Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 18, 2013
This is our fourth home-schooled grandchild and this is the best math book we have ever used. I am truly amazed with the contents and the ease of teaching some difficult concepts. It inspires learning skills with basic teaching and reinforcement. Best of all, it is never boring.
on May 27, 2017
Well laid out plans for each day.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2014
This math set is working great for our son!! He enjoys doing the work pages and learns the concepts very quickly through the teaching in this curriculum.
on December 3, 2010
Horizons math has been a great curriculum for my son and I. It's fun for him and seems very complete. I feel all the bases are being covered of foundational math.
on September 5, 2015
Great easy to teach.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2011
this is a great math set. it introduces topics that are just challenging enough. my daughter does get bored doing worksheets so i have to be creative some days and put the math in 3d but over all I'm very satisfied with this curriculum
on September 14, 2000
My son and I are really enjoying this boxed set! The daily lessons have several different topics so there is no boredum. The program also calls for many manipulatives to be used, but most of these can be made inexpensively at home and really enhance the learning process. This program is very hands on and requires the teacher be present for the whole lesson, however this eliminates busy-work found in most other books. I strongly reccomend Horizons Math 1. My son is enjoying math!