Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on May 30, 2017
Great for exercising
on May 27, 2017
Th ipad falls out of the mount
on February 3, 2013
The bookholder fits over the treadmill but it sits on the reset button so I don't know how long I've been on or # of calories burned. If I slide it the other direction it interferes with the speed setting. I plan to glue an eraser to the back to give a little bit of lift off the surface of the treadmill.
on February 25, 2016
Fits on the Lifespan TR200. IPad stays in place. Can see most of the display. Time flys when occupied with reading or watching videos rather than walking/running on treadmill. Arrived promptly; sturdy materials.
on August 10, 2012
I wanted to be able to see my screen when I walk and this item is a nice way to be able to have a book or my ipad on it and still be able to see the screen. Well packaged, plastic film was around it so that it didnt scratch. Overall very worth the price.
on September 16, 2017
Item was broken...
review image
on April 6, 2012
Works great. Arrived almost immediately.
I would give product and company the Highest recommendation. I go on the treadmill more frequently and I can keep up with NPR and PBS.
on April 21, 2017
Perfect for what I need it!
on November 22, 2012
it was clear, fit over my screen well except the emergency button was obstructing it -- i will upload pic to explain.

an easy fix was to just slide it over to the bars but maybe i got lucky because it did fit snug -- i will upload pic.
on December 13, 2015
$1 of materials. Didn't work very well.... I'll look around more next time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.