Other Sellers on Amazon
Hoppes 9 Elite Gun Cleaning kit - Gun Bore Cleaner and Lubricant Oil with 14.9 ML Precision Lubricator and 25-40 Patches for .38, 9mm.40.44 and .45 Caliber
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 OZ HOPPES NO 9 CLEANER SOLUTION - Ultra Effective and potent solvent for removing primer, powder, lead and metal fouling for preventing rust. Quick, super-efficient, safe and easy to use. Flows freely and penetrates rapidly.
- 2 OZ HOPPES NO 9 LUBRICATING OIL - High viscosity oil refined to perfection for use in firearms, fishing reels and other precision mechanisms. Does not harden, gum or become rancid. Gives extra-long service.
- 14.9 ML PRECISION LUBRICATOR - A full bottle of the 14.9 ml Needle Point Hoppe's No. 9 oil lubricant. High-viscosity oil refined to perfection. Extra-long lasting; Does not harden, gum or expire
- 2” SQUARE 40 COUNT PATCHES- High thread count with tightly woven material along with double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated! Fits .38-.45 Caliber/.20-410 Gauge (Warning: They are all Cotton - threads may come off causing to leave more residue)
- LIFE TIME WARRANTY - Love them or we will buy them from you, no question asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Classic Formula
Our original formula is tried and true and smells good too. Since 1903, no gun cleaner kit is more trusted than hoppes No. 9.
Trusted By Champions
Hoppe's No. 9 is trusted by ambassadors and World Champions Jessie Harrison, John Scoutten, Maggie Reese, Missy Gilliland and Lena Miculek.
Clean Any Firearm
No matter the firearm, No. 9 will clean it. Whether it's your revolver, AK-47, or deer rifle, this universal bore cleaner will get the job done and keep your firearm in peak condition and performance.
Our No. 9 Bore Cleaner is a versatile gun lubricant. Not only does it clean your gun, but protects it from future damage as well. It can be used at any time, and as often as you feel the need.
Treat Your Firearm With The Best
As a hunter or shooter, your firearm is vital. It needs to be kept in the best condition possible to perform at a high level. Your firearm deserves the best treatment. By using Hoppe's No. 9 Bore Cleaner, your firearm will give you a lifetime of high performance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, if you don't catch the fine print on the page, you get ripped off.
Also, as another reviewer states, the bottle are only about 70% full on 2 ounce bottle sizes.
This seller should be banned from Amazon.
You can't return this product, even though Amazon fulfills the order.
I intend to keep complaining until the matter is somehow resolved. This is a rip off combo pack. You can purchase larger bottles of the Hoppe's products, individually, from Amazon and you will get larger size bottles as well, for a far cheaper price, when you purchase all three bottles pictured and the cleaning pads, separately and purchase directly from Amazon.
When I searched for these products, the Amazon algorithm gave me this garbage Seller and rip off sample bottle sizes, especially with regard to the Hoppe's No. 9 Bore Cleaner; even though I did multiple searches.
This is where Amazon has culpability. It's one thing to let a con artist seller slip through, it's another to have your algorithm consistently direct the customer to said con artist seller.
Hoppes is great stuff, no question. But don't sell me ancient stock or returns that are depleted without labeling them and discounting them as such.
Even though companies are making their product smaller you would expect at least the product before. That is not so with Hoppe’s. Both the lubricating oil and the No. 9 bore cleaner are literally about 3/4 full. Unopened, I put a flashlight to the other side of the bottle and you can blatantly tell that it is not filled completely. Never have I purchased I can’t oil that wasn’t filled to the top. Oh the money they must be making by trying to short their customers. Now, some may want to put up with this, but as a first time buyer, nope, I am now turned into an only time buyer. Sad.