Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Windtunnel MAX Bagged Corded...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 50% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Windtunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum UH30600
|Price:||$132.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WindTunnel 3 Technology - creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags - one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal - control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position
- 30 Foot Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Includes a Telescoping Extension Wand to extend the reach of the stretch hose, 12-Inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Upholstery/Dusting Brush to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Hand Tool to for stairs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The new Hoover Windtunnel Max bagged upright is amped up with the features that matter most to you. Windtunnel MAX Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. You can clean quickly and efficiently with up to 17 feet of above the floor cleaning reach, seven floor settings for every floor type, and a 15 inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. For people with allergies, a bagged option offers excellent filtration. The nature of the bag itself keeps dirt contained. Requiring minimal maintenance, each Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright comes with two bags made with HEPA media that utilize the Clean Drop bag system, which allows you to dispose of a full bag without ever touching it.
Compare to similar items
This item Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Windtunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum UH30600
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||National Discount Centers||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.3 x 16 x 32.6 in||12.38 x 17 x 32.5 in||8.75 x 16.25 x 39.38 in||12.38 x 17 x 32.5 in||14.5 x 16 x 35 in||13 x 15 x 43.5 in|
|Item Weight||14.99 lbs||1.31 lbs||18 lbs||15.9 lbs||—||8.3 lbs|
|Additional Features||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||WindTunnel Technology||Self-Propelled||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||bagged, HEPA filtration, pet hair||Widepath Cleaning|
Top customer reviews
This vacuum cleaner has plenty of power, but there are a couple of things that kept it from getting all 5 stars:
1- The noise this thing makes.is pretty annoying. It's quieter than our older unit, but this one makes a high-pitched whine. Think of a 737 idling at the terminal. Not that loud, but I'll be wearing earplugs when using this.
2- The light on this thing is more of a novelty than a useful addition. It's mounted above the cleaning portion of the cleaner on the handle. When you use the vacuum cleaner, the light doesn't point at the floor, but at your wall. I guess the engineers wanted to allow you to admire photos and memorabilia mounted on your walls, as you work.
3- Accessories. The accessories include a collapsing wand that collapses when it's in use., so I needed to keep pulling it out. Fortunately, the accessories from my older unit still fit, so I'm good with it.
I will also compare this model to the Hoover Wind Tunnel T series rewind UH70120 (bagless) upright vacuum.
I bought the bagless Hoover from Amazon 12 months ago. As of today it is the highest rated bagless upright on consumer reports.
The bagged Hoover Max is in the top 10 of bagged uprights on consumer reports and marked as a best buy.
Both are 12 amp.
PROS for the Max Bagged:
1. It REALLY cleans deep down. Even on the highest setting, which I do not normally use, it left deep vacuum marks on the carpet. It cleans better than the bagless. However, it is sucking up the dirt with so much suction that it is almost difficult to maneuver the vacuum cleaner. You have to muscle it.
2. The attachment hose is about 4 feet longer than on the bagless model I have.
3. The power cord is 29 feet on the Max.
4. It picks up pet hair really well.
5. It has 2 filters. No dust blew around at all during use.
6. It worked fine on a bare floor.
PROs for the bagless:
1. The bagless vacuum is cheaper to purchase and you don't need to buy bags ever (just filters).
2. It is easier to vacuum with. It pushes easier. The height adjustment turns easier. It is almost runs along the carpet by itself.
3. It picks up pet hair very well. It does a fine job cleaning.
4. It has a cord rewinder.
5. The bagless has a washable filter at the top of the canister and a hepa filter at the bottom of the canister.
CONS for the Max Bagged:
1. 2 bags cost $7.44 on Amazon right now and it is not eligible for prime shipping.
2. No cord retractor
3. Hard to maneuver and adjust the vacuum because the suction is so strong. (strong suction is obviously a positive thing as well)
4. You can turn off the brushroll so that it uses suction only for bare floors or high carpet. I tried this on some throw rugs. It worked fine on one with rubber backing but it would not work on a throw rug without rubber backing. I could not move the vacuum cleaner at all.
CONS for the bagless:
1. It's a royal pain to clean the dirt out of the canister. Dust goes all over the place. You get dirty.
2. The cord is too short and the attachment hose is REALLY too short.
3. It's a good thing to have a washable filter but it's also a pain to wash it. Then you have to let it dry before you can put it back into the vacuum.
So in conclusion, I think the bagless is more environmentally friendly and easier to vacuum with and much cheaper over the long run. However the bagged Max cleans dirt out of carpets better than the bagless vacuum and the bagged Max is easier to maintain.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets