- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Global_Mission when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 73ZEBBHV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Horizons Tec HT-747 Emergency NOAA Weather Radio. Solar & Hand Crank Powered, Mobile Cell Phone Charger & Led Flashlight. Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet Magnesium Flint Fire Starter Compass Whistle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- COMPACT MULTI-BAND TUNER with NOAA/AM/FM - Will allow you to get weather and disaster alerts in your area. Through speaker or earphone jack.
- BRIGHT 3 LED FLASHLIGHT. 1 minute of cranking will provide 20 minutes of radio/flashlight power.
- EMERGENCY POWER SOURCE for cellphones and mobile devices. Intended for use in case of emergency. IMPROVED BATTERY CAPACITY, UPGRADED to 1000mAh.
- A CHOICE OF SELF CHARGE hand crank, expose solar panel to sunlight or DC recharge by USB connection. Provides up to 10 hours of power.
- PARACORD BRACELET equipped with compass fire starter and whistle Becomes 11-ft rope when unbraided. This is a kit you and your family can depend on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Our customers wrote:
"... you can turn the crank and charge the radio and hear all the emergency reporting, but how do you charge your cellphone with no power? Now you can!!"
"This seems to have everything you could reasonably expect in such a small package..."
"This is perfect for Hikers, overnight campers or even just a handy gadget to have when the power goes out. I highly recommend this item to everyone, you will not be disappointed."
The radio has a rechargeable battery of an upgraded, improved capacity of 1000mAh which lasts longer than other 700mAh and 300mAh devices found out there in the market.
Earphone jack allows you listening with headphones.
Low Battery indicator
Water resistant in accordance with IPX3 standard
- HT-747 emergency weather radio
- Mini USB to standard USB cable (for flashlight/radio charging)
- A 2.5mm jack-to-adapter cable (for 5VDC cell phone charging)
- 3 different adapter to cell phone power connector (for cell phone charging)
- 1 adapter to USB socket (female)
- Paracord bracelet- compass, fire starter and a whistle.
- Owner's manual (Please read carefully before use)
We believe in providing our customers quality products that will meet their needs, while offering them an excellent customer service and buying experience.
Click the yellow button above, get your Horizons-Tec HT-747 emergency weather radio kit and be prepared for anything.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only fault I have which bugged me is that I couldn't make the iPhone charger work for me. Been trying and reaching out for support, didn't work. Will update if I get this issue resolved.
Other than that, torch is bright, radio is very handy and the way you can clip this gear to a belt shows a forethought for convenient carry around in a situation where you need to free up your hands
The sound quality is very good and clear. You aren’t going to win a competition with the stereo system in someone’s car with this radio, but that is not what it is designed for.
The quality of the radio feels good. The radio feels firm, not something you’d worry about cracking the plastic if you pressed too hard on the side. The buttons feel like they are good quality and nicely placed. There is a handle on the top where you will find a retractable antenna. On the other end is a flashlight and a solar panel on one side of the radio.
I am very impressed with this emergency radio and am very pleased with my purchase. Below is a description of the button layout and what they do.
Rotate the radio so the side with the buttons are facing you & the handle is at the top.
At the bottom is a single button, that is the flashlight button.
Moving up the side there are 4 buttons in a plus symbol pattern.
The top and bottom buttons are for tuning.
The button on the right switches between weather radio, FM, and AM.
The button on the left is the power button.
The smooth area between the two sets of buttons is the display panel.
Moving up the side there are three buttons.
The top and bottom are for volume.
The button on the left is for the back light on the display.
On the top of the radio is a handle and the retractable antenna.
Between the handle and the antenna is the port for charging a phone or other device. Its protected by a rubber like cover.
The hand crank is on the back of the radio.
The large smooth panel on the other side from the hand crank is the solar panel for charging your radio.
I received an email from the seller letting me know there is a protective film over the display and solar cell to protect them during shipping and I can remove them if I choose.
They also said to not let the battery run totally down and its best to charge it every couple of months.
This is a much-needed addition to anyone's emergency supplies and key for "'preppers" and campers alike.
The radio picks up AM, which is hard to find, when you live in the middle of a forest. AM is where we receive the most current emergency instructions for our area. Good, little unit.
Just received the radio. Hope we don't need to use it soon. However, we feel much more secure, knowing it's there, when we need it.