Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Cord..." and save 63% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Corded Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Pounds- lightweight maneuverability lets you clean and carry upstairs and downstairs with ease
- WindTunnel Technology lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Quick Fit Hose releases the handle in one touch so you can easily attach the hose for above-floor cleaning
- 30 Foot Power Cord- vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Includes a 3-in-1 Combination Tool, 30 inch Extension Wand and 8 foot Stair Hose
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright has all the power you need to tackle everyday dirt & debris with Multi-Cyclonic filtration. Recline the handle all the way to the floor to clean under furniture without rearranging your room, then use the built-in wand and attachable stair hose for effortless above floor cleaning. And the bagless design means no mess—the dirt cup empties with just the push of a button.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Iron Ore||Black||Green||Old Model||multi-color|
|Item Dimensions||11.25 x 13.75 x 34.25 in||11.6 x 13.73 x 37.36 in||13.5 x 12.5 x 44 in||12 x 16 x 32.5 in||13.5 x 12.5 x 44 in||11.25 x 13.25 x 44.5 in|
|Item Weight||18 lbs||13 lbs||15 lbs||23 lbs||15.5 lbs||17.1 lbs|
|Additional Features||corded, bagless, cyclonic, HEPA filtration||corded, bagless, cyclonic||OnePass Technology||Corded, Bagless, HEPA filtration||HEPA filtration, Washable filter||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This vaccum has been able to keep up with our family of 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 adults and I'm positive it'll be great for the one little one on the way.
I have always done monthly maintenance on this machine to keep it running in tip top shape, and it's always performed beyond its expectations.
Here are my tips.
Make sure to empty the canister regularly. You can do this 2 ways. There's the quick release button as well as removing the cap and taking out the filtration system. It's best to ensure all contents are gone as to not cause overheating.
If you work on a lot of dusty projects and use this for clean up it is imparitive that you disassemble the hoses to flush them with hot water and keep them clean.
Hair is easily tangled in the brush roll, but that's a given, so just take a pair of scissors or a knife and start cutting them out. I have long hair and with a house full of animals I do this monthly and it's fine.
It seems to overheat if there is too much crap in the canister, or if the hose has a clog, so keep a watchful eye of what you're vacuuming.
On a side note I clean beach houses in the summer and I used to use a dyson to do so. This machine not only weighs less, but the suction is better and the tools are easier to get out and use. It is also easier to clean and disassemble.
The Hoover was actually a pleasant surprise. While it's not as powerful as the Dyson, it's not nearly as expensive.
- Suction is excellent. Gets up tons of cat hair, feathers, dirt, dust, litter, seed, etc.
- Works great on rugs and bare floors. It's also really great at getting stuff up from the grout, which other vacuums can miss.
- Very easy to empty.
- Lightweight but not flimsy.
- Easy to switch between modes.
- Very few attachments to lose and deal with.
- Not too noisy.
- Long cord.
- No bags.
- Doesn't navigate like the Dyson, but that's actually a pro in some ways. My mom has really bad arthritis in her hands and can't use the Dyson because of the way it navigates but she CAN use this. So for those with joint issues- this can be a plus.
- The hose assembly is a bit tricky. But that seems to be the case on ALL vacuums- one of our Dysons has a terrible hose assembly that requires way too much work to get the attachments on, so I think this might be another "across the board" issue.
- As others have noted, sometimes pet hair can get wrapped around the cone inside the canister, and when you empty the vacuum you have to reach in and pull it out. Kinda gross.
All in all, it's a powerful vacuum. Not as powerful as the Dyson, but not as pricey or "fussy", either. I definitely recommend it for those who don't want or need a Dyson but want something powerful and easy to use and empty.