Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover TwinTank Handheld Steam Cleaner, WH20100
|Price:||$76.65 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disinfects and Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria
- Two-tank system lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover Multi-Purpose Disinfectant solution
- Disinfects and cleans multiple above the floor areas of your home
- Portable and easy to use with a host of tools for all your cleaning needs.
- Clean every area of your home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
At Hoover, Our Standard For Clean Is Always Set On HIGH®. The Hoover® brand is continuing that tradition with its new family of TwinTank™ Steam Cleaners. These steam cleaners are designed to clean and refresh your entire home, while conveniently removing tough stains and everyday dirt and grime. These Hoover® steam cleaners offer a unique approach to steam cleaning by utilizing an adjustable control TwinTank™ system, which allows the user to clean surfaces of their home with steam alone, or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution. Fingertip controls on each Hoover® steam cleaner makes cleaning tasks simple with the flexibility you want and the true clean you deserve. The TwinTank™ Handheld Steam Cleaner has been designed to meet the needs of almost any above-the-floor cleaning task. Unlike competitors that rely only on steam, Hoover® provides a proprietary 100% biodegradable formula solution that allows the Hoover® TwinTank™ Handheld Steam Cleaner to OUT CLEAN other handheld steam cleaners1. With 10 accessories and tools included to clean tile, grout, appliances, countertops, windows, and more, it’s no question this steam cleaner will make cleaning your home easier.
Our TwinTank™ system gives you the ability to clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution to OUTCLEAN* other handheld steam cleaners. No area around the home is off limits with a host of specialized tools and accessories available to take on every surface around the home. With that kind of versatility and cleaning power, it's no question that Hoover is turning the heat up on around-the-home cleaning.
Unlike other steam cleaning products, the ability to use a safe and effective cleaning solution allows the Hoover® TwinTank™ Handheld Steam Cleaner to OUTCLEAN* other handheld steam cleaners. Steam alone cannot clean every spill or stain without an extended exposure time. Keeping an average steam cleaner on one spot long enough to completely clean a stain with steam alone may risk damaging your surfaces. The unique Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution included with this steamer allows for a quick and effective clean, aided by the heat and ease of steam.
Product Features• TwinTank™ System- Lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution, it’s your choice, just adjust the Solution Control dial
• Outcleans* other handheld steam cleaners
• Kills** greater than 99.99% of Salmonella***. Limited Disinfectant
• Portable and easy to use with a host of tools and accessories for all your cleaning needs.
• Pressurized steam cleaning makes cleaning easier than ever
• Clean every area of your home
Included Accessories for All of Your Cleaning Needs:
**With steam alone, on hard non-porous non-food contact surfaces per owner’s manual instructions.
***Salmonella enteric ATCC 10708
Compare to similar items
This item Hoover TwinTank Handheld Steam Cleaner, WH20100
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||D.R. Worth and Sons||Vacuums4U||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Blue||White||Yellow||Violet||Pure Clean Blue|
Top customer reviews
Skeptical of handheld steamers, I somewhat reluctantly decided to order this one. I could not be happier with my decision! The attachments are high quality -- especially the microfiber cloths. I also like the Hoover model since it has the option of using _nontoxic_ cleaner with the steam. The previous owner of our home didn't bother to clean anything before leaving (!), so having that extra disinfectant power in the bathrooms and kitchen was quite appealing.
I started by using the cleaner on the kitchen counters, sink, and stove stop. There was a lot of grease around the electric burners... the kind of stuff that would have taken me quite awhile to clean up with spray cleaner and paper towel. But with the steamer and a quick wipe with the paper towel, it was gone in less than a minute or two!
I then headed to the bathroom where we have an old 1950s tile floor that had suffered some abuse -- mostly dirty grout and a variety of paint stains. I didn't have high hopes for getting much off. The previous owner had left a big scrub brush and bottle of floor cleaner in the bathroom... and that brush looked well worn! The old paint drops and dirt were no match for my little Hoover! All of the paint came off! I couldn't believe it. Our bathroom looks so much better!
- The steam lasts a long time compared to other handheld units -- at least when you're ONLY using the steam function and the disinfectant cleaner is turned off. I noticed the steam ran out much more quickly when the cleaner was used. For average cleaning, I think you could easily get through 1-2 rooms on one tank of water.
- The attachments are truly high quality. I'm not worried about them melting as with other brands
Cons/Things you should know before buying:
- the unit is a little heavy. I imagine some people would find it uncomfortable to hold, but it's fine for the average person.
- the instructions say the unit should be held upright and never tipped forward... It's pretty hard to follow through on that if you're trying to clean with one of the nylon or wire brushes. As far as I can tell, the only downside is that the surface you're cleaning gets a little wet.
- there's no indicator on the tank to tell you how much water is left... but that's a problem with nearly every brand I researched
- when the tank runs out, you have to unplug the unit and let it cool before the safety cap can be removed. It's kind of a buzz kill, really --- just when you get hooked on steam cleaning and want to clean everything in sight, you've got to wait a good 5-10 minutes before the cap will come off. Again, the steam lasts a fairly long time, so this is really only a problem if you're planning to clean several rooms all at once. I found it wasn't a big deal... there's also something else I could be doing around the house while the unit cooled.
In general -- if you've never used a steam cleaner before -- be prepared that:
1. Yes, surfaces will get wet. That's true for any steam cleaner under $300 (the expensive models have "dry vapor" technology). The wetness is really only noticeable when you're using a nylon brush or the unit's nozzle without any other attachments. The microfiber wand leaves surfaces dryer.
2. Steam cleaning doesn't make dirt magically disappear. You still have to wipe away stuff that's loosened by the steam. If you're using one of the attachments with the microfiber cloths, it's less of an issue.
Bottom line: This made cleaning much more fun!
Good points: Light weight, lots of attachments, long electric cord
Bad points: takes 5-7 minutes to cool down before adding more distilled water, takes 5 minutes or so to heat up, steam last for maybe 15 minutes tops depending on what you are cleaning.
So-So points: if it is dirty, still need elbow grease
This is a specialty niche cleaner. Nothing else in my arsenal of tools cleans as well. I really like it, well made, should last a long time if you remember to use distilled water and empty the reservior before storing.
NOW HERE ARE MY ISSUES with this product:
Those attachment is way too short and I think I can understand why it is so. I mean maybe it's designed to be short otherwise (which is the problem for me), a person should have really LONG ARMS in order to use it. Let me give a visual demo - imagine one arm holding the hose attachment (you're steam cleaning!!!) then you have your thumb on the steam cleaner itself (you have to continually press down the power button).
So basically, I cannot use this to clean anything with its hose attachment without lifting the steam cleaner itself and without using both my hands which is ridiculous because it can be scary to use this if I'm on top of a 2 lever step stool!
I WISH they'd have a switch closer to the hose attachment (for microfibers).
Other than that, I really like this product. I also have the floor steamer version of this.
I have noticed that I need to continue to shake the steamer to get steam to come out. Also I did have some issues with trying to clean the sides of the shower. My shower is not angled it's normal but my steamer had to be twisted and turned in such a way to get to certain spots and then I wouldn't get any steam. Through some fanagalling I managed to work it out but it was slightly time consuming and irritating. The other con is the some of the attachments the round brushes in particular. The bristles are already bending out. They did this within the first 30 seconds of use!!!!! The Grout brush seems to be ok though.
Other than those couple of things I am truly pleased with this unit and I will be keeping it. The remaining attachments, other than the two round brushes are really nice and work very well. This steamer cleaned all of my mirrors like a dream!! On a seperate note, in my bathrooms, I was in need of replacing some of the caulking and this took the old caulk off for me with no added pressure what-so-ever was needed in anyway. Please keep this in mind if you are not wanting to remove the caulking. Had I not wanted to have it removed it would have happened anyway!
The tank on the unit lasts a considerable amount of time. I have done two of my three bathrooms & some of my home office & only needed to refill once. The carrying tote that comes with this steamer is also very helpful for storage. All of the attachments, the steamer itself & the manual all fit nicely.
If you are searching for a portable steamer I would give this a whirl. This is my second steamer in two weeks as my first try with a completely different brand was not good but Amazon made it right really quickly.
Most recent customer reviews
Like that you can clean without chemicals.
It is heavy if you are cleaning a large area.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets