Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Hoover Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright - UH30600” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hoover Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright - UH30600
|Price:||$124.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$75.99 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three Channels of Windtunnel MAX Technology lift and remove even the hidden dirt from the carpet
- 15 inch Nozzle Width lets you clean more carpet in one pass so you can quickly cover large areas
- Windtunnel MAX Stretch Hose extends above the floor cleaning reach for stairs, window sills, curtains and hard to reach areas
- Clean Drop Bags - with one simple touch, you can release the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brush ON/OFF pedal control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hoover Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright - UH30600
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Special Features||corded||corded||cord rewind||corded|
|Warranty Description||2 year limited warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty||2-Year limited warranty||2 year limited warranty|
|Dimensions||32.6 inches x 16 inches x 12.3 inches||39.38 inches x 16.25 inches x 8.75 inches||44 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||32.5 inches x 17 inches x 12.38 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I will also compare this model to the Hoover Wind Tunnel T series rewind UH70120 (bagless) upright vacuum.
I bought the bagless Hoover from Amazon 12 months ago. As of today it is the highest rated bagless upright on consumer reports.
The bagged Hoover Max is in the top 10 of bagged uprights on consumer reports and marked as a best buy.
Both are 12 amp.
PROS for the Max Bagged:
1. It REALLY cleans deep down. Even on the highest setting, which I do not normally use, it left deep vacuum marks on the carpet. It cleans better than the bagless. However, it is sucking up the dirt with so much suction that it is almost difficult to maneuver the vacuum cleaner. You have to muscle it.
2. The attachment hose is about 4 feet longer than on the bagless model I have.
3. The power cord is 29 feet on the Max.
4. It picks up pet hair really well.
5. It has 2 filters. No dust blew around at all during use.
6. It worked fine on a bare floor.
PROs for the bagless:
1. The bagless vacuum is cheaper to purchase and you don't need to buy bags ever (just filters).
2. It is easier to vacuum with. It pushes easier. The height adjustment turns easier. It is almost runs along the carpet by itself.
3. It picks up pet hair very well. It does a fine job cleaning.
4. It has a cord rewinder.
5. The bagless has a washable filter at the top of the canister and a hepa filter at the bottom of the canister.
CONS for the Max Bagged:
1. 2 bags cost $7.44 on Amazon right now and it is not eligible for prime shipping.
2. No cord retractor
3. Hard to maneuver and adjust the vacuum because the suction is so strong.Read more ›
Let me get the ergonomics problems out of the way:
1) the handle needs to be tilted at a slightly steeper angle -- as it stands now, it is a bit unwieldy -- too straight-- makes some of the vacuuming movements a bit awkward for proper wrist action. Even better, the handle should have one or two secure click-stops that allow for adjustability.
2) the back of the handle is almost SHARP - it bites into the hand -- I solved the problem by wrapping a sock around it, but REALLY, this area of the handle should have been rounded and convex - not concave.
3) the snap-on holder for the clear brush attachment (up close to the handle top) did not snap on correctly -- the slots that line up with the raised areas fall a bit short on one side. I was tempted to put it in the unlit but warm oven to expand it a bit, but opted instead for wrapping clear tape around it to secure it (worked nicely), so it AND the attachment (which fits into it very nicely) would not fall off.
4) the screw that holds the handle onto the body - hmm.. when I unpacked everything, I gave one last look into the long large box the vacuum cleaner came in, and saw something shiny wedged into a corner at the VERY bottom of the box -- it was the assembly screw. I was happy it had not fallen OUT of the box during transit. So I bent over to grab it and almost fell headfirst into the long box -- LOL, sort of..... The piece of paper with assembly instructions that the screw had been attached to was in another corner of the box.Read more ›
Update 10/17/2012: Today I almost downgraded my original rating, as this machine was clogged and I did not even realize it. So I got very intimate with this Hoover, and am happy as the day I opened the box. Please see the new "Clogged?" section and my Customer Image of the stuff that came out of my Hoover Windtunnel Max UH30600.
1. Mostly easy set up/assembly - Just one Phillips screw attaches the handle; Bag door goes on/off easily. (But please see negatives below.)
2. Wand/Crevice Tool snaps securely onto back of machine. (I own a different WindTunnel Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Upright Vacuum, Bagless, UH70120 that will NOT keep this attached.)
3. Comes with one bag already inserted and one spare bag.
4. Excellent suction requires just one swipe across an area.
5. Excellent bare floor cleaning; this is the first upright I've ever said this of! However, I still can't get an upright to fully clean under my dining tables, so I will continue using my Miele Neptune S4212 Canister Vacuum Cleaner With STB 205-3 Turbohead and SBB 300-3 Parquet Floorbrush w/ Free Shipping!!! for a full bare-floor treatment.
6. Yes! I CAN clean a full set of stairs leaving the vacuum in just one location. (ALWAYS leave it at the bottom of the stairs).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had the vacuum cleaner since April and already my vacuum is smelling like burnt rubber and the belt is tight. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by B Mallory
Good on floors picks up pet hairs easily. Not so good using the attachments, as you can't control airflow and it makes it hard to do drapes or furniture.Published 4 days ago by Sean Levi
We had an older (at least 15 years) Hoover WindTunnel, and that was a good performer, it was really heavy and I was looking for something a bit lighter and more modern. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Rick P
don't know why i bought one of those stupid bagless ones a few years ago. yea, just open the bottom and let the dust fall into the trash, you believe that and i'll sell you the... Read morePublished 8 days ago by JJM
So far it is very good and easy to use. We have had it for about a month now and it does a good job. It does have a high pitched sound, not sure what that is.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Meh. Not nearly as good as the Hoover Windtunnel I purchased 10 years ago.
My former Windtunnel was great, all the accessories stored in a little compartment on the... Read more