Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upr..." and save 25% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner UH70120
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight upright vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel Technology for consistent suction.Rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter
- WindTunnel Technology lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- 25-foot retractable power cord; rinse-clean filter and permanent HEPA filter
- Includes extension wand, crevice tool, upholstery/dusting brush, and powered hand tool
- Comes with No-Scuff Bumper which protects furniture as you clean along edges or underneath
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hoover T-Series- Big Power in a Lightweight Vacuum
For the best all around value, look no further than the Hoover T Series Upright Corded Vacuum Cleaner. With Hoover's patented WindTunnel technology it lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt to give your floors the ultimate clean. At less than 17 pounds, it is easy to move up and down stairs and the on board attachments allow for above floor cleaning like furniture and curtains.
Under 17 Pounds
Lightweight, and easy to carry up and down stairs.
5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment
Choose High for thick carpeting or Low for hardwood floors or tile to adjust the brushroll for maximum performance.
Lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
Cord Rewind for 25 Foot Cord
Gently tap the pedal to activate the 25 Foot Cord Rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside.
System Check Indicator
Indicates when the HEPA filter needs to be cleaned or checked.
8 Foot Stretch Hose
Use with included attachments for above floor cleaning like stairs and furniture.
Your floors will be cleaner with the Hoover T Series WindTunnel Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum. The WindTunnel Rewind combines Hoover's patented Dual Path WindTunnel Technology with the benefits of Cyclonic Technology, providing you with the best carpet cleaning performance The UH70120 provides strong suction power and less filter maintenance. Activate the cord rewind feature by a gentle tap on the pedal. Equipped with a powerful 12-amp motor, the Hoover WindTunnel Upright Vacuum Cleaner also features a System Check indicator to signal when the dust cup needs emptying and when the filter needs cleaning in order to maintain peak performance. the HEPA filter is rinseablea saving you time and money, because there is no need to buy a replacement filters. Clean all your furniture using this motor vacuum cleaner that includes a bumper to keep your investments scratch-free. With its 27-foot power cord and 8 foot stretchable hose you can clean a large area without having to move the plug. Other features include: • 5 height adjustments allow for pickup on all floor types • 8 foot Stretch Hose allows for above floor cleaning with simple tools • System Check Indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked • Easy Belt Change System and Brush roll Access. Simply flip two levers to change the belt or access the brush roll • Included Accessories: • Air Powered Hand Tool puts hard to reach cleaning in the palm of your hand • 12 inch Extension Wand extends reach of the hose • Crevice Tool helps clean nooks and crannies • Upholstery/Dusting Brush helps get furniture clean • Limited 2 Year warranty • 12 amp motor • For use on carpets or bare floors
Compare with similar items
Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH70210
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum - Corded
Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Corded Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Green||Purple||Blue||White and Silver||Iron/Satin Yellow||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 16 x 32.5 in||13.5 x 12.5 x 44 in||12 x 16 x 32.5 in||11.4 x 14.96 x 45.5 in||11.02 x 14.1 x 31.7 in||11.25 x 13.75 x 34.25 in|
|Item Weight||16.5 lbs||15 lbs||23 lbs||13.7 lbs||12 lbs||18 lbs|
|Additional Features||Corded, Bagless, HEPA filtration||OnePass Technology||5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment||30 feet power cord||—||corded, bagless, cyclonic, HEPA filtration|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rather pay more for a vacuum that has the ability to turn that off - and I did - I bought it's "brother" the hoover Windtunnel "PET" UH70210 which has 3 additional features. Besides the pet functions (which I don't need), the Hoover UH70210 WindTunnel® T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright has A) a headlight, B)brush roll SHUTOFF with a simple foot lever, and C) the handle can flip down to save space/height. But the main point is the shutoff for me!
This model - UH70120 is lightweight, has great suction, and the cord reel is fantastic! But I decided to get the slightly more expensive model with those 3 added features. If you only have carpet, get this model, it's cheaper. It left our small amount of carpet amazingly clean and new looking. But if you have wood or laminate, get the other one I mentioned.
* Picks up so much hidden dirt in our thick carpet, it scared us the first time we looked in the canister!
* For how much power it has, it is actually very quiet - quieter than our old 10 amp vacuum.
* Turns on a dime and gets into nooks and crannies really well - we don't have to use the hand tools on every single wall edge.
* The attachment with moving brushes cleans stares amazingly well.
* No filters or bags to buy - this is a huge plus as we could never find a replacement filter for our old vacuum.
* The cord is very long and it retracts into the vacuum. Wow. I find wrapping up long cords so annoying. Having this cord self retract is actually kind of fun (ok, so I'm easily amused!)
* The color is trendy.
* It is fairly lightweight.
* I like that you can adjust the height for different carpet lengths. I know that this isn't a groundbreaking feature, but not all vacuums have it and it makes a big difference.
* While it is comparatively lightweight, people that have a hard time lifting may find it a little heavy.
* Other reviews complain that pet hair can get stuck in the canister, and that at times you may have to reach in slightly with two fingers to pull the hairs out. To me, this is only a minor annoyance. With any bagless vacuum, there will usually be some occasional contact with the materials that you you are cleaning off of your carpets.
OVERALL: This is a great vacuum for the price. If this is within your price range, you should go for it.
UPDATE: 2 years later, and this vacuum is still amazing. Juan's list of pros is spot on.
However good this vacuum is for the price, it still isn't perfect. Here are some new Cons to add to my list.
*The belt slips now and then. That being said, the belt has not yet snapped. The belt on my mother-in-laws Oreck . . . now that's another story. The belt reattaches fairly easily for me (with no tools needed, as Juan mentioned) but I can imagine a person in a weakened state (elderly, perhaps) would maybe have a little trouble stretching it back on.
*The canister has to be changed quite frequently. This is a Pro and a Con, in a way. It's a Pro, because the vacuum picks up dirt and hair so efficiently, that you can feel pretty confident about the cleanliness of the floor. It's a Con, because changing the canister every few minutes can be a little irritating at times. I'm guessing that there was some design reason for the canister being a little on the small side - my guess is that a bigger one would probably decrease suction power, thereby requiring a more powerful engine, which would, in turn, increase the price. Overall, this is a small Con.
* About a year ago, I noticed that the suction decreased dramatically. After some probing around, I realized the culprit; a clog in the internal chamber. Luckily, this was not very hard to fix. I unscrewed the screws on the backplate, removed the pieces that hold the internal hoses in place, and was eventually able to find the clog. Once unclogged, the vacuum was back to it's old self. Less ambitious people would probably just buy a new vacuum, but I really like it (and I'm really cheap) so to me this is not that big of a deal.
Which leads me to a new Pro.
* This vacuum is actually quite easy to self-service. All of the screws that I found were the same size. Taking it apart and putting it back together was quite intuitive and simple. I'm not a super-mechanical guy, yet I was able to figure it out with relative ease. Even the filter is easy - wash it, dry it, reinsert.
Two years later, I still really love this vacuum. I'm sure there are nicer ones, but I doubt there are many at this price range. I still stand by my earlier assertion - this has been one of the best purchases I've ever made.
Update: Nearly five years later, and it's still doing great. In my last update, I mentioned that the belt started slipping. Someone eventually pointed out that this slippage meant that the belt needed to replaced. I replaced it, and not only was the slipping problem drastically improved, but I also noticed increased brush power. The part is Belt #38528033 (you can also find the belt number on the very bottom of the vacuum.)
NOTE: I've had some people comment about a misspelling. That wasn't a spelling mistake. The brush tool will clean the "stare" right off of anyone's face. Try it sometime. ;)
The RESULTS: This Hoover Windtunnel cleaned my rugs like they haven't been cleaned in ages. The sheer amount of gunk that the machine picked up was embarassing. And overnight my house smelled better. And my rugs were brighter. And they were cushier. Really - it lifted the pile. I am pleased, to say the least, and I am willing to put up with its bad points as long as it keeps on cleaning my rugs.
The bad points of this machine? Oh...there are a few...
1. It's made kinda cheap, no getting around it, but it's only $100 so it's actually pretty good for the money. I only paid $80 for it because of the $20 rebate and no shipping charge because I have Amazon Prime. For $80 I figured if I get a couple of years out of it, I'm still ahead, I don't mind if I have to replace it.
2. The hose - for heavens sake...you pull it out, put the attachment on, turn on the machine and the suction actually pulls on the hose so you kind of have to fight it to use it. Not so good - but I knew that was going to be an issue from reading the reviews. I was prepared to be underwhelmed...
3. Got a fair amount of wood floors? Get the model that has a switch for turning off the rotating head. It's not helpful to have the vac whirring around when you are doing bare floors - but again I knew that. I have a broom. And a dust mop. And not alot of bare floors.
4. The cord is short...at least shorter than what I've had before and shorter than what it should be. So - I get out my orange, three prong, heavy duty, manly extension cord that I took from my husband's shop and use that - and the vac reaches everywhere I need it to without unplugging it 5 times. Yes, I know you are not supposed to use an extension cord with vacuum cleaners, but it's okay if you use the heavy duty kind. No wimpy extension cords that you use for your lamps or Christmas candles on the window sill...
5. Emptying out the cansiter - no way around it - it's messy. I take it outside and dump it in a bag so the dust is not being reintroduced into the house. And I have to do that a couple of times - because it's still picking up a ton of gunk from my rugs. And that part is rather satisfying - "Look at all the dirt this thing pulled out of the rugs...dear, come and look... really - you gotta see it!!" The novelty will probably wear off in awhile.
6. The dog doesn't like this vacuum cleaner any better than the last one. Oh well. Too bad for her. Run doggie run.
ONE YEAR LATER FOLLOW-UP:
Soooo - just about one year later and the machine is still doing just about as well as when I first used it. Still sucking gunk and doggie hair out of the carpets. And still NO SMELL! And yes, I still marvel at the gunk in the canister as I dump it (messily, true) into the garbage. Would I buy another when the time comes? Yes. Do I recommend it? Yes. My daughter-in-law bought one (she has a dog) and loves it; I bought one for my daughter in college (she has a cat) and she loves it. Do the bad points I mentioned above still apply? Well yes, BUT - it hasn't broken yet so we're still good to go. And the dog still hates it.