Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Pet Handheld Vacuum, BH50030
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removes stubborn pet hair* with the freedom of no cord. *Per ASTM F2609.
- Features a Lithium-Ion interchangeable battery that provides fade free power.
- 25 degree pivot design nozzle offers easy maneuverability.
- Pet Upholstery Tool that offers a three blade design for pet hair pick-up.
- Ability to clean delicate surfaces with the Deluxe Dusting Brush.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Energy Star Rating Charger
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Pet Hand Vacuum
More dirt. More clean.
Quickly sweep away unruly pet hair and pet food messes without hauling out your floor vacuum.
This cordless hand vacuum packs a strong punch. Great for homes or apartments with pets. The interchangeable 18 volt Lithium-Ion battery will clean without the power fading until it is completely drained.
The battery can also be used on other LiNX cordless vacuums. Use this high-performance hand vac on stairs and for quick clean-ups or spot cleaning in a jiffy. Requires very little space to store and charge.
Fade Free Lithium-Ion Power
Interchangeable 18 volts Lithium Ion battery ensures the battery sustains power until it is completely drained.
Pet Tool Kit
Great for homes with pets.
Clean and detail small spaces with Integrated Dust Brush and Crevice Tool.
Top Customer Reviews
* 18 volt Lithium-ion battery that doesn't fade (runs at full power until dead). My Black & Decker chain saw, drill and edger all use 18 volt batteries to power them. This little vacuum has some serious power!
* Most vacuums have handheld brush attachments that are powered only by the suction of the vacuum. This bad boy is actually motorized and is great at picking up fur!
* The Hoover Platinum Collection Cordless Pet Hand Vacuum also comes with a limited six year warranty on the vacuum, limited two year warranty on the battery and charger.
* I have to disagree with the other reviewer who did not like having to take battery out to charge it in the charging stand. I for one love this! It is so much nicer to have a small charging stand that the battery slides into that can takes up such little space. If it used a stand that the whole vac plugs into, it would have to stay out always. Now, it gets put up and on the battery stays out (and is next to my B&D charging stations).
* Emptying this vacuum is simple and clean. Some bag less vacuums aren't designed intelligently and end up making a huge mess when you try to empty their canisters. The Hoover cordless was definitely well thought out!Read more ›
* Lithium-ion battery that doesn't fade (runs at full power until dead). Has LED guage for battery life left.
* Motorized brush works great at "fluffing up" my newly carpeted stairs and picking up the dog hair. The brush attachment also swivels, making it stay in contact with the floor as you move it across the stairs. The brush roller is designed to easily unsnap for cleaning in case hair, string, etc get wrapped around it.
* NO HEPA filter -- a gimmick for a hand vac (IMO) that just lessens efficiency and requires frequent cleaning. The filter in this is foam and can be washed in cold water.
* Not nearly as noisy as my cordless Black & Decker vac was.
* 2 year warranty?! Wow.
* Have to take battery out to charge it in the charging stand --- it is really easy to do, but still would be easier to have a stand that the whole vac plugs into.
* After a few weeks of use, the flip down crevice tool broke off. It was a poor design. I mainly use the vac with the motorized brush, so I wasn't too upset. I continue to use my Black and Decker cordless vac for the smooth floors, and I use the Hoover for the carpeted floors and stairs.
* battery charger broke -- the blue light flashes fast. Hoover tech support confirmed that it was the charger. Instead of sending out a new one, Hoover made me take it to a service center. The service center guy said we'd be lucky to get a new charger in 4 months because Hoover's warranty service is so slow. My stairs are gonna get awfully dirty. What's the point of the warranty??? BTW, I only use the thing once a week, so having the charger break is disappointing.
I'll give you this: the vacuum is lightweight, well made, and has great attachments. It's the quality I expect and receive from a Hoover (which has been around for my entire lifetime).
Here are my suggestions for when it's a GOOD solution:
* If you have a cat/dog/rabbit/etc. that is very small and/or doesn't shed too much. I think if you have more than two pets you'd be pushing the feasibility.)
* If you have to clean a small area in a pinch - e.g., when someone happens to be coming over.
* If you are traveling by car or RV and want to do some quick cleanup. (It will also pickup your typical bits of dirt, crumbs, etc.)
* If you are able to point it directly at the hair you want to vacuum. (See my comment about the side vent, below.)
* If you require something lightweight and easy to hold because you have some physical limitations.
Here's why it IS NOT feasible in other pet situations:
=> The cup fills up too fast. I spent more time unlocking the cup, emptying it, checking under the filter, pulling out any hair that didn't make it into the cup, etc. then I actually spent using the vacuum.
=> The brush on the crevice tool did not stay locked in place. If you push on it just a bit, it becomes unlocked and slides down the plastic tube. For me, this didn't just happen one time: it happened every time.
=> The battery lasted 10 minutes total. The description says it has "2X longer run time and fade free power," and - based upon what I have read for other products of this type - this is probably true.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have owned this vacuum for just over a year and it worked great until either the battery or the battery charger would no longer work and it is not eligible for a return /... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Katy
Broke completely after a year. Battery would not charge and dust cup jammed and could not be detached. Just outside warranty, an expensive mistake. Wasted over $120. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Beth
Does a wonderful job on steps with pet fur. Best suction with a full charge and works very well. Love the easy removable stair tool where you can remove pet fur without pinching... Read morePublished 2 months ago by LindaM
I've used this for several months. The only issue I have is that it should include at least three filters.Published 3 months ago by Steven V. Christensen
Decent suction for a small handheld vacuum. The rotating brush attachment is very practical for vacuuming pet hair from couch. Lightweight. Easy to empty and to clean.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer