Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Cor..." and save 38% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH70120, Green
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight upright vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel Technology for consistent suction.Rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter
- WindTunnel Technology lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- 25-foot retractable power cord; rinse-clean filter and permanent HEPA filter
- Includes extension wand, crevice tool, upholstery/dusting brush, and powered hand tool
- Comes with No-Scuff Bumper which protects furniture as you clean along edges or underneath
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hoover T-Series- Big Power in a Lightweight Vacuum
For the best all around value, look no further than the Hoover T Series Upright Corded Vacuum Cleaner. With Hoover's patented WindTunnel technology it lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt to give your floors the ultimate clean. At less than 17 pounds, it is easy to move up and down stairs and the on board attachments allow for above floor cleaning like furniture and curtains.
Under 17 Pounds
Lightweight, and easy to carry up and down stairs.
5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment
Choose High for thick carpeting or Low for hardwood floors or tile to adjust the brushroll for maximum performance.
Lifts and removes surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
Cord Rewind for 25 Foot Cord
Gently tap the pedal to activate the 25 Foot Cord Rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside.
System Check Indicator
Indicates when the HEPA filter needs to be cleaned or checked.
8 Foot Stretch Hose
Use with included attachments for above floor cleaning like stairs and furniture.
Your floors will be cleaner with the Hoover T Series WindTunnel Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum. The WindTunnel Rewind combines Hoover's patented Dual Path WindTunnel Technology with the benefits of Cyclonic Technology, providing you with the best carpet cleaning performance The UH70120 provides strong suction power and less filter maintenance. Activate the cord rewind feature by a gentle tap on the pedal. Equipped with a powerful 12-amp motor, the Hoover WindTunnel Upright Vacuum Cleaner also features a System Check indicator to signal when the dust cup needs emptying and when the filter needs cleaning in order to maintain peak performance. the HEPA filter is rinseablea saving you time and money, because there is no need to buy a replacement filters. Clean all your furniture using this motor vacuum cleaner that includes a bumper to keep your investments scratch-free. With its 27-foot power cord and 8 foot stretchable hose you can clean a large area without having to move the plug. Other features include: • 5 height adjustments allow for pickup on all floor types • 8 foot Stretch Hose allows for above floor cleaning with simple tools • System Check Indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked • Easy Belt Change System and Brush roll Access. Simply flip two levers to change the belt or access the brush roll • Included Accessories: • Air Powered Hand Tool puts hard to reach cleaning in the palm of your hand • 12 inch Extension Wand extends reach of the hose • Crevice Tool helps clean nooks and crannies • Upholstery/Dusting Brush helps get furniture clean • Limited 2 Year warranty • 12 amp motor • For use on carpets or bare floors
Compare with similar items
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Lavender (NV352)
HOOVER WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH72630PC, Red
Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Corded Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum - Corded
HOOVER PowerDrive Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner UH74210PC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||wacky jacky||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||E2shop||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 16 x 32.5 in||11.4 x 15 x 45.5 in||12.5 x 16.5 x 34 in||11.25 x 13.75 x 34.25 in||11.02 x 14.1 x 31.7 in||12.75 x 11.5 x 45 in|
|Item Weight||16.5 lbs||12.5 lbs||18.1 lbs||12.4 lbs||12 lbs||16 lbs|
|Additional Features||Corded, Bagless, HEPA filtration||Swivel Steering||Reusable Easy Rinse Filter||corded, bagless, cyclonic, HEPA filtration||—||bagged|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hose on my Dyson never worked (there is no clog in the hose, I checked) and I thought maybe it's about time I try a new vacuum to see if possibly the Dyson isn't sucking up all the cat hair good as it used to.
I'm in a love/hate relationship with this Hoover. I love that it has cord rewind, a carbon filter and an indicator of when the hose gets clogged/or the filter is dirty. Plus, the hose works on the Hoover. I can finally get into small places that were out of reach before.
What I hate is that this Hoover has a belt (which broke 2 weeks after I bought the vacuum) My Dyson doesn't have a belt to replace. You might want to get an extra belt to have on hand, just in case > https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003WRBL56/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The Hoover is much heavier than the Dyson and louder. I've noticed the cord on the Hoover isn't long as the Dyson's cord, so I have to unplug in just about every room to finish vacuuming.
Now compare the 2 side by side on performance. I've had my Dyson for 5 years now, which says a lot about quality. Lets hope I'll have this Hoover 5 years as well. Suction power on the Dyson and Hoover are both exceptional. I have 4 indoor cats and a toddler- that should say it all.
If you're in the market for a Dyson, then I will comment that they are worth what you will spend on one. On the other hand, Hoover has a solid reputation of good quality and the added bonuses like cord rewind, a hose that actually works and a carbon filter are great qualities that the Dyson lacks. Both are great on performance. I am happy with this Hoover, even though I am unhappy with the belt breaking and a super huge clog (the Dyson doesn't clog as easy) that kept my Hoover from vacuuming good as it should have.
I'd recommend this Hoover
I've attached some updated pictures so you can see the hose that comes off pretty easily to clean in case of clogs (once a month I take this off to clean), there's a carbon filter that pops out easy & can be replaced, plus a HEPA filter above the canister that is washable (I was this once a week). The canister is pretty small inside, with very little room but does hold quite a bit. I have to use a glove to pull the cat hair out of the canister. You can also see a wad of cat hair that I just finished vacuuming (I vacuum every other day and have 4 indoor cats- which means= lots of fur.)
An easy tip is to dump the canister into a small garbage pail so you can hold onto the canister with one hand & stick the other gloved hand inside to pull out cat or dog hair. Also if you are cleaning out the hose, clean that over a larger garbage bin sticking one open end into the garbage bin while holding the other end up, then stick a broom handle all the way through the hose- this can quickly push any clogs out without making a mess.
I wash the HEPA filter (the blue one) with dish soap in warm water, let it air dry for 24 hours in warm weather & 48 hours in colder weather before putting it back into the canister.
Here is just a little update for those interested in this vacuum. I've been using it faithfully every other day (too much cat hair accumulates if I don't vacuum often). In the time I've used this vacuum I've dealt with a major clog seen below in my pictures, also the belt broke and a total loss of suction due to the major clog that was upsetting because I couldn't figure out at the moment what was making this vacuum stop working.
Now, much wiser I am here to share yet more to those who already have this vacuum or those who are wanting to buy it, so you will also be prepared on how to handle these situations.
Every other day I vacuum. After vacuuming i also take the canister apart (twist the canister to fully open it up for cleaning inside it), check the HEPA filter & wash once a week. Then I take the hose off to run a broom stick through checking for clogs. Check the roller brush for strings or hair. Done. The vacuum will be ready for the next use, with no clogs and a clean filter (which also helps with suction). It's all pretty easy if you fall into a routine of doing it when you vacuum, it only takes me about 10 minutes to do all that each time. Now that I am learning how to upkeep this vacuum it is starting to become easier than using the Dyson. Like I've said before the Dyson model I have doesn't have a removable hose, there is no twist off canister to clean inside the canister and I have no way of clearing out clogs that affect suction in both the vacuum & hose on the Dyson. At least with the Hoover I can literally take the entire thing apart if needed to find and replace parts that are making it not work and then put it all back together with very little trouble or time. Suction on the Hoover does seem better with regular maintenance and cleaning (I have 4 cats and a toddler- my vacuum needs this extra TLC).
I conclude that this vacuum is a great purchase for the price and does an extremely good job cleaning up gobs of cat hair.
As with all my reviews, if this one helps you please let me know by clicking on the "helpful" tab.
1. Good suction power. Some stuff like threads that tend to get entangled in the rug fibers don't get sucked in by the brush (which is not surprising) but easy enough to pick up with the hose attachment.
2. Automatic cord rewinder. Seriously - all vacuums should have this - totally wicked awesome.
3. No bags. Frankly it's much easier and less messier than the bags used in my old vacuum.
4. Filters can be easily accessed and rinsed out - nice.
5. Easy to clean other parts. After all the years of vacuuming, my old one was nasty. You had to play Joey Mechanic and unscrew stuff - big PITA especially since it's not something you can drive on the road.
6. Pretty light. Had a 6+ year old Hoover that was a beast since it had power assist - which broke - and became like pushing a rock all over the place - not fun. Most people probably should have no problem with the weight.
7. Magic-rubber-treatment-pet-hair-stuff-thing. I guess the rubber on the attachments has some type of super magic treatment that helps pick up pet hairs better. It does seem to work well on furniture so I guess it's working.
8. Quieter than the my old Hoover monster. Not quiet like a mouse, but definitely not like a lawnmower - very tolerable.
9. Handle folds down to make it half the height. I could care less about this but I'm tying to make this a "Top 10 list".
10. Price. Was looking at the Dyson - OUCH - expensive. For the savings over the Dyson I can buy 2 bottles of Hedonism scotch or many many beers. Enough said.
1. There are a lot of plastic parts but that's a major reason why it's relatively light. I suppose it could be a problem down the road, but for $130ish - if it last a few years, I'm cool with that.
2. There's only one extension pipe which makes it kind of short. Really needs another extension but I scavenged the extensions from Ol'Beastie and they're the same fit so it's not a problem.
That's about it - happy vacuuming!
so it's about 1 year later and Snuffleupagus (I name my appliances) is still rocking out nicely. I usually vacuum about once every 10 days. The best thing is my new girlfriend likes it and doesn't mind vacuuming - SCORE!!!
PS - thanks for the nice comments - actually working on a couple of websites so that's going to happen... :)
UPDATE 2: 02/24/13. Well - unfortunately old Snuffleupagus has stopped working - BOOOOOO!. It still sounds like it's sucking but the belt that makes the spinney brush thing spin broke. Apparently this should be an easy fix based on the product description so I guess I can actually test this feature out.
Update 3: 09/26/15. 4 years later. Girlfriend is now wife. 2 cats. Spent many $ on hardwood flooring. Sunnfleupagus is still working great but let's just say..."weekends don't mean so much when you're unemployed". Wife still does the vacuuming - so that's cool.
Lessons learned since 2011:
1. If you have carpets - you need a vacuum. If you have pets you need a vacuum. If you have both, you will probably also need something like Oxy-Clean because between hardwood floors and comfy carpet, where would you want to "do your business?"
2. I have probably gained about 10 pounds since 2011. The Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum DID NOT HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT!. BOOOOOOO!
3. In the consumer world we live in, you have to decide how much will (x-dollars get me for y-product divided by time). For the amount of money we spend on all sorts of entertainment, food, domestic consumables, and communication - it's an easy calculation. Especially considering the alternative.