Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Hoover Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 70% off the $169.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200
|You Save:||$25.20 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disinfects and Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria
- Two-tank system lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover Multi-Purpose Disinfectant solution
- Triangular Swivel Mop Head can pivot and maneuver into tight corners and along baseboards
- 30-Foot Power Cord - clean more areas of your home without re-plugging
- Includes 1 8-oz. Bottle of Hoover 2X SteamPlus Cleaning Solution, 3 Microfiber Triangle Pads, Cooling Tray and Carpet Glider
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop combines with Hoover SteamPlus Disinfectant solution to deliver a one two punch on germs and harmful bacteria around the home. The two tank system gives you the ability to clean with steam alone or to add Hoover SteamPlus disinfectant solution with the turn of a dial. Steam alone can not eliminate harmful bacteria dwelling on the floors in your home without a substantial exposure time. When used with Hoover SteamPlus solution, the Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop kills or removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria including: Influenza A, Swine Flu (H1N1), Staph, Salmonella, MRSA, E.Coli, and more. Clean every area of your home with the included accessories: carpet glide to refresh carpets, triangle swivel nozzle to get into corners and to maneuver around furniture. The steam ready indicator lets you know when the unit is ready to use.
Meanwhile the Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution is available for an extra "oomph" on dirt and grime - just adjust the Solution Control dial and instantly get a really effective clean. Clean with steam alone OR with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution, it’s your choice. The all new Hoover® TwinTank™ Steam Mop incorporates a unique TwinTank™ system, allowing you to clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution.
Remaining true to the “green” cleaning standard often associated with steam cleaning, the included Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning is 100% biodegradable and non-toxic, so you can rest assured it’s safe to use around your family and in your home. Hoover® allows you to kill germs and bacteria while still insuring a non-toxic environment for your children and pets.
Steam alone cannot clean every stain or spill, the added power of the Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution allows you to get those spills and stains with ease. No more backache, just adjust the Solution Control dial to get the power of the Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution added to the steam. Get the dirt and the bacteria, too.
This revolutionary steam cleaning system allows you to clean with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution for those tough stains and everyday spills, but when used with steam alone, the TwinTank™ Steam Mop truly disinfects** & kills or removes greater than 99.99% of harmful bacteria***.
Product Features:• TwinTank™ System- Lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution. It’s your choice, just adjust the Solution Control dial
• Disinfects** & kills or removes greater than 99.99% of Harmful Bacteria***.
• Solution Control Dial- quickly adjusts the amount of 100% biodegradable and non-toxic solution for light or heavy stains and cleaning tasks
• Removable Tanks- Both tanks are removable, making filling and cleaning easier than ever
• Triangle Swivel Mop Head- easy maneuvering around furniture, along baseboards, and into corners
• 30 foot power cord- Reach farther without the need to unplug
• Steam Ready Indicator, so there's no guessing and steam is ready within 30 seconds
• Carpet Glider- refresh carpets and rugs
• Cooling Tray- Protects your floors during cool-down and storage
• 3 Microfiber Pads- Machine-washable and reusable microfiber pads are designed for the ultimate cleaning experience and performance
*When used with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution. Compared to other steam mop models tested on hard floors per FCTP-0287p.
**With steam alone, on hard floors, per owner’s manual instructions.
***Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Salmonella enteric ATCC 10708, S. aureus 33592 (MRSA).
****Versus cost of disposable pads.
Top Customer Reviews
So to prevent the mop from getting clogged up in the first place the best thing you can do is when you are done mopping leave your finger on the trigger. Then remove both solution and water tank until it stops producing steam. Now you can shut it off and stow it away.
Too late??? Did it already clog up? Well go ahead and plug it in with both water and solution in it, press the trigger until it starts producing steam. While leaving your finger on the trigger remove both tanks until it stops producing steam just like I said above and then unplug it. Take it somewhere... Preferably garage and flip it upside down. Take some white vinegar and pour the vinegar in the wholes where the steam is supposed to come out. Leave the vinegar in the holes over night. Then in the morning take the mop, put it into a sink or bath tub, fill up your solution and water tanks then put them in. Plug in the mop, wait for the lights that say you are ready to go, then press the trigger. See all that crap that came outa there???? You should be seeing a lot of steam. Again take both tanks out while leaving your finger on the trigger until it stops producing steam and then stow it away.
Made out of recycled plastic, will break up in long term of use. Even if you use it maximum once a month!
First broke the solution tank than the water tank. I taped both to hold them in place.
Handle is the last thing broke to make it completely useless. Not worth 100$.
- The head shape is great for getting into corners and along walls.
- The pivoting mechanism makes this mop highly maneuverable, which is great for bathrooms.
I can easily clean around and under my wall-mount toilet which has less than 4 inches of clearance.
- I have found it cleans just as well with water only, so I don't use solution anymore.
- I've had it for about two years and never experienced a single problem.
- One of my floors is more textured than the others. I have to do a better job of vacuuming this
floor before I mop or else I end up pushing around little piles of wet dust. I'm not sure if that's
the case with other steam mops. Even when it happens, it's not a big deal - just use a paper towel.
- Needless to say, I think it needs a repositioned trigger with a lock.
Overall, I've been very pleased with this product. If you want a trigger lock and would prefer not to go with the hacky solution I suggested, you might consider Oreck Steam-It. If I had it to do over, I would seriously consider the Oreck. The major tradeoff for me would be trigger lock vs. head shape.
Bottom line: I would *never* go back to a mop and bucket. If you're like me and hate mopping, do yourself a favor and get a steam mop!