Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2016
If someone had told me how much I would come to love this weird device I would have told them they were crazy. But that was before I got a farm and started wearing boots every day. I got this for my mother and her boots, since she has a bad back and it's hard for her to get her boots on and off. But then I used it. You cannot ever go back. I loved that this model can be used free-floating or you can screw it into place. I am going to get another as soon as we have a place to mount one.
on February 24, 2016
I own a large cattle/beef ranch and wear Muck boots all winter long due the mud and poop. Been trying to find a boot extractor that could handle some Muck boots that fit really tight in me. This item did it. Pulls them off great. I got wide boots too. Couldn't be happier. I haven't mounted it to anything and still have plenty of leverage to get my boots off. Buy this product Muck boot guys and gals.
on August 30, 2017
I was a bit hesitant when I bought these boot extractors. I wear rubber boots much of the time and it's always been a chore to take them off. This Horizon boot extractor is worth its weight in gold and I don't have to fight to get my boots off now. It's nice that I don have to wrestle with muddy boots and the extractor made removal a quick and easy task. It's simple to use and I can take my boots off while standing up and I don't have to bend over or go find a chair to sit in. Great product and I wish I had these years ago.
on September 16, 2017
This is awesome. I have knee-high Hunter rain boots that, by design, create a suction to seal the boots at your calves. But, they are SO difficult to remove. As a single woman, there were times I've panicked that I wasn't going to be able to get them off. This arrived and I pulled those boots on and took them off using the puller with NO trouble whatsoever. Saves my back and my anxiety! Works PERFECTLY!
on September 3, 2013
I've always liked high top boots,but always have had to wrestle them off. The older I got the harder. This boot extractor is great! Toss it on the floor, step on the back and hook the other heel in and right out of the boot your foot comes. It's great!
on January 18, 2017
Perfect for muck boots.
on March 31, 2015
Bought this for my husband. He works on a ranch and wears Cowboy boots daily. This is by far the best bootjack we have ever owned. It works fine on his size 11 boots with a spur ridge. It also works fine on my boots. Love this design. It's not fancy or stylish, but it is designed to work. It is also made of a durable metal. Much better than the wooden ones we have used in the past.
on March 25, 2017
I like the metal construction. It's sturdy, works like a charm and it gets those muddy work boots off with ease.
on June 17, 2015
This product would probably be more suited towards mens boots. I have several pair that the heel is too thin to fit snugly into the extractor rendering it useless. Actually, that fact made it dangerous as I thought that maybe if I just placed enough pressure on the back it would still work. Instead I kicked myself hard enough to come away with an award. For now my husband still has the privilege of removing my boots for me. So I guess I'm saying, sturdy product better suited for men or women who got into whatever it was they did in that gray movie.
on December 30, 2014
This jack will be fine when I'm wearing my rubber mud boots, but it's just too wide to be useful for my Lucchese dress boots. I wrapped a roll of friction tape around it which helped, but it was still a heckuva wrestling match, getting my boots off.
i'll keep it for use with mud boots, but I will be ordering a regular wooden boot jack.
The item seems well made, comes with mounting screws so you can attach it to a board, which would be a good idea.
Only reason for just three stars is the description not indicating how wide the mouth is. Like I said, it should be great for rubber mudboots.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.