Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover TwinTank Handheld Steam Cleaner, WH20100
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disinfects and Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria
- Two-tank system lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover Multi-Purpose Disinfectant solution
- Disinfects and cleans multiple above the floor areas of your home
- Portable and easy to use with a host of tools for all your cleaning needs.
- Clean every area of your home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At Hoover, Our Standard For Clean Is Always Set On HIGH®. The Hoover® brand is continuing that tradition with its new family of TwinTank™ Steam Cleaners. These steam cleaners are designed to clean and refresh your entire home, while conveniently removing tough stains and everyday dirt and grime. These Hoover® steam cleaners offer a unique approach to steam cleaning by utilizing an adjustable control TwinTank™ system, which allows the user to clean surfaces of their home with steam alone, or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution. Fingertip controls on each Hoover® steam cleaner makes cleaning tasks simple with the flexibility you want and the true clean you deserve. The TwinTank™ Handheld Steam Cleaner has been designed to meet the needs of almost any above-the-floor cleaning task. Unlike competitors that rely only on steam, Hoover® provides a proprietary 100% biodegradable formula solution that allows the Hoover® TwinTank™ Handheld Steam Cleaner to OUT CLEAN other handheld steam cleaners1. With 10 accessories and tools included to clean tile, grout, appliances, countertops, windows, and more, it’s no question this steam cleaner will make cleaning your home easier.
Our TwinTank™ system gives you the ability to clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution to OUTCLEAN* other handheld steam cleaners. No area around the home is off limits with a host of specialized tools and accessories available to take on every surface around the home. With that kind of versatility and cleaning power, it's no question that Hoover is turning the heat up on around-the-home cleaning.
Unlike other steam cleaning products, the ability to use a safe and effective cleaning solution allows the Hoover® TwinTank™ Handheld Steam Cleaner to OUTCLEAN* other handheld steam cleaners. Steam alone cannot clean every spill or stain without an extended exposure time. Keeping an average steam cleaner on one spot long enough to completely clean a stain with steam alone may risk damaging your surfaces. The unique Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution included with this steamer allows for a quick and effective clean, aided by the heat and ease of steam.
Product Features• TwinTank™ System- Lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution, it’s your choice, just adjust the Solution Control dial
• Outcleans* other handheld steam cleaners
• Kills** greater than 99.99% of Salmonella***. Limited Disinfectant
• Portable and easy to use with a host of tools and accessories for all your cleaning needs.
• Pressurized steam cleaning makes cleaning easier than ever
• Clean every area of your home
Included Accessories for All of Your Cleaning Needs:
**With steam alone, on hard non-porous non-food contact surfaces per owner’s manual instructions.
***Salmonella enteric ATCC 10708
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I was looking to purchase this, I noticed some reviews where it says it leaves the surface wet... Well, since your using water, yes, it is damp. But its water! You need to wipe the surface after you clean it anyway, all you need it a washcloth.
I also don't use many of the attachments, I found that just using the steamer with a pot scraper works better then all the extras.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.
Here are some flaws I've found though...
- The hose tends to really remove a lot of pressure and steam, I find that it's not cleaning nearly as well with that attached.
- Before filling, you must let the machine cool down, even after the fill cap unlocks ...else it will just spit at you as you fill the hot tank.
- If you're going to sanitize surfaces, it's going to take a long time for even a small section as you have to hold the steam in place for about 10 seconds.
- Trigger, (at least on mine...) tends to stick, more so when you're low on water and pressure.
Overall, it's a great product. I've cleared the glass on my friends very old and dirty toaster oven. They were shocked when they could see through it!
The cheaper steam cleaner they had on here seemed like it was kind of crappy. This unit and its accessories have a premium feel to them.
I don't know why they couldn't design the heating element the way they did the floor steam cleaner. I love my Hoover floor steamer because it works great and it DOES save time. When the water or solution runs out simply add more and wait a few seconds and it's ready to go again.
I do not recommend this item unless you are the type of person with a lot of patience when it comes to getting the house cleaned. Me, well, I just want a clean house without spending an hour on just the bathroom.
Most recent customer reviews
Like that you can clean without chemicals.
It is heavy if you are cleaning a large area.Read more