry about it going under the vacuum cleaner so problem solved.
So I say save your money instead of wasting it on a Dyson or a Kenmore for the price this vacuum cleaner is so worth it.
* Picks up so much hidden dirt in our thick carpet, it scared us the first time we looked in the canister!
* For how much power it has, it is actually very quiet - quieter than our old 10 amp vacuum.
* Turns on a dime and gets into nooks and crannies really well - we don't have to use the hand tools on every single wall edge.
* The attachment with moving brushes cleans stares amazingly well.
* No filters or bags to buy - this is a huge plus as we could never find a replacement filter for our old vacuum.
* The cord is very long and it retracts into the vacuum. Wow. I find wrapping up long cords so annoying. Having this cord self retract is actually kind of fun (ok, so I'm easily amused!)
* The color is trendy.
* It is fairly lightweight.
* I like that you can adjust the height for different carpet lengths. I know that this isn't a groundbreaking feature, but not all vacuums have it and it makes a big difference.
* While it is comparatively lightweight, people that have a hard time lifting may find it a little heavy.
* Other reviews complain that pet hair can get stuck in the canister, and that at times you may have to reach in slightly with two fingers to pull the hairs out. To me, this is only a minor annoyance. With any bagless vacuum, there will usually be some occasional contact with the materials that you you are cleaning off of your carpets.
OVERALL: This is a great vacuum for the price. If this is within your price range, you should go for it.
UPDATE: 2 years later, and this vacuum is still amazing. Juan's list of pros is spot on.
However good this vacuum is for the price, it still isn't perfect. Here are some new Cons to add to my list.
*The belt slips now and then. That being said, the belt has not yet snapped. The belt on my mother-in-laws Oreck . . . now that's another story. The belt reattaches fairly easily for me (with no tools needed, as Juan mentioned) but I can imagine a person in a weakened state (elderly, perhaps) would maybe have a little trouble stretching it back on.
*The canister has to be changed quite frequently. This is a Pro and a Con, in a way. It's a Pro, because the vacuum picks up dirt and hair so efficiently, that you can feel pretty confident about the cleanliness of the floor. It's a Con, because changing the canister every few minutes can be a little irritating at times. I'm guessing that there was some design reason for the canister being a little on the small side - my guess is that a bigger one would probably decrease suction power, thereby requiring a more powerful engine, which would, in turn, increase the price. Overall, this is a small Con.
* About a year ago, I noticed that the suction decreased dramatically. After some probing around, I realized the culprit; a clog in the internal chamber. Luckily, this was not very hard to fix. I unscrewed the screws on the backplate, removed the pieces that hold the internal hoses in place, and was eventually able to find the clog. Once unclogged, the vacuum was back to it's old self. Less ambitious people would probably just buy a new vacuum, but I really like it (and I'm really cheap) so to me this is not that big of a deal.
Which leads me to a new Pro.
* This vacuum is actually quite easy to self-service. All of the screws that I found were the same size. Taking it apart and putting it back together was quite intuitive and simple. I'm not a super-mechanical guy, yet I was able to figure it out with relative ease. Even the filter is easy - wash it, dry it, reinsert.
Two years later, I still really love this vacuum. I'm sure there are nicer ones, but I doubt there are many at this price range. I still stand by my earlier assertion - this has been one of the best purchases I've ever made.
Update: Nearly five years later, and it's still doing great. In my last update, I mentioned that the belt started slipping. Someone eventually pointed out that this slippage meant that the belt needed to replaced. I replaced it, and not only was the slipping problem drastically improved, but I also noticed increased brush power. The part is Belt #38528033 (you can also find the belt number on the very bottom of the vacuum.)
NOTE: I've had some people comment about a misspelling. That wasn't a spelling mistake. The brush tool will clean the "stare" right off of anyone's face. Try it sometime. ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
you need to manually adjust the hight when you want to use the wand to make sure it is not going to rub out your carpet
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets