- This classic cable knit sweater romper in our signature super soft 100% organic cotton will be the heirloom piece for your baby that you hold onto forever. Dressing baby is easy with button openings at both the shoulder and inner legs.
- 100% Organic Cotton, exclusive of trims. Garment made using conventional production methods. Learn more by visiting the "Organic" tab in our brand store.
- Cable knit on front and sleeves; flat knit on back. Button openings at the legs and the shoulder.
- Pair with our cable knit blanket for the perfect baby shower gift!
- Not intended for sleepwear. Machine washable.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This classic cable knit sweater romper in our signature soft organic cotton will be the heirloom piece for your baby that you hold onto forever. Dressing baby is easy with button openings at both the shoulder and inner legs. Pair with our baby blanket for the perfect baby shower gift.
- Package Dimensions : 11.54 x 8.54 x 1.89 inches; 12.03 Ounces
- Item model number : 19HLL115EBlueAA03m
- Department : Unisex-baby
- Date First Available : June 5, 2019
- ASIN : B07SQ5S1KZ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the buttons since I know people will gripe about this. They are so not a deal breaker. My first had plenty of bodysuits like this and never once were the buttons an issue. I suppose if you’re super lazy, yes they’ll be a nightmare. But I never had an issue and it adds an extra 30 seconds to a change if that. Bonus is if your child has sensitive skin or metal allergies they’re not getting rashes from the snaps or being rubbed and chafed by the back side of the zipper. Plus, buttons look a whole lot nicer than zippers that are bubbling, or snaps that have had the painted coating flake off.
In addition, this fits even a year later. I was surprised!