Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70210 - Corded
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fold down handle makes storage a snap and ideal for small storage spaces
- Automatic rewind cord neatly winds the 27-feet cord back inside the unit for easy storage
- Brush roll shut off pedal makes it easy to go from carpet to hard floors
- System check indicator alerts the user when the rinsable filter, HEPA and Carbon filters need to be cleaned or checked
- Motor 12 Amps
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70210 - Corded
BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded B00AZBIZTW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Special Features||cord rewind||cord rewind||corded||Information not provided|
|Warranty Description||2-Year limited warranty||2-Year limited warranty||Information not provided||Euro-Pro Five-Year (5) Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||32.5 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||44 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||31.5 inches x 14.63 inches x 10.75 inches||45.47 inches x 14.96 inches x 11.42 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Good suction power. Some stuff like threads that tend to get entangled in the rug fibers don't get sucked in by the brush (which is not surprising) but easy enough to pick up with the hose attachment.
2. Automatic cord rewinder. Seriously - all vacuums should have this - totally wicked awesome.
3. No bags. Frankly it's much easier and less messier than the bags used in my old vacuum.
4. Filters can be easily accessed and rinsed out - nice.
5. Easy to clean other parts. After all the years of vacuuming, my old one was nasty. You had to play Joey Mechanic and unscrew stuff - big PITA especially since it's not something you can drive on the road.
6. Pretty light. Had a 6+ year old Hoover that was a beast since it had power assist - which broke - and became like pushing a rock all over the place - not fun. Most people probably should have no problem with the weight.
7. Magic-rubber-treatment-pet-hair-stuff-thing. I guess the rubber on the attachments has some type of super magic treatment that helps pick up pet hairs better. It does seem to work well on furniture so I guess it's working.
8. Quieter than the my old Hoover monster. Not quiet like a mouse, but definitely not like a lawnmower - very tolerable.
9. Handle folds down to make it half the height. I could care less about this but I'm tying to make this a "Top 10 list".
10. Price. Was looking at the Dyson - OUCH - expensive. For the savings over the Dyson I can buy 2 bottles of Hedonism scotch or many many beers.Read more ›
When it arrived 12 hours later (thank you, Amazon One-Day Shipping) I opened it up and quickly threw the directions away... 22 seconds later I had it assembled and was vacuuming with even more pizzaz than my pregnant wife. I ran it through our bedroom where our other vacuum had been mysteriously destroyed the day before in the middle of the job. It took every ounce of strength to keep from vomiting seeing how much junk our other vacuum had been missing for the last 3 years. I was so impressed, I took a picture and sent it to my wife. Needless to say, this thing is a beast and it has just about as much sucking power (that is a scientific measurement, by the way) as my 6HP ShopVac as I used the hose to suck my face skin a bit and make some pretty legit faces in the bathroom mirror (also sent pictures to my wife).
Besides being a 100% legitimate cleaning utensil, the vacuum is extremely quiet compared to our old vacuum. When you turned on our Dirt Devil, it sounded like a a Harrier Jet was about to land. Women and children would begin crying and screaming and the lights would flicker as the walls shook.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
overall an effective cleaner. a little heavy, plug does not go in and out easily as it could. one of the parts doesn't have a clear attachment spot.Published 12 hours ago by vinkush
I bought this since it has a good quality. This has a good price and very useful as well. I totally recommend this! It won't disappoint you!Published 1 day ago by Hilary H.
Every time I use this vacuum, I tell my husband how great it is! Solid vacuum with great suction and power. Read morePublished 1 day ago by trop
It a cheap vacuum cleaner and the 'hose' is a complete joke. The auto rewind is iffy, but when it does work keep your pets back because it has a nasty whip motion that could hurt a... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Belinda Ray
I have had this vacuum for 6 months now and am still very impressed with its performance. While I am no longer enjoying playing with it while cleaning my house, (alas, the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tammy Parker
Best vacuum for the price - really picks up Newfoundland/lab retriever hair well!Published 2 days ago by RWK Bear
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets