- File Size: 3193 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (December 13, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N2U0XE6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,100,829 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #665 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #698 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #3137 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
Hoping for Joy (Love is Book 13) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Hannah wonders if the ring on her finger means anything and if she should marry a man who doesn’t believe in God. Then little Joy goes missing and their lives are further turned upside down.
Ms. Marzec words always flow into a pleasing and heartwarming story and this one is no different. The developing sequences keep the pages turning to an inspiring outcome.
This is a touching, heart-warming romance with lots of ups and downs as Hannah and Logan attempt to work through their problems. A mystery tucked inside keeps readers on their toes as they wait to see if Logan can accept God and reign in his true love.
Hannah isn’t your typical blushing bride-to-be. She’s beginning to wonder whether her fiance will ever marry her. He’s preoccupied with helping his father care for his niece, Joy and keeping Joy’s mother, his sister, out of jail as she repeatedly gets in trouble with her addictions.
While Hannah understands the challenges he’s facing, she’s feeling a tad neglected and as if she’s not important to him. He’s not even a believer.
Logan is overwhelmed with responsibilities and really doesn’t think of his fiancee all that much until she’s attacked and almost killed by his sister during a robbery. But how can he balance the needs of Hannah with those of a little girl, a lost sister and a father who’s health is failing. How can he salvage his relationship with Hannah in the midst of all that?
This is a story of lost hopes and dreams giving birth to new ones. A great love story from Penelope Marzec.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary