3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Horizons Tec HT-747 Emergency NOAA Weather Radio. Solar & Hand Crank Powered, Mobile Cell Phone Charger & Led Flashlight. Paracord Survival Kit Bracelet Magnesium Flint Fire Starter Compass Whistle
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- COMPACT MULTI-BAND TUNER with NOAA/AM/FM - Will allow you to get weather and disaster alerts in your area. Through speaker or earphone jack.
- BRIGHT 3 LED FLASHLIGHT. 1 minute of cranking will provide 20 minutes of radio/flashlight power.
- EMERGENCY POWER SOURCE for cellphones and mobile devices. Intended for use in case of emergency. IMPROVED BATTERY CAPACITY, UPGRADED to 1000mAh.
- A CHOICE OF SELF CHARGE hand crank, expose solar panel to sunlight or DC recharge by USB connection. Provides up to 10 hours of power.
- PARACORD BRACELET equipped with compass fire starter and whistle Becomes 11-ft rope when unbraided. This is a kit you and your family can depend on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Our customers wrote:
"... you can turn the crank and charge the radio and hear all the emergency reporting, but how do you charge your cellphone with no power? Now you can!!"
"This seems to have everything you could reasonably expect in such a small package..."
"This is perfect for Hikers, overnight campers or even just a handy gadget to have when the power goes out. I highly recommend this item to everyone, you will not be disappointed."
The radio has a rechargeable battery of an upgraded, improved capacity of 1000mAh which lasts longer than other 700mAh and 300mAh devices found out there in the market.
Earphone jack allows you listening with headphones.
Low Battery indicator
Water resistant in accordance with IPX3 standard
- HT-747 emergency weather radio
- Mini USB to standard USB cable (for flashlight/radio charging)
- A 2.5mm jack-to-adapter cable (for 5VDC cell phone charging)
- 3 different adapter to cell phone power connector (for cell phone charging)
- 1 adapter to USB socket (female)
- Paracord bracelet- compass, fire starter and a whistle.
- Owner's manual (Please read carefully before use)
We believe in providing our customers quality products that will meet their needs, while offering them an excellent customer service and buying experience.
Click the yellow button above, get your Horizons-Tec HT-747 emergency weather radio kit and be prepared for anything.
Top customer reviews
The only fault I have which bugged me is that I couldn't make the iPhone charger work for me. Been trying and reaching out for support, didn't work. Will update if I get this issue resolved.
Other than that, torch is bright, radio is very handy and the way you can clip this gear to a belt shows a forethought for convenient carry around in a situation where you need to free up your hands
Wanted to get one for a bug out bag and specifically got this one due to the reviews and features. Took it out the day I got it in mail and was happy to see it had 3 ticks on the charge already, yet even with minimal use and lots of direct, bright sunlight I haven't seen it hit full, unless 3 ticks is as high as goes (which design appears to have extra room for 4th). Radio came in nice and clear even without the antenna up, save for when close the metal on my bike/stroller. The light is not super bright but will help when you are looking for something in the dark at short distances, if looking more for a light buy a collapsible lantern (e.i Luci) or an actual flashlight.
The clip I do have some issues with. It can't be placed on anything bigger due to tightness of work-space to clip it. I actually attached it to my backpack and a minute later when I turned the latch (which is spring loaded to keep it up) must have shifted to the side and topped up causing the unit to fall and the glued down plexiglass over the solar panel to pop off. The unit still works and the glass able to be pressed back into place, but I wish this clip was designed a bit better/sturdier.
Lastly the band that the unit comes with has some nice features all-in-one but that also leads to the Achilles heal effect; the more you put together the less functionally it works. The whistle works but not going to be useful for longer distances or in noisy areas. The compass, like most water balanced compasses, requires a steady surface and sometimes a little tipping back and for in order to orient it right. Due to the placement of fire starter it is hard to get a spark off, take time to practice before an emergency and clear off coating a bit too.
I have not used this unit yet to charge a phone as I have other units that are outdoor ready with lights and bigger charge.
Overall the radio unit will be useful in an emergency but if you are looking at the extra wrist strap, while it is useful, make sure to research into some equipment more designer for each function, even if separately throw them in a mini bag and go.
The radio picks up AM, which is hard to find, when you live in the middle of a forest. AM is where we receive the most current emergency instructions for our area. Good, little unit.
Just received the radio. Hope we don't need to use it soon. However, we feel much more secure, knowing it's there, when we need it.