Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Windtunnel MAX Bagged Corded..." and save 63% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Windtunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum UH30600
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WindTunnel 3 Technology - creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags - one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal - control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position
- 30 Foot Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Includes a Telescoping Extension Wand to extend the reach of the stretch hose, 12-Inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Upholstery/Dusting Brush to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Hand Tool to for stairs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new Hoover Windtunnel Max bagged upright is amped up with the features that matter most to you. Windtunnel MAX Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. You can clean quickly and efficiently with up to 17 feet of above the floor cleaning reach, seven floor settings for every floor type, and a 15 inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. For people with allergies, a bagged option offers excellent filtration. The nature of the bag itself keeps dirt contained. Requiring minimal maintenance, each Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright comes with two bags made with HEPA media that utilize the Clean Drop bag system, which allows you to dispose of a full bag without ever touching it.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||National Discount Centers||Lumenocity|
|Item Dimensions||12.3 x 16 x 32.6 in||8.75 x 16.25 x 39.38 in||12.38 x 17 x 32.38 in||12.38 x 17 x 32.5 in||14.5 x 16 x 35 in||12.25 x 13.75 x 45.75 in|
|Item Weight||14.99 lbs||18 lbs||21 lbs||15.9 lbs||—||20 lbs|
|Additional Features||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||Self-Propelled||WindTunnel Technology||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||bagged, HEPA filtration, pet hair||HEPA Filtration|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will also compare this model to the Hoover Wind Tunnel T series rewind UH70120 (bagless) upright vacuum.
I bought the bagless Hoover from Amazon 12 months ago. As of today it is the highest rated bagless upright on consumer reports.
The bagged Hoover Max is in the top 10 of bagged uprights on consumer reports and marked as a best buy.
Both are 12 amp.
PROS for the Max Bagged:
1. It REALLY cleans deep down. Even on the highest setting, which I do not normally use, it left deep vacuum marks on the carpet. It cleans better than the bagless. However, it is sucking up the dirt with so much suction that it is almost difficult to maneuver the vacuum cleaner. You have to muscle it.
2. The attachment hose is about 4 feet longer than on the bagless model I have.
3. The power cord is 29 feet on the Max.
4. It picks up pet hair really well.
5. It has 2 filters. No dust blew around at all during use.
6. It worked fine on a bare floor.
PROs for the bagless:
1. The bagless vacuum is cheaper to purchase and you don't need to buy bags ever (just filters).
2. It is easier to vacuum with. It pushes easier. The height adjustment turns easier. It is almost runs along the carpet by itself.
3. It picks up pet hair very well. It does a fine job cleaning.
4. It has a cord rewinder.
5. The bagless has a washable filter at the top of the canister and a hepa filter at the bottom of the canister.
CONS for the Max Bagged:
1. 2 bags cost $7.44 on Amazon right now and it is not eligible for prime shipping.
2. No cord retractor
3. Hard to maneuver and adjust the vacuum because the suction is so strong. (strong suction is obviously a positive thing as well)
4. You can turn off the brushroll so that it uses suction only for bare floors or high carpet. I tried this on some throw rugs. It worked fine on one with rubber backing but it would not work on a throw rug without rubber backing. I could not move the vacuum cleaner at all.
CONS for the bagless:
1. It's a royal pain to clean the dirt out of the canister. Dust goes all over the place. You get dirty.
2. The cord is too short and the attachment hose is REALLY too short.
3. It's a good thing to have a washable filter but it's also a pain to wash it. Then you have to let it dry before you can put it back into the vacuum.
So in conclusion, I think the bagless is more environmentally friendly and easier to vacuum with and much cheaper over the long run. However the bagged Max cleans dirt out of carpets better than the bagless vacuum and the bagged Max is easier to maintain.
I couldn't be happier. No more dust flying around when emptying either.
We have 2 cats and it picks up pieces of cat litter, hair etc. better that any baggles I've had. Thanks Hoover! Thanks Amazon!
Update 12/21/14, PLEASE SEE MY UPDATED REVIEW UNDER "Comments" as I didn't update in here. It's a great vacum and the wheels are rubberized (the part that touches the floor) and the inner part of the wheels are plastic. GREAT VACUM.
Update - after three years of heavy use it's still going pretty strong. The clip on the rear hose broke but not a big deal. My biggest complaint is that dog hair gets stuck in the front case (right behind the brushes in the top) and it's really hard to get out because that part doesn't come apart. I end up using tweezers to pull the hair clumps out. Other problem is that it's lost some of its suction on linoleum but I suspect that's largely due to a bit of dog hair stuck in that cover that I can't get to.