Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC,Red Spotless
- Self-Clean Technology (Patent-Pending) -Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- Antimicrobial Multipurpose Tool - Protects against bacteria, mold, and mildew forming in the tool
- Dual Tank Technology - Separates clean and dirty water so you can easily fill, empty, and rinse
- Lightweight and Portable - Reaches and removes stains virtually anywhere from carpet and upholstery to stairs and more
- Convenient Deep Clean - Sprays, scrubs, and removes everyday stains and spills
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Reaches and removes stains virtually anywhere from carpet and upholstery to stairs and more
The Spotless Carpet Cleaner easily lifts and removes stains by combining powerful suction and hygienic deep cleaning tools with the added power of Hoover Expert detergents
Extract spots and stains with the antimicrobial multipurpose tool as it protects against bacteria, mold, and mildew forming in the tool
Never worry about bad odors in your hose again with our self-cleaning hose. Just plug the hose into the cleaning port on the back and turn your Spotless on to flush out any debris. Keeping your Spotless clean has never been easier!
Reach farther with the 5ft. hose that lets you tackle those hard to remove stains in your carpet, upholstery, stairs and more.
Less than 9 lbs. and only 15 in. tall, this spot cleaner’s lightweight and portable design makes it easy to use and store anywhere.
Families know that messes can happen at any time. Thanks to the Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, there's no need to worry about spills, muddy shoes or pet messes anymore. The Hoover Spotless easily lifts and removes stains by combining powerful suction and hygienic deep-cleaning tools with the added power of Hoover Expert detergents. The only spot cleaner with Self-Clean Technology flushes the hose clean after each use to help prevent odors and bacteria growth, providing a spotless clean inside and out. Dirty Water Capacity : 36 Ounces
Antimicrobial Rubber Nub Tool
Sample Bottle of Cleaning Solution
Sample Bottle of Pretreat Gel
Compare with similar items
Hoover CleanPlus Concentrated Solution Formula Carpet Cleaner and Deodorizer, 64 oz, AH30330NF, Red,
Hoover Oxy Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution, 50oz Formula, AH30950, White
HOOVER CleanPlus Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer 32 oz, AH30335NF
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Sucks well enough it is safe to use on area rugs directly on the hardwood. No dampness ever reaches the wood. Will even use it over towels and\or a wet\dry vac if there is a big spill of water (ahem fish tanks), juice, etc.
* Rugs, whatever are lightly damp and dry very quickly. Unlike waiting dir hours with other brands.
* Weight is realistic enough can yank it by the hose while cleaning, if needed, and do not need to worry about it toppling over and spilling.
* Dirty water seal will not leak when removing for dumping.
* Base unit does not leak, like ever. No cleaning your carpet and moving to a new section to see you have a mess under the unit to deal with now.
* Noise level is that of a normal household vacuum. No need for ear protection if doing a small enclosed area.
* Longer hose that some models so not constantly banging your elbow into the unit while scrubbing.
* Easy to take apart and clean.
* Self cleaning feature makes sure you don't have anything nasty left in the tubes or in base so no need to worry about that nasty going onto the next time you clean when you pull it out.
* Can hear that when it's still sucking up water. Sound on items that no longer need sucked is different than those that still do.
* Sucking power has lasted with time.
* Dirty water fills faster than solution tank empties. Some may think this is a con but of you are picking up nasty and dirt, it does have a weight and mass to it so it should fill faster. Shows me its not just throwing water down and picking up a little bit to make you think it's cleaning.
* Hose where handle is is kinda kinked due to how it stored can be obnoxious while doing right places. However, have not met a cleaner that does not have this issue.
* No easy way to dry the unit other than air drying. Would love to be able to use it and put it away the same day without it being a fixture in a bathroom waiting to dry.
* Opaque top for section so can't see it as well as other brands\models actually sucking up the water. Please refer to above under Pros where I noted that it does make a different sound when it is done sucking.
* No easy way to fill solution tank with solution without a funnel and or measuring cup with a spout.
* When removing the solution tank for a refill you will get 1 or 2 drops fall from it. but again I have never had anything fall from the dirty water tank. 2 drops of cleaning solution to me is no biggie.
If this guy ever breaks I will buy the same one again and again. Money well spent on a product that can take abuse and constantly perform as it has done right out of the box!
I bought this specifically to clean my couch. With 6 animals and 2 kids - I have tried practically every product on the market to keep my couch decent. I was actually thinking about tossing the darn thing to the curb and investing in seat cushions for the floor when I came across this machine. (ok, ok, I wasn't truly serious about the idea, but the thought did cross my mind. lol) In all reality though; who actually likes to shampoo their couch?! There's nothing worse than spending hours of labor trying to clean something only for it to look like you never cleaned it at all when you're done. This machine changed everything for me though.
First, it's extremely easy to set up and use.
Second, it works.
Third, it's easy to store and put away.
A few things worth mentioning:
- I absolutely LOVE the attachment that allows you to remove the cover and truly clean the inside suction area.
- the suction is powerful enough to remove the stray fur that my pre-vacuuming missed, even with the couch wet!
- the spray nozzle has a wide area of coverage. This was a little tricky for me since I happen to be cleaning a sectional that has built in power outlets in the center consoles. The spray also got the floor a little wet when I got to the edges. I found that gently squeezing the nozzle gives you more of a water drip spray than a power nozzle spray.
- the built in hose cleaner is awesome too. Dirty hoses = smelly water odor.
I read some reviews that mentioned that it leaked at the base of the machine. This was NOT the case for me. Not a single drop leaked from my machine.
I was also very generous with the water when spraying the nozzle and put medium effort into the repeated action of sucking it all up. It took me about an hour to do my 5 cushioned sectional sofa, including the console section, back rests, and arm rests. By the time I finished the last cushion the first cushion I started with was already starting to dry.
The cord is quite long for the size of the machine, but I do wish it was a couple feet longer since I had to switch outlets to finish the other half of my couch. I also wish the hose was a little bit longer as well so it could reach the top of my highback, oversized couch while being able to leave the machine on the floor. The hose measures approx 45 inches (unstretched, not including the attachment); my couch height measures 44 inches and has large deep seated cushions. The hose doesn't quite extend across them enough to give me the height needed to reach the top. This was not a big deal to me though since the machine is light enough to lift and hold in one hand while cleaning with the other. This also wouldn't be an issue for most standard sized sofas.
Overall, I still hate cleaning the couch but that's not the fault of the machine. At least now it actually looks clean when I'm done as opposed to the other products I've tried in the past.
Top international reviews
Works really well on most stains so far..no red wine as of yet...LOL!
For such a small device you get a lot of distance and power for such a little machine and water tank!
I thought WOW... this thing is small,I guess it won't do to much....
WRONG it works really well
I also found out if the stain is tuff use Hot water in the device (NOT BOILING) this could damage the unit!
I on one particular stain I poured very hot water right on it, along with the stain remover that was supplied using a small brush gave a brisk rub,then sucked it right out with this GREAT little machine.
Really for the price you get a product that does what it say it will,and thats a lot in todays world of crap!
Also the self cleaning hose is is a GREAT help as well!
My mom recently purchased a full size Hoover carpet cleaner and I was very impressed with it - I previously hadn’t done as much research on the Hoover brand, bissel kept coming up. After experiencing first hand the quality o Hoover I looked into their compact model. For me this was the beat choice, I didn’t require the extra attachments as I’m not using for stairs. The unit is compact to store, and is intuitive as to how the cord wraps around the base. It’s very plug and play so to speak. Unlike the full size Hoover you have to mix the solution with water, which is fine but there is no rinse cycle. I suppose I could fill with clean water to do that if I felt it was needed. To clean my couch, I had to fill/empty the unit 5 times (it’s a big pullout couch) and I was able to clean the whole thing under an hour. I felt the quality of the clean was the same as the professional job. I had no issues with the corners of the attachment being sharp or anything. I got into a rhythm with the angles needed for scrubbing stains vs max suction. Very easy to use. This was my first time cleaning a couch, and like when you clean an area rug there is water spray that goes beyond the targeted area. So having a cloth by to wipe up spray on the walls is handy. Canisters are easy to fill/empty and click back in place. I did have the issue when I first went to empty the dirty water that I didn’t hold it straight and it splashed up the intake. No harm though as I have hardwood but I can see how frustrating that would be if you had just cleaned carpet. So hold it steady when you remove to empty. I haven’t t yet done the hose clean, but I can see how it would work and that seems really intuitive. Have only used once, so no issues of leaking yet. I’m very impressed with this unit and glad we bought.
Since the tip is an integral part of the hose and the hose is not removable from the unit, there is no replacement part can be for it. The whole unit needs to be replaced.
This is an unacceptable design flaw. Since I dropped the hose Hoover will only offer 50% off regular price of U$109.99. I paid Cdn$99.99 = U$74.28, and I will not pay anothr $55 for another one that will break easily again.
UPDATE! - I have changed my review to a 5 star review due to the fact that Hoover had amazing customer service. I had contacted them regarding this issue and they replaced my faulty item with a brand new one. I have used it already a few times on my couch, carpet and sofa and it works wonderfully! I am very happy. I would recommend this product.
This vacuum really sucks, in a good way.--It left the carpets dry enough that in half a day they were completely dry.
My suggestion is buy the LA Awesome carpet cleaner. It's usually in dollarstores in a clear bottle (yellowish liquid) or now in a new red bottle with fancier logos. This stuff is amazing and will get out almost everything. Even axle grease gets dissolved and comes out. Great stuff when paired with this unit.
Decent suction through the hose that ends up cleaning decently.
The design has a sufficient length of hose and cord.
The 'self-cleaning' option allows you to stick the hose in a small opening which cleans it.
I'm not a fan of the plastic nature of the brushes. The head doesn't even have bristles; it instead comes with plastic molds in the form of bristles.
The plastic molds don't in my opinion do a good enough job of brushing and dislodging a stain. You're better off pre-treating the stain and using a separate real brush before using the unit.
At a certain point the machine stops suction because the capacity of tank with the dirty water has reached full. The tank itself isn't full to the max and so some might find this feature a bit irritating.
Overall a decent cleaner, but don't expect a miracle.