- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00CY9RQ2K
- Average Customer Review: 147 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #149,204 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
THG Horizontal Lazy Glasses High Definition Glasses Periscope Lie Down Watch Read TV Down Periscope Glasses
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High definition periscope glasses.
- Can be worn over spectacles.
- Allow you enjoy TV viewing or reading while lying down.
- Hi-tech glasses protects you from radiation.
- To keep people's physical and mental health is extremely beneficial.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Condition: Brand new
Package includes: One piece of Horizontal Lazy Glasses
Frame Color: Black
Material: High impact TR-90 plastic Frame & temple, optical standard lens
Latest style, Unique disign.
High definition periscope glasses.
Acetate frame, glass lenses.
Can be worn over spectacles.
Allow you enjoy TV viewing or reading while lying down.
Hi-tech glasses protects you from radiation.
To keep people's physical and mental health is extremely beneficial.
Especially for the prevention and mitigation of the cervical spine, lumbar spine and the shoulder parts of the fatigue.
*Notice: please note that normally it will take 7-14 days for our customers to receive the package.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ahem. From the aforementioned girlfriend: I have a neck injury that prevents me from reading or watching TV comfortably in most positions. I LOVE these glasses. It makes it very easy to lay comfortably flat and still work on my computer or read a book. I don't wear glasses or use contacts, but my friends who do say they fit comfortably over their existing glasses, at least for short-term use. I also use them when I'm doing crafts for long periods of time. It lets me focus on fine work on a table while not straining my neck or shoulders.
They arrived five days early, and are much heavier than I anticipated. Yes, they are mostly plastic, but it's a heavier plastic than I imagined. I've only used these over the last hour, and I can already feel a difference in my neck. Do I look weird? Yup! Do I care? Nope! My only complaint is that I didn't buy them sooner.