Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Amazon Instant Video|Change
Price:$9.99

on June 11, 2015
Not quite as good as the book, but still a very funny movie. If you get easily offended by an egotistical male humor, this is not the flick for you so move on to something else. Just an entertaining movie if you want to laugh about drunken debauchery and licentiousness.
on June 30, 2016
I read the book, then watched the movie with my girlfriend. I like how they manipulated some of the stories to make it funnier, but I think they should've added more detail and stuck a little more to the book. And it's a "guy" movie that's not too corny and my girlfriend actually laughed and thoroughly enjoyed it.
on November 6, 2015
This is quite the movie. You want to make sure your kids are in bed before playing this movie. Lots of bad language and adult scenes. However,, I did find the movie hysterical. The book is actually much better than the movie. The goofy, out of this world things that the main character Tucker is thinking just can't be portrayed as well in a movie. If it was as good as the book-I would have given it 4.5 stars.
on July 30, 2015
This movie is hilarious! Tucker is such an a** but you can't help but to love him! Be prepared to laugh a lot during this movie, but to also gets grossed out! Definately make sure there are no children around when you watch it. There are curse words, strippers, and alcohol in this movie.
on March 31, 2012
Tucker Max is hilarious, but the movie falls far short of his comedic genius... the guy who plays tucker comes off as a complete loser...not at all the confident self assured guy we see in his books. Its like in the movie the actor comes off as one of those couched bags who try to hard to be 'cool' and just ends up seeming desperate. The friends in the movie come off as dumb too. Tucker's books are the best....the movie, the worst.
on February 26, 2016
I love the character in this movie. He played Logan on Gilmore Girls and I think he's on The Good Wife now. This movie was super funny, but a little depressing towards the end when everyone realizes what a prick he is. Still a good watch. I read the book before the movie and I think the character matches the author very very well. Spot on. Excellent casting.
on December 24, 2011
It's supposed to be a witty and clever film, but.. It gets dark and misses the funny bits.. You end up taking the brunt of the insults as a personal affront, instead of the women he's supped to be insulting.. It made me sad...
on February 12, 2014
This movie is really funny. It is "stupid" "teen" or "slapstick" comedy, not a mature humor by any means. Tons of sex and fart jokes, mature humor and scenes, not one for the children, but very funny.
If you like American Pie, Will Farrell, and those types of movies, you will really enjoy this.
It is like a low production version of American Pie.
on March 28, 2010
To truly appreciate the phenom that is Tucker Max...you will have to read the book.

The book is hilarious. Chapter after chapter, young master Max hits and quits girl after girl. He's a genuinely funny narrator, even if you can't really feel any sympathy for him or his plight (even his humiliation at wildly defecating across a hotel lobby). He's a cad. And proud of it.

So now they tried to adapt this master work of hedonism to film.

The first thing I notice: the women are human. They're even smart and capable of taking on Tucker and his jibes and ruses. This was not in the book. He goes through woman after woman and they all appear to be suckers for his scams. So when one of the strippers becomes a quick-witted single mom I was falling in love with...I forgot where this movie came from. The movie forgot where it came from.

But it does make nice points and ties things up rather tidily, something I wondered how they could do with this wild man's life.

(The hotel lobby scene--featuring Traci Lords!--is, for me, the funniest part of the movie and I laughed so hard, I cried. The rest...not so much. Check out the book for the real deal!)
on April 15, 2014
I've been a fan of Tucker Max's writing for about 10 years now and have read all of his books. I bought this DVD based upon the knowledge that it was an adaptation of several of his most famous "Fratire" stories. If you're a fan of Tucker Max's writing you'll enjoy the movie, if you're easily offended, steer clear. Tucker Max is very politically incorrect and often quite vulgar but I find much of his insight and sense of humor quite hilarious. This is not a movie to watch with children, it is definately adult oriented comedy.