Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on September 19, 2015
Does NOT work on BLACK Composite granite sinks. Don't bother to try. I bought this with high "hopes" :) but it didn't work on my black composite granite sinks. I scrub and scrub and rinse and dry just to turn around and see all the white back.. Back to the drawing board....i've tried nearly every product out there on my less than 10 month old black sinks. As lovely as they were and could be, i highly regret buying black sinks! I'm sure this product works best on a different sink type but not mine.
review image
77 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2016
Hope's Perfect Sink successfully changed my 20-year-old white Americast sink from perpetually dingy to almost-always bright. Spray-on OxyClean (for Laundry) had been my go-to solution to lighten stains but the porous surface re-stained right away. I bought Hope's Perfect Sink with the hope that it might lighten stains AND put a polish on the surface to prevent staining. While the sink didn't return to "a like-new shine", stain protection is there. Perfect Sink bleached stains very well AND prevented staining from forming for days versus hours. I'm disappointed about the lack of shine (which was hoping for a lot), but thrilled about everything else. If you are despairing of ever improving your not-so-white Americast sink, I think you'll like this product.
on April 10, 2017
This cleaned and polished our stainless steel sink SO WELL! It's like magic. I didn't even know our sink could shine and sparkle like it does now. Highly recommend.
on July 31, 2016
Worked well to put a shine on a 78 year old cast iron based porcelain sink. Brought back the shine and, once again, the water beads on the drain boards! Also used it on a newer sink (only 8 years of age) and it looks better than new. Contacted the makers to ask a couple questions and got a very quick response from them with some good info. Seems like a great product from a good company. Well worth trying if you have a sink to bring back to life.
on January 25, 2018
Does an amazing job. works like a charm, water doesn't settle and stick to the sink and hence no water stains. I used to scrub my sink everyday (no kidding, I like it shiny and clean). Now I don't have to clean it that frequently, only every 3/4 days or even longer. It lives the sink with a good shine and smells great too
on August 12, 2014
You can't find a better stainless sink cleaner than this one. I've used Soft Scrub for years, but the "clean" never lasts. Perfect Sink removes the oxidation as well as surface scratches. I use dry paper towels to buff and dry, the shine lasts for days in our kitchen. Even use it on our flat surface stove, it's 10 years old but now looks new again! Bet this would be great to try on porcelain sinks/toilet/tub. Doesn't take a lot to do the job, and smells much better than Industrial stainless steel polishes. With this product and it's sister product Perfect Glass, you're on your way to a job not just well done, but one that looks like it.
on January 15, 2018
Bought this only because of claims it restored shine to porcelain. It doesn’t. It also warns not to use on “mirrored” surfaces declared to be damaged by its somewhat abrasive qualities. My hexagonal porcelain kitchen sink is white. The sides & rolled top edges are still very shiny but the bottom isn’t. I use Soft Scrub with Bleach. I will stick with that as it does a way better job. Got this for Add-on pricing or I’d be returning it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 25, 2017
I have been living in a brand new apartment building for 3 months now - all high quality finishes that are pretty but impossible to keep clean! I have used this stuff now on my porcelain sink, marble counters, stainless steel fixtures and kitchen sink.
I have cleaned my kitchen sink with magic erasers, etc since I’ve moved in and thought it was relatively clean until I used this! Check out the before and after pictures - it’s insane! Truly versatile cleaner that tackles every kind of stain I’ve tested it on (even rust)!
The left is the clean side and right has not been wiped.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2015
My Housekeeper has spoken: "This is [really] good stuff!" Looking at the sink after she had completed with it, I agreed. Good stuff. Later, while working in the sink myself, I was even more impressed. Hope's Perfect Sink has made an even brand new sink look brand new and even better after about 2 1/2 months since we moved in and have been using the sink. Hope's Perfect Sink also has a very nice fragrance which one appreciates in the Kitchen.
on July 17, 2015
I've tried several stainless sink cleaners out there. This one is by far the best. The best features are the shine that I get when completed, and the ease of cleaning. It takes minimal effort to get the sink shining brilliantly with a touch of this and a paper towel. Another perk is that you don't need to use much to get a complete cleaning (maybe 2-3 half-dollar sized drops). The stuff is so good that I bought a case of 12 through Amazon. Don't waste your time with other products.