Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Pet Handheld Vacuum, BH50030
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removes stubborn pet hair* with the freedom of no cord. *Per ASTM F2609.
- Features a Lithium-Ion interchangeable battery that provides fade free power.
- 25 degree pivot design nozzle offers easy maneuverability.
- Pet Upholstery Tool that offers a three blade design for pet hair pick-up.
- Ability to clean delicate surfaces with the Deluxe Dusting Brush.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Energy Star Rating Charger
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Pet Hand Vacuum
More dirt. More clean.
Quickly sweep away unruly pet hair and pet food messes without hauling out your floor vacuum.
This cordless hand vacuum packs a strong punch. Great for homes or apartments with pets. The interchangeable 18 volt Lithium-Ion battery will clean without the power fading until it is completely drained.
The battery can also be used on other LiNX cordless vacuums. Use this high-performance hand vac on stairs and for quick clean-ups or spot cleaning in a jiffy. Requires very little space to store and charge.
Fade Free Lithium-Ion Power
Interchangeable 18 volts Lithium Ion battery ensures the battery sustains power until it is completely drained.
Pet Tool Kit
Great for homes with pets.
Clean and detail small spaces with Integrated Dust Brush and Crevice Tool.
The new Hoover Cordless Pet Hand Vacuum includes specialized pet hair cleaning tools to remove stubborn pet hair*. It features a lithium-Ion interchangeable battery that has 2X longer run time** and fade free power. The LINX Powerhead has a brushroll that ejects for easy maintenance and has a 25 degree pivot design allowing easy maneuverability. The triple blade design in the Pet Upholstry Tool grabs pet hair that is stuck to upholstry. The Deluxe dusting Brush comes with two rows of soft bristles making it available to clean delicate surfaces. The Hoover Platinum Collection Cordless Pet Hand Vacuum also comes with a limited two year warranty on the vacuum, limited two year warranty on the battery and charger. *Per ASTM F2609, ** As tested per FCTP-0278p.
Top Customer Reviews
* 18 volt Lithium-ion battery that doesn't fade (runs at full power until dead). My Black & Decker chain saw, drill and edger all use 18 volt batteries to power them. This little vacuum has some serious power!
* Most vacuums have handheld brush attachments that are powered only by the suction of the vacuum. This bad boy is actually motorized and is great at picking up fur!
* The Hoover Platinum Collection Cordless Pet Hand Vacuum also comes with a limited six year warranty on the vacuum, limited two year warranty on the battery and charger.
* I have to disagree with the other reviewer who did not like having to take battery out to charge it in the charging stand. I for one love this! It is so much nicer to have a small charging stand that the battery slides into that can takes up such little space. If it used a stand that the whole vac plugs into, it would have to stay out always. Now, it gets put up and on the battery stays out (and is next to my B&D charging stations).
* Emptying this vacuum is simple and clean. Some bag less vacuums aren't designed intelligently and end up making a huge mess when you try to empty their canisters. The Hoover cordless was definitely well thought out!
The price is still a bit high, but this is definitely a better value than the Dyson handhelds. I do own a few handhelds that are not cordless, and this cordless blows them away!
Would I recommend this handheld cordless vacuum? Definitely!
* Lithium-ion battery that doesn't fade (runs at full power until dead). Has LED guage for battery life left.
* Motorized brush works great at "fluffing up" my newly carpeted stairs and picking up the dog hair. The brush attachment also swivels, making it stay in contact with the floor as you move it across the stairs. The brush roller is designed to easily unsnap for cleaning in case hair, string, etc get wrapped around it.
* NO HEPA filter -- a gimmick for a hand vac (IMO) that just lessens efficiency and requires frequent cleaning. The filter in this is foam and can be washed in cold water.
* Not nearly as noisy as my cordless Black & Decker vac was.
* 2 year warranty?! Wow.
* Have to take battery out to charge it in the charging stand --- it is really easy to do, but still would be easier to have a stand that the whole vac plugs into.
* After a few weeks of use, the flip down crevice tool broke off. It was a poor design. I mainly use the vac with the motorized brush, so I wasn't too upset. I continue to use my Black and Decker cordless vac for the smooth floors, and I use the Hoover for the carpeted floors and stairs.
* battery charger broke -- the blue light flashes fast. Hoover tech support confirmed that it was the charger. Instead of sending out a new one, Hoover made me take it to a service center. The service center guy said we'd be lucky to get a new charger in 4 months because Hoover's warranty service is so slow. My stairs are gonna get awfully dirty. What's the point of the warranty??? BTW, I only use the thing once a week, so having the charger break is disappointing.
The dirt cup has been improved also, it's been molded so that one can get a better grip on it when it's time to empty. It still requires a firm grip to get the cup off but that's necessary for a good leak-resistant seal.
The other attachments include a dusting brush and an upholstery tool with plastic ridges designed to rub pet hair into a ball where the suction can remove it. I needed nothing more than the power brush and the improved air flow that the cone prefilter allows.
The issue with the swing-up attachment seems to have been addressed as
well. It feels more sturdy than the arrangement on the earlier model. You won't need a rubber band to hold it in place!
If you had been holding out for something better based on the reviews, now's the time to spring for it, this is a definite improvement over the original. I do NOT work for Hoover!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You get what you pay for..Read more