Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About the product
- Officially Licensed by SCEA
- Fits perfectly to the PS4 console
- Full 1080p HD video quality with HDMI input on 11.6" LCD screen
- Compact and portable
- Built in stereo speakers and dual audio output jacks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
HD Monitor for PlayStation 4
Product number : PS4-014U / 873124005219
Release date : December 2014
Platform : PlayStation 4
Sleek design matches the PlayStation 4 console perfectly. Enjoy full HD picture quality without connecting to a TV.
When not in use, close the screen like a laptop computer to transport and store.
Compatible with 3D, Ethernet HDMI Cable Included
Officially licensed by SCEA. Enjoy the PlayStation 4 experience anywhere with this sleek and high-quality HD monitor attachment. The HORI Full HD Monitor attaches perfectly to the top of the PS4 system, seamlessly matching the console's shape and aesthetic. Enjoy every detail of next gen PS4 gaming and Blu-ray video on this gorgeous full HD 1080p 11.6" LCD display with adjustable settings utilizing HDMI input. Use the built-in stereo speakers for quality sound or two headphone jacks for either headphones or external speakers (sold separately) for your ideal sound set up. Monitor folds closed for easy transport - the attached monitor adds less that 1.25" of height to the PS4 console. Perfect for entertainment on the go!
Top customer reviews
It clips right onto your PS4 and it only increases the bulk by about an inch, which makes this monitor far more portable than a giant bulky Gaems unit.
The screen is clear and the colors are nice.
No real visible lag or latency on the monitor.
Two HDMI slots, so you can easily plug another system into it and continue using the screen. I often plug my Xbox One into this and just swap between the PS4 and the Xbox One when gaming late at night.
The monitor requires external power, so instead of needing one outlet plug for the PS4, you'll need two to also use the monitor.
The colors might be a little too warm for the average user, and the user interface on this device is fairly generic, nor does it come with much instruction. I just had to mess around with it until I figured out basic commands, like pressing the UP and Down arrow to switch between HDMI inputs.
The screen seems to burned in, in the middle. This doesn't mean that it is, but you'll notice during black screens that it looks like the center is a square that looks like screen burn in. It doesn't impact performance, but the first time I saw it I was concerned that the monitor was damaged.
All and all, this is a great add-on for your PS4, but not at the $300 price tag. If you travel and take your PS4 places often, it's a great solution but it doesn't have a protective case like the Gaems units do. For $300, you'd think the display would come with a small remote control with better options than the generic little buttons. But hey, at least the little speakers are pretty loud and sound decent.
1. LCD type : It's a glare IPS panel. It's not a cheap TN panel. There is no dimming when looking up from the bottom of the screen and the wide angles are top notch.
2. Response Rate : The spec specifies as being 25ms. I ran the screen through CoD Black Ops 3 and Doom. The 25ms spec is dead WRONG! I could not see any tearing or ghosting whatsoever. I mean, these 2 games are pretty fast paced. Excellent response time.
3. Speakers : The on board speakers are OK. It will do it's job when playing alone in a quiet conference room.
4. Connection : Connect it to HDMI port 2 at first because it's configured that way as factory default. I don't know why but that's how mine was.
I'm gonna sit down at Starbucks and finish some single player games that I did not finish yet. LOL
Anyway, glad that I got this over GAEMS products which use cheap TN panels except for the 24 inch.