Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 16, 2017
I use this in salad and even add them to quick fix soups.

It's definitely premium quality turkey breast ... chunks not slivers floating around in wate like some of the other brands.

The only negative is that it's a little salty but this works out fine in my quick fix soups.

Hope my review was helpful ... Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon April 4, 2016
We ordered this Hormel Premium Turkey Breast via Subscribe and Save and have been using it in different dishes... The chunks are a good size and the taste is good.

Really yummy in an omelet with a bit of sour cream and True Lime Shaker, Lime, Garlic and Cilantro, 2.29 Ounce or in nachos or with rice in these, Old El Paso Stand N' Stuff Soft Tortilla, 6.7 Ounce (Pack of 8)

If you want beef that is convenient and surprisingly good too, Keystone Meats All Natural Ground Beef, 28 Ounce Smile. Yum, yum!! Hope this is helpful! Enjoy!
on May 5, 2014
Hormel canned turkey breast is delicious on a salad. It is light like tuna, but without the mercury. However, I have found that I must discard the broth. It upsets my stomach. I think it is because it contains cornstarch, which I can no longer tolerate.
on March 31, 2015
I love this turkey - it is clearly all breast meat, it is delicious, and the cans are the perfect size for lunches. I have not used it in recipes because I wind up eating it all! Amazon has run out of this item a couple times, and I am really hoping that they can keep it in stock this time.
on March 7, 2017
Great in my salad!
on August 3, 2017
Yum, good turkey.
on August 15, 2017
Best in class.
on March 17, 2016
Not as good (by my tastes) as Valley Fresh White Turkey Breast. In Hormel brand, I think the white and dark meat turkey tastes much better (but still a notch down from Valley Fresh). Price is good though and quality is too.
on January 14, 2014
Have been ordering this for years from Amazon and we love it for sandwiches. Years ago, our local grocery store used to carry this product and for some stupid reason, they replaced it with an inferior substitute. Some people may eat anything, but we are particular with what we eat. Amazon came through every time for us! I just ordered another 2 cases!
on December 12, 2016
Package delivered on time
Barely any turkey let alone turkey breast
Way too salty